🗳️🎇SYS : July 2nd -July 5th It's a Summer BBQ!🌭🍔

Comments

• Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

All my looks in order!! The first to the last (in the last I reached 50 votes!!). I’m in the second place until now!

•Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• mel27mel27 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Got the hair with 576 votes 😍 Thanks to everyone who voted to choose my last look!
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    11-14 looks.
    Scores went down and I ended up in 3rd (potentially going down but hoping I stay top 3) by two votes

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    I got a second diamond in voting for the first time ever, and I’m in an ok spot to maybe be top 5 and get the handheld plus I averaged about 45 votes per look. Very thankful this sys, because I genuinely thought I’d be lucky to be top 10 after the first two looks lol. Here’s hoping everyone is getting good final scores and diamonds!
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I was 1st whole weekend, but now appeared new doll I haven’t seen before in top 5. And I was just looking at my TS and after refreshing she changed her look twice just now🙁 
    I actually feel very disappointed because I thought I can actually win the dress and this happened 😔 
    edit: I still have my last ticket, but I don’t have big hopes 😞
    Yup, she passed me and submitted more.. i don’t want to be rude or something saying this but I’m so sad now because I enjoyed playing and fairly have been 1st 😞 that’s not happening a lot to me. 
    good thing I like burger and fries more then dress. 
    iOS player 

So I put my sadness away and here are my 11-13 looks. Not sure what to submit for last one, yesterday this swimsuit gave me better scores 🙈😄

iOS player 

• MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Ok, no one is using this and I think it’s cute, so I’ll ask. Agree-use, Like- use with different hair color, awesome- not worth the risk

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Guess who bought THREE (3) dye boxes this week? 😂
    Yellow, purple, icy blue. Luckily for me, purple and icy blue was just what I needed to dye the swimsuit! 

I'll post my looks later, but for now - here's my look #14! I really need it to score good 🥺

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Final look 🥰 I’m first and only had to use one ticket so far. 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    finished with a bang lol i never use glasses but i though id try something new

i wanted to use the watermelon but i noticed that i forgot to buy it lmao it’s halloween all year round!
    edited July 2020
    Last look ☺️

And the doll who passed me probably saw it and panicked because she submitted more 🙈 going to end in 2nd if another tb won’t appear 🙈😄 but still kinda sad about it, to see at the end how tb steal 1st place.  🥺

edit: my last look is my lowest lol 😂 

iOS player 

Update: it scored amazing! My first 50 in this SYS. I'm still 7th tho, but it's okay, I have some translations to do so I'm going to be awake and seize the situation, hopefully. 

On another note, got the hair 4 points into my 14th look. Loving it!

yezx said:
    Missed a ticket and wont be reaching the hair, is it worth buying a ticket for?

agree - Yess the hair is a need
    like - Nah, we have enough similar hairstyles
    I'd say it depends on whether you like it or not. We do have some similar hairstyles with caps/beanies and braids but if you do like it or a "Friends" fan, I'd say why not? 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Looks 10-13, currently in second place ✨

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    Lowest and highest scores
    and I had to include my 3 favs ✨

• ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Here are my highest, lowest, and favorite looks this week 😍 managed an average of 48 votes for most of my looks and had no obvious ticket buyers in my TS group! I hope I stay in first mostly for the k stars and dye but we’ll see:)
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    looks 11-14; currently in third place
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    It's a good thing I didn't want the burgers and fries as much as others did because I'm not even finishing in the top 10. Crossing my fingers I don't want the TS items during the 90s Supermodel one because I think that TS is potentially going to be a disaster.
    Platform: Android

• temibeartemibear Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    My highest, lowest and favourite looks this week. This was my first time ever breaking 50 which is v exciting and I’m still salty about that 29 I thought it was cute 😂😂 thanks for the inspiration again this week dolls 💕 
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    this is my highest score 😍 I’m so shocked!! And happy!!! 
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    my top 5 looks so far with 2 hours left of sys to go! this has been a mediocre sys score wise. I still have 2 tickets that I plan to use soon, and hope there aren’t any last minute tbs! There’s 3 tbs in my group, but I’ve been able to keep up so far! 😅
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Last two looks. I was inspired to use the doggie purse by @therealChar's kitty purse look 😊

Got the earnable hair with my 13th ticket, I love it 😍

- Emmy
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    While i wait for my last ticket to come i ask you, which one should be my last look? I’m first in a very chill group with no ticket buyers, so i want to make my grand exit hahah

Agree - bikini look
    Like - short dress look
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I have finished with 563 points. I am currently #5 but I expect to be pushed down to #6 or #7. I'm disappointed that I won't get the handheld but I'll get over it. I wouldn't have used the earnable hair so I don't care about it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.