🗳️🎇SYS : July 2nd -July 5th It's a Summer BBQ!🌭🍔

Comments

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited July 2020
    My lowest, two favourites and my highest ✨😊
    I do wish this was a more casual sys, instead it just turned into one of the many beach/swimsuit sys themes that we’ve had 🤷‍♀️
    I’m still 1st and honestly I’ll be annoyed if I wake up tomorrow morning and I’m second 😆 I’ve been 1st since the start so hopefully it stays that way !

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • renatsrenats Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    edited July 2020
    It still has about 1 hour to go but i’m 145 points ahead of the 2nd person 😱 i’ve never finished a SYS on the 12th look before! These are all my looks that scored over 50. 
    I’m really happy and satisfied, has anyones votes increased so much like mines too? (I’m used to get mostly a little over 40 and some high 30s)
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    Found this absolute beauty in the tb. 

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • autnicholeautnichole Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Looks 13 & 14
    My last scores started picking up and was able to get the earnable hair without having to use a spare bought ticket! Currently in 3rd place so here’s hoping I stay in Top 5 to get the burger and fries!

Living out my Rachel Green fantasy 🥰
    (Too bad it’s Supermodel 90s SYS..:/ )

SDC93 said:
    Well the 5 TBs bought their way past me. I’m not gonna have the burger after all. On the bright side I saw a celebrity in the voting booth. 
    First Willow and now Cassio? I wonder who's gonna crash the next SYS. 🤣 Maybe Raul? 
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    Trilingual.🗣
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Honestly, submitting looks 30 mins before the event ends and dragging me to second place is not a very nice thing to do so elyza i hope you lose your entire game for any kind of reason or someone hack it or whatever 
    just when i thought i was going to get first place in sys for the first time since i started playing 
    ( edit : i started playing in nov/dec 2019 🙂) 

• kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Well, from number 1 this whole day to suddenly fall to 6th place is quite a disappointment. To all the girls who passed me,enjoy the burger and fries😭 I don't know why I had the audacity to think that I could be first 😭😄 (I have nothing against ticket buyers, if you have the money, enjoy the game! But I find it disappointing that all of us who can't buy tickets never have the chance to get the trendsetter items🤷🏽‍♀️😊)

Here's some more beautiful and interesting dolls.

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    Trilingual.🗣
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    yezx said:
    Missed a ticket and wont be reaching the hair, is it worth buying a ticket for?

agree - Yess the hair is a need
    like - Nah, we have enough similar hairstyles
    Do we have the option to buy tickets on the last day? 
    SaigeAnne said:
    my top 5 looks so far with 2 hours left of sys to go! this has been a mediocre sys score wise. I still have 2 tickets that I plan to use soon, and hope there aren’t any last minute tbs! There’s 3 tbs in my group, but I’ve been able to keep up so far! 😅
    Just curious- how can you guys tell who are the TBs? Do you keep track of each persons different looks? 
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    Looks 9-14

Admittedly a little repetitive, but I think they're still pretty elegant
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    edited July 2020

WOW ok then 1000 points omg.

In other news, I was 4th with my last ticket, was very excited about the burger and fries. Then I took a nap and Im 7th lol
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts

This is my top 4... #5 has 730+ points. This is really ridiculous. I have participated in every single SYS since November 2018 and I never finished out of top 5 until recently and this is the 3rd week in a row I am finishing out of top 5 due to ticketbuyers. Something just isn’t right. The first place prizes aren’t even that great most of the time. I didn’t care about the dress but I really would have liked the handheld. Looks like unless you get in a lucky group you now need to pay your way just to place top 5.. yeah no thanks. Thanks Glu for another crappy, unfair weekend of SYS. 
    iOS player since July 2014 
    @2ftpoop Basically, yeah. You can tell who's a buyer if they 1) immediately have impossible scores from the get-go (121+ or even 120, two 60s in a row is realistically impossible with voters still calibrating), 2) have scores they couldn't have achieved with basic looks (it's suspicious if a reindeer bride is somehow doing even as well or a little better than a clearly on-theme doll), or 3) have end scores 800+ -- which, while theoretically possible, is highly unfeasible given you'd need above a 57 average to attain it with 14 looks. It's also pretty clear when #1 is only gaining 20 votes at a time despite other dolls doing really well.
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    @AYewKKH thank you for taking the time to explain, I have always wondered :) 
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @2ftpoop how I know someone is most likely a ticket buyer is comparing their score to the “average” score that they should have if they were a “free” player. For me, the average score is 50 votes with a little give or take (bc you can score over 50 or less than 50). So within the first two tickets, you should have between 90-110 votes. This applies as more looks follow; 3rd ticket, around 140-160; 4th ticket, 190-210; etc.). If someone’s scores are way above these averages, they’re most likely a ticket buyer.

Also, yes we do have the option to purchase tickets on the last day 🙂 tickets are available for purchase the entire weekend, not just the Triple Threat offer.
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    6 tbs in my group since the get go and it didn’t calm down. So I’m finishing in 7th which is pretty annoying 😢 
    but I got the earnables which are really cute. Would be nice if TS was more fair though. 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
    @buriteri Also a good rule of thumb! My guidelines are more specific because I'm paranoid and check TS obsessively... a healthy individual should be more inclined towards your explanation haha. This game has given me more complexes than I'd willingly admit
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @AYewKKH haha girl, underneath that “healthy” explanation is someone who is the embodiment of this meme whenever I see a suspicious “off-theme” doll doing well:

I’m just as paranoid and anxious 😂😂😂
    edited July 2020
    @2ftpoop To also add to what everyone else is saying, look for the number of times their outfits change and their ranking moving up. Usually we get a free ticket about every 6 hours. When ticket buyers who started towards the middle or bottom of the rankings, they will submit tons of looks, some may do it all together, others do it gradually. A lot of ticket buyers (not all mind you) don't necessarily have the...best fashion sense. It would make no sense as to why they're at the top when other gorgeous dolls who are creative are toward lower rankings, when those dolls would naturally have higher scores. 
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    Trilingual.🗣
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    As always I was in first place until the last half hour. I’m extremely close to deleting this stupid game. I’m tired of it.
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    JaelynJax said:
    So I was in a group with a forum member. She stated that she passed ticket buyers and was first here on the forum...all the while she is the ticket buyer...literally just submitted multiple ticket to surpass 1000 when she was at 800 and something 10 minutes ago because another person came out of no where to pass her. 
    😳 wow thats crazy
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Lost 1st place and got put into third in past 30 mins but its ok! Didn't love dress- if next week is 90's supermodels and we get something insane I MAY do triple threat but I tend to like doing SYS for free so we will see
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @danjames12 and me made it ! 🥰💜 so happy u got TS and will get the burger and fries ur looks was so amazing ! Sadly these buyers always ruin it for everyone! But i only needed one extra to pass her !
    This is the chillest my TS group has been...in a looooong while. I'm just hoping it says this way. Last SYS I had a ticket buyer who had 1k+ points. So it's a nice change of pace.

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    Trilingual.🗣
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.