🗳️🎇SYS : July 2nd -July 5th It's a Summer BBQ!🌭🍔

Comments

• brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts

Highest, lowest, and favorite. 
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    @Maree_kkh Oh. My. God. I get like one or two tickets if you LOVE it but like 1700+ points??? How much money did she spend???
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    If that girl averaged 45 that is 38 looks!?!? Wow like why?!? I just don’t get it 
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    @Maree_kkh All I can say is wow.... when it gets to that point (1k-3k points) they're literally paying for air.
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    JaelynJax said:
    So I was in a group with a forum member. She stated that she passed ticket buyers and was first here on the forum...all the while she is the ticket buyer...literally just submitted multiple ticket to surpass 1000 when she was at 800 and something 10 minutes ago because another person came out of no where to pass her. 

I had something similar happen. I play an alternative game just for fun and only use it to play SYS. I’ve had it for over a year so I’ve built up a decent closet but don’t buy tickets or anything on it. There was a forum member on my group who Was in like 10th place or lower the whole event and went up by over 200 points in the last couple hours but acted like she was playing fairly and I ended up being pushed out of the top five because of it on that game too. 🧐
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    came in second, happy i got the burger and fries. 

that’s for amateurs
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    Beauties from the voting booth
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I came in 3rd, but I’m happy I got the burger and fries. That’s all I really wanted. 🤩🍔✨
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts

Got 1st place. Don't know how to style the dress but here it is anyways. 😬
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I ended up in 2nd!

I thought about buying an extra ticket since I was only 10 points behind but I don’t love the dress and it wasn’t worth the real life money to me. I’m happy to get the dye, kstars and handheld!

I honestly thought I wouldn’t place top 5 again this week because my looks flopped at the beginning, but I got a couple of high 50s yesterday and maintained 40s today so it pushed me up the board 😁
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    edited July 2020

Love these items 🥰 🍔🍟
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Again, I don’t mind about the dress and I even thought it’s ugly and unremarkable. Landed 4th with 13 free tickets since I started late. That’s all for me. I wonder why people have to buy excessive tickets just to get 1st and win that ugly, poor-quality dress and how much real money they actually spent on digital things.

• RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    It's cute don't get me wrong....but I feel like I'm a middle aged mom named Karen and a literal child at the exact same time. 

Them fries tho! ❤👀👀 They look so good!
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I got first 😍 I had a really chill group! So here is me with my prizes and the rest of my looks from the weekend that I didn’t get round to posting ☺️

• ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts

I absolutely love the earnables and TS, but I can’t help but feel Glu should consider sharing the prizes in an equal manner. It honestly wouldn’t hurt to have the first TS prize range from 1-3, and the second from 1-5 and at least k stars for all the numbers that come right after. But eh, baby steps. Congrats to everyone and all the winners! I’m going to rest my head.
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.