🗳️🎇SYS : July 2nd -July 5th It's a Summer BBQ!🌭🍔

Comments

• saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    This Is the highest I’ve ever scored with 677 total points! Loving the handheld, it’s all I had wanted 😅
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I finished in second place behind a ticket buyer. So happy because I love the handheld!

Last four looks and styling of the earnable hair and TS prize

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Some how managed to snag first place this I weekend, I just wanted the handheld so I’m happy! 
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Finished in 3rd place! This SYS was really fun for me. Most of my looks scored in the high 50’s so its
    was pretty relaxing 

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Well I was 30 points from first place with one ticket left, and I forgot to submit it🙃🙃 then I had to spend 18 kstars for energy to finish my last party for the earnable hair, because there was only 1 minute left. A big yikes @ me today
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Looks 12 - 14 

Another SYS another 6th place 😩

By 2 points. I can’t believe it. She was wearing a gown 😩😩😩
  • ggfleurggfleur Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    I’m genuinely shocked by how many people didn’t care for the dress and were more excited about the handhelds. I won’t even lie, I fought for the dress. I feel like we so rarely get cute casual pieces and that dress is adorable (it looks like it might dye well too!). I’ll take that over yet another faux-sparkly, weirdly shaped gown or some hairstyle with the ears sticking out any day. 
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    Not gonna lie.... The dress dyed black looks so good. 😍

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Congrats to all dolls who got the dress and top5. The dress is really cute and all of you deserve it! ❤️
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Roxxxie said:
    Not gonna lie.... The dress dyed black looks so good. 😍

Ahh I'm pretty sure it will be amazing in yellow, purple and icy blue too 😍 Honestly it's so cute! 
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Love the handheld burger and fries! I didn't get my 14th ticket... 

• LeahBabyLeahBaby Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    OMG! I finished 1st with 668 points. 💃

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    2ftpoop said:
    SaigeAnne said:
    my top 5 looks so far with 2 hours left of sys to go! this has been a mediocre sys score wise. I still have 2 tickets that I plan to use soon, and hope there aren’t any last minute tbs! There’s 3 tbs in my group, but I’ve been able to keep up so far! 😅
    Just curious- how can you guys tell who are the TBs? Do you keep track of each persons different looks? 
    @2ftpoop in my group all my major TBs are 800+ and started with triple threat. The tricky ones/sneaky ones you can tell because of their looks changing so many times. Or in my case they submit 2 extra tickets to pass you each time you get to 3rd lol. I try to pay attention from the beginning so I don’t get my hopes up. I’ve had 3 SYSes that have had massive TBs and I’ve only restarted playing in May. 
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    I loved the prizes this week, they’re so freaking cute! Both dresses are adorable, I’m happy I got them.

✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
    The rainbow collection.

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    Trilingual.🗣
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Everyone looks amazing in they're post-BBQ getups! Here's this weekend's winnings:

I'm in love the earnable dress!!! I’m glad I improved towards the end (although not enough to get the second earnable). I ended up coming in 7th, so no burger for me 😢

I'm hoping next week will be better, and I'm excited to see what we'll be fighting for!
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I got third place this week! A little sad because I liked the first place dress but it wasn’t worth a fight imo and I had a few ticket buyers in my group... @ alayah collins if by any chance you’re here I definitely think you deserved to win, your looks were gorgeous 😩

Just happy for the handheld! 😛

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Catching up on the forum kinda made me jealous. I scored 637 votes on a free game and landed 6th when in other TS I would’ve been first or at least top 5. I refuse to spend real money on a rigged game, just on principle alone. I’d really hoped smart purchases during kimaversary would help, but oh well. Proud of all of y’all with the burgers and fries- I know it wasn’t easy out there in the voting booth!
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Really surprised, I passed the doll who bought the triple treat on my 13th look and didn’t expect to stay 1st. 
    This SYS was good to me! Got the hair in my 11th look which rarely happens. 

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • SimplyKySimplyKy Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
    Still can’t believe it.. came 1st. This hasn’t happened since the Broadway Opening Night SYS BACK IN MARCH!

Been pushed out of top 5 by less than 15 over the last month. Just want to say to those who feel discouraged by the game or SYS just keep having faith 🙏🏽

The burger and fries rainbow collection. 

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    Trilingual.🗣
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.