🗳️🎇SYS : July 2nd -July 5th It's a Summer BBQ!🌭🍔

Comments

• sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Love the handheld so I’m very happy!!

iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

my highest, lowest and favourite looks! i got 3rd place again and i dont mind! i only wanted the handheld burger and fries anyway so im the happiest girl this weekend. 

i wish we got more than one dye tho lol
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

😞
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited July 2020

Came in 2nd, first place was a ticket buyer. Thank you thank you thank you to the rest of my group for being chill! 🙏🏻 My doll enjoyed chilling in the park with her dog, and her burger and fries! 
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    wow! I didn’t expect the 3 tbs in my group to back off in the last 2 hours! I had 2 tickets saved ready to submit and was able to get first in the end using only my free tickets! 🥳 thank you for the chill group!🥰 also, after I bought those 3 awful boxes with 50 energy and 2 gold box items, I bought another one and got the hair, which I was chasing! 😁 good weekend overall!
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Still disappointed that tb steal my 1st place at then end, but I love this handheld ☺️

iOS player 

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Forgot to mention this earlier and screenshot it. But I was very lucky enough to earn two diamonds at once during the beginning of the SYS event (x2 reward after watching a video) after a voting session. Don’t think it’ll ever happen again though 😅
    I had the same thing happen in like the last hour of SYS. Had only been voting for a few rounds and got the double rewards video and then 2 diamonds! (Which makes up for the diamond I got but didn't actually get last week 😂)
    Its frustrating though, there have been weeks where I have voted more and got nothing. I really didn't vote very much this week, I wouldn't say more than 10-20 total rounds. I wish Glu would give some clarification on what the odds are for getting a diamond. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Came in second this time behind a tb, first time in a while I was able to make it in top 3!

This handheld is so cute it’s honestly making me crave a burger and some fries 🍟 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    I ended first after a veeeery long time (months), so happy! 

I managed to pass a TB at the beginning of this SYS and then apparently she stoped submitting, and i was almost a ticket behind because i started pretty late (it starts at 4pm where i live and i submitted my first look at 9pm), but i managed to be 2nd or 1st almost all the time, being surpased an hour before SYS ended but then my last ticket came and i went back up. Scored 628 with my 14 free tickets. Thanks to everyone who helped me decide between looks 💗
    My lowest and highest, they're both my favourite, I loved this hair flower the moment I saw it lol. Also really like the earnables this week, came 2nd so got the fries too. 

• Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

Happy to have come in second because I didn’t really care for the first place prize, 5 opal dyes would have been nice though. Lost to a tb, but it’s all ok because I love the burger 😍😍😍
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

1st Place 😱❤️ I was lucky because no tbs and apparently everyone else was struggling in my group... 
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
    brom617 said:
    Beauties from the voting booth
    Hey that's my doll! 4th one in the middle row. I've never been spotted before, thanks so much for posting this, it's made my day 💓

• 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    buriteri said:
    @2ftpoop how I know someone is most likely a ticket buyer is comparing their score to the “average” score that they should have if they were a “free” player. For me, the average score is 50 votes with a little give or take (bc you can score over 50 or less than 50). So within the first two tickets, you should have between 90-110 votes. This applies as more looks follow; 3rd ticket, around 140-160; 4th ticket, 190-210; etc.). If someone’s scores are way above these averages, they’re most likely a ticket buyer.

Also, yes we do have the option to purchase tickets on the last day 🙂 tickets are available for purchase the entire weekend, not just the Triple Threat offer.
    Thank you for explaining to me :) Where do we buy the tickets? I see the triple threat pop up the first few days and then it’s gone 
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Muy contento de haber obtenido el segundo lugar, me encanta la hamburguesa y las papas fritas. Ahora estoy en Santa Mónica junto a mi esposo disfrutando de una deliciosa hamburguesa en la noriaris❤

• aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    Was first with 701 points when I went to sleep ( it was about 4 hour before SYS ends and used one extra ticket ) 2nd doll had 636 points. I was sure that she would buy tickets but I hoped 😂 
    Never hope. 🤗 She finished with 721 points 🙂 Here is my burger 🍔🍟
    IOS
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    brom617 said:
    Hey that's my doll! 4th one in the middle row. I've never been spotted before, thanks so much for posting this, it's made my day 💓

Aww you're welcome! I loved your look! So pretty!
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Finished 3rd this week behind a tb and a doll with really good looks. I’m just happy to get these rewards 💕

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    12-14 looks
    my scores dropped in the end and I wasn’t able to pass my ticket buyers, it’s sad I really loved the dress 😕

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    brom617 said:
    @Carol Davida is the second doll in the first row I think !
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Wow, I can't remember the last time I placed first in TS! I had no ticket buyers this week, I didn't want to jinx myself by saying I might win TS!

I love the dress and the burger & fries! It gives me major Reformation vibes in ice blue, champagne and gold!

My highest, lowest and favourite looks. 

Elias' highest, lowest and favourite looks. He placed second behind a ticket buyer but didn't reach the last "earnable" (kstars).

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I managed to get in 4th place with 664 votes which the highest amount of votes I’ve ever received.

And there were two ticket buyers in my trendsetter team and the TB in first place appeared in the last 3-4 hours before the event ended.

Here’s all of my looks

And here’s my highest, lowest and favourite looks from the SYS

Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Didn’t expect to wake up to first place, haven’t been first for months!
    I started SYS about two hours after it began, and had a pretty chill group all in all (there were some early tb’s who stopped after the first day) 
    I averaged on 48.5 votes. Shout out to Vanessa & Macy who wore beautiful outfits to the BBQ and didn’t try to fight overnight 🍔🍟
  • nancyyynancyyy Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    so close!! I was 6 points away 😭 
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited July 2020

My TS group was crazy this week, but I guess it’s only fair since I had a chill group last SYS. Too bad because I really liked the TS dress, even though I think it looks like a kash item

So glad I was able to stay in the top 5 and get the burger and fries! 🍔🍟 I’m a sucker for handhelds so I knew I had to get it, especially since I love fast foods 🤭
    The earnables are really cute, the dress definitely gives me 90s vibes! 🐆
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    This dress is a lot cuter than I thought it would be.
  • khloe97khloe97 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    I got first 🥳🥳
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.