• Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited July 2020
      Went from 90 to 108
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts

Starting at 466, so glad to join this 💕 although I will spend my kstars this vip so it’ll probably go back down to zero lol 🙈
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    ErikaKKH said:
    beba13 said:

with double star offers going on I just did an offer to donate $19 to ASPCA and got a whopping 690 kstars!!!!! i am definitely in a good position after kimiversary now. these double star weekends really make such a difference and are way better than buying star packs!!! my beginning of the month update is now 978 instead of 288 (even though that will go slightly down as I plan to participate in VIP next weekend)
    As a veterinarian i would love to have those offers like the donation to ASPCA but unfortunately there are never none for European countries and on ios 😭😭😭 i wouldn't think twice before donating to this type of associations that help animals  
    Ikr??? I would immediately do it if I had these type of offers, all I have are skinny coffees or some shampoos😫😫
    I hate those “skinny tea” offers. Those are problems waiting to happen. I would never in my life finance those 🤮🤮🤮🤮
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Omg those skinny teas are haunting me too. iOS offers in Europe are literally trash 🙄 but they added new ads so maybe there’s hope?
    I will update you all later - got another day with job interview so it’s taking half of my day. 😅 If I hit ,,awesome” on your post that means you’re updated! 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    @LydiaKKH wishing you the best of luck in your job interview!!
    @LydiaKKH good luck hun,break a leg and make them want no one else but you ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    🌻IOS player🌻
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    First update, but I’m probably gonna spend all of it on the VIP or boxes 😂
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @Loveflower01 congrats on getting your braces off! I had mine for two years and felt so free when I got them off :smiley: enjoy your new smile!

@LydiaKKH good luck on your job interview!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't know if I'll be skipping this VIP altogether and just using it to earn kstars back. Especially if I have no luck with my tiles during the week. So far all I got was energy. 
    Platform: Android

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    My BF goal is 2,000. Here is my current star count, although it will be zero after VIP this weekend 😂
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Hey everyone! 
    My goal is to save 900+ stars considering that I always spend +-50 stars to get to the first earnable 😊

• Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts

116 today:)
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• megandppmegandpp Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Hello!! Sorry if this has been answered already somewhere, but what are good houses to complete the reality achievements?

I’ve completed London, Tokyo and Sydney achievements and wondering what’s the next one I should be working on? (I heard Paris takes a while to complete?)

Thanks dolls!
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    edited July 2020
    megandpp said:
    Hello!! Sorry if this has been answered already somewhere, but what are good houses to complete the reality achievements?

I’ve completed London, Tokyo and Sydney achievements and wondering what’s the next one I should be working on? (I heard Paris takes a while to complete?)

Thanks dolls!
    Cannes and Rome are pretty easy too, then I’d say Vienna and st barts are the next easiest. 
    I would leave Paris til last and I think Milan and Dubai as I’ve found they’re not so easy 😊
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • megandppmegandpp Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    megandpp said:

Thanks dolls!
    Cannes and Rome are pretty easy too, then I’d say Vienna and st barts are the next easiest. 
    I would leave Paris til last and I think Milan and Dubai as I’ve found they’re not so easy 😊
    Thanks!! Cannes it is (Rome is so expensive definitely don’t have enough kash saved up 😂)
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    How do you trigger the great in Britain-achievement? What actions do I press? 🙈
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @emmaisson i believe its throw shade in london and yo do all the 2 options i think, and you can find other places here, where Rikk has made a thread for it🥳
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5457775/your-guide-to-reality-achievements/p1
    I updated all of you in my Excel sheet! I'll post it there and in first post, then hopefully we'll switch to graphic charts after monthly update. ❤️
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D32p79SjT4wqmUANvniu5suhlI2IwcQOpPWqF_ZYkCU/edit?usp=sharing

• DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    @LydiaKKH the next month are we gonna write our goals? 💖 We thank you so much for doing thiss❣️💘💖
    edited July 2020
    @LydiaKKH the next month are we gonna write our goals? 💖 We thank you so much for doing thiss❣️💘💖
    I think we'll set our goals maybe around September? We have many many GB boxes and VIP coming until then... so our goals might change. 😅
    I'll grab your current goals in my free time and add them to my sheet.

• EveandMiaEveandMia Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Joining in again for sure! My kstars might not be safe this VIP but the goal is 3000 again, I think 🙊 maybe I’ll surprise myself and surpass it. I’m too tired to fix what my doll is wearing and am going to sleep, but the cuteness of my monkey makes up for it (I hope) 
    IOS player (daily since April 2019)
    Android player (March 2020) 
    @LydiaKKH you know what girl,you are amazing!!!! Thank you for doing this for all of us even with all the obligations you have <3
    🌻IOS player🌻
    beba13 said:
    @LydiaKKH you know what girl,you are amazing!!!! Thank you for doing this for all of us even with all the obligations you have <3
    Honestly doing this and playing KKH is such a relief from everything going on around me now (master degree, multiple job interwievs, general crisis after virus etc) that I'm more than happy to do it.

LydiaKKH said:
    beba13 said:
    Honestly doing this and playing KKH is such a relief from everything going on around me now (master degree, multiple job interwievs, general crisis after virus etc) that I'm more than happy to do it.
    yeah i get you this is an amazing distraction when you need to relax your brain :)
    🌻IOS player🌻
  • sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Would definitely like to join this time around! I plan to open some Kimiversary GB during VIP so I probably won't have much left but we'll see how this goes. And of course thank you @LydiaKKH for doing this! 

Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Me coming back to all the new threads and new profile pics:

Hiiii how y'all doinn? 
    I'm catching up to all of your updates and threads, loved seeing your purchases and really missed this forum! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
    Unwinter said:
    Me coming back to all the new threads and new profile pics:

Hiiii how y'all doinn? 
    I'm catching up to all of your updates and threads, loved seeing your purchases and really missed this forum! 
    Hi darling, we missed you! 🥰 So happy to see you again, I hope you passed all of your exams! ❤️

• ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    Welcome back @Unwinter!💞 I think we are all happy to have you back, and i hope your exams went well!✨
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    @Unwinter welcome back!! we all missed you, hope you did well on your exams💖💖