🎉🎆 KK:H Weekend Event -7/3/20 - Party TIme for the 4th of July!🎇🍹

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts

So my kid spun the collection and got me the bundle 😩 I wasn’t gonna spin but she pressed it
    That's adorable 🥺 Congrats on the bundle! 
    Adore this hair! It actually gives me not only galaxy, but also sleepover vibes ⭐🌠

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Happy 4th!! 🇺🇸❤️🤍💙⭐️
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I just finished the event 

Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts

Finally finished and got the hair , it’s gorgeous 😍
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    Finished the event. Love the hair and dress!
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    This has never happened before. What a surprise that offers don’t work when I would get double rewards...
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Took forever, but finally have the hair 🥵
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    The hair was the only thing I wanted... 

I HATE party weekends. I don’t have enough time to devote to finishing them cause they take a full barrel of energy to do :/ 

iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I just finished. Party weekends are such a drag to finish, I don't think I've finished a few recent ones. Im glad my rapid recharges were actually working. The earnables this weekend are really cute!

- Emmy
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    My first spin. A really lucky spin. I thought it was going to stop on the energy. I'm happy that I got the k stars.

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    2ftpoop said:
    Any time I’ve seen dolls post about “chasing” a gift box item I’ve low key thought they were just wasting their stars. I never open more than just the free box or just one more if I get Kstars the first box. Why waste stars on the off chance of getting what you want when you can just pick exactly what you want in the Kloset or in SYS with diamonds?? Then I saw these pants... Idk what made me spend 400 freaking stars chasing these pants. It felt like... well I already spent 80 stars who even cares I’ll just do one more that’s less than 2 weeks of daily videos .Then I got angry like are you serious I spent 200 stars already and all I got was stupid energy?!?!? By then I was in too deep. These pants were not worth 400 stars but I just HAD to get them. Now I know what chasing feels like and I no longer judge. 
    welcome to the other side 🥳 if it makes you feel any better, the pants look great on your doll! 😊
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I won this jacket, the shoes, and the scarf this week! I love the argyle socks visible with the shoes! I’m trying to find more cropped pants to wear them with; they’re so cute!

• mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

I finally got the hair. I have not been buying any galaxy items so this will be my one item if we have a SYS. 

Party events are such a pain without extra items.
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
    Seeing @Rikk slaying this game made me think that maybe it's time to showcase my male doll too ❤️
    I enjoy playing my male game (especially after I changed how he looks but that's for another thread maybe) but he often gets neglected and I'd like to change that!

So anyways, my free boxes were pants (dyed them blue) and these shoes with socks! They're quite hard to style so I decided to go for shorts.
    I also bought boxes and got this floral bomber and a hairstyle which I wanted 😊
    Wanted the jacket, the one with a tie but I somehow always managed to change my mind last second and pick another tile : 0

My looks:

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Finally finished... I’m lucky my 1,5 year old refuses to sleep tonight. It’s 02.40 right now 😴 otherwise I wouldn’t have finished. 🥵 

(I feel like a galaxy super hero 😅)

• 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    @KalindaKing I haven’t been getting the newsletters but like I received the initial and May one when I signed up. Is there a place I can resign up? I have the gifts in my wardrobe so it doesn’t show up for me

Same for me! 
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    My first time ever finishing a weekend event!!!
  • daniifritedaniifrite Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Hi guys! I don't know if I'm crazy and maybe I dreamt it? But I'm 80% sure it happened lol. Anyways I got a notification from the game saying that there was like a hair accessories sale? Am I crazy?? haha
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    I feel like I’m seriously prepared for a galaxy SYS now, so whenever glu wants to add it then I’m ready 😂

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Had to capture this beautiful photogenic picture of my fur babies 😍🐒🐿 love them sm 🥰❤🤗

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    2ftpoop said:
    @KalindaKing I haven’t been getting the newsletters but like I received the initial and May one when I signed up. Is there a place I can resign up? I have the gifts in my wardrobe so it doesn’t show up for me

Same for me! 
    Same here too!
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • RocketQueenRocketQueen Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Got held up at work this morning and literally scraped in with 3 minutes to spare. Love the hair tho, so glad I made it!
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Finally, I made it to The Top of A-List! Finishing this event was really hard. 

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Hi dolls, check your spam inbox. Maybe the newsletter is there 😊
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    I missed you guys so muchhh😭💖
    So here is my gb (i wanted the pants but oka😂):
    And the kollectionnn (dyes,purse, bundle❣️)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.