🗳️🎇SYS : July 2nd -July 5th It's a Summer BBQ!🌭🍔

Comments

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Look 13 and 14 + happy to be 2nd and got the handheld 😊

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Whoo hoo!! Tops five! Hasn’t happened in ages!! 

@therealChar for first!!!! 🥳🥳 your looks were definitely the best throughout, you deserved first!!! I loved so many of them so if I couldn’t win 😂 (which was never going to happen lol)  I’m so glad it was you! 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Final TS board.

So happy to get the handheld 😃 

I play on iOS
  • LoukkhLoukkh Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    I Really wanted this dress ! I'm so happy ♡

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Love the 🍔 and 🍟 with this cute summery dress. Giving me all the summertime vibes at the amusement park. 
    IOS Player 
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    I managed to come in 3rd, first place was a TB with the most basic of looks which were all over the place and not on theme at all 😩

I did really want the dress but was happy to get the burger and fries, and definitely didn’t want to spend real money on it! 
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I went to sleep one hour before sys ended and woke up to this, I really expected to be pushed down but I got first 😱
    I only wanted the burger and fries but the dress is also very pretty 🌸

iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I’m so happy there were no tb :) and the first place doll definitely deserved it

iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    Ok so I try to give glu my money (want to buy tickets and FC) but I don't have a credit card yet, anyone know how I can buy things in google play store? In my country(sweden) they don't take paysafecard and we dont have google play gift cards here either. Any tips?
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    I finished second place!✌🏻I’m kind of salty though because the last few hours of sys i was tied for first place with the ticket buyer.. but she decided she didn’t want to share the spot🥺
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Tyranda said:
    Ok so I try to give glu my money (want to buy tickets and FC) but I don't have a credit card yet, anyone know how I can buy things in google play store? In my country(sweden) they don't take paysafecard and we dont have google play gift cards here either. Any tips?

I love gift cards.  Here, You can pick them up in any corner convenience store, online or at a supermarket.  You can buy any amount, and the gift cards endure you don't accidentally spend more then you can afford.   That's how I do it.  Gift cards-  no monthly explanation to Puterhead, its like cash if you want to buy stars,  tickets or Special purchases.
      But if this isn't possible in Sweden, I can look around and see if there is an alternative
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    All of my 14 not so creative looks 😂👍🏼 But I ended up in 3rd place, and got the burger and fries, so I’m more than happy 😍👍🏼 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @tyranda , wow. Very restrictive I see. I found this list of how to pay for Goohke P l at Cards in Sweden.
    Without a credit card, I think the easiest thing would be to give cash to a relative or trysred friend with a credit card who will make the purchase for you.
    If anyone in Sweden has a better alternative, we could use your help. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @Tyranda try going to Ica, elgiganten, media markt or pressbyrån, I’m not sure they have it but it’s worth a try 🌸
    iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts

@FilipaKKH @fallon and @PlantWitch 🤍 serving the 90s.
    Now Glu can you give us a hot dog please???

loving, beautiful 💞😍
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • chloeleneechloelenee Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    This is the first SYS I got less than 5th place. I really wanted the handheld but my looks were flopping hard and while I’m not opposed to buying a few tickets if I really want something I just wasn’t into it this week for some reason. Maybe this week will be better for me. 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @asalaxo thank you for including me 💕
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    Maria2019 said:
    I have finished with 563 points. I am currently #5 but I expect to be pushed down to #6 or #7. I'm disappointed that I won't get the handheld but I'll get over it. I wouldn't have used the earnable hair so I don't care about it.

Turns out I was wrong! The people below me didn't submit any more looks.

Just want to confirm that I'm not a hacker. I bought the biggest star pack during the anniversary.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Very very late to the party (I’m still tanning - read: burning) in Italy, but thank yoouuuuu for finally making a Fries handheld! My dream came true lol! 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I set an alarm for every Thurs because for whatever reason I once again blanked on SYS and started 3 tickets short ☹️ I ended up purchasing the triple threat so I could submit enough to reach the last earnable and I was already in second place so it didn't affect the ranking any. Although first place doll did freak and submit more tickets when I did, but I wasn't planning on outbidding her so that sucks lol. 

This was a weird SYS for me. I would go from scoring 35 on one look to 52 the next. Looks that I wasn't completely crazy about scored higher than the ones I thought were most cute. 
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    I might got a break from all social media but not from the game😂 so here is my 3rd which im very happy❣️
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Ended in first✨ with 676 points:) I wish every SYS was this fun and fair! No excessive ticket buyers 
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    i wish older SYS & SMC items were available soon... maybe next update?

• saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Loukkh said:
    I Really wanted this dress ! I'm so happy ♡

@Loukkh where is that hair from? It looks incredible on your doll!  <3  

~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    brom617 said:
    Beauties from the voting booth
    @Carol Davida is the second doll in the first row I think !
    @brom617 tysm for spotting and voting for me doll. That look got me 51 votes 🤩
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited July 2020
    My sys looks. I've actually taken inspo from the previously Hawaiian luau theme that we had awhile back and the voters actually favored my nicki Minaj barbie colorful looks and my tropical floral looks too 🤩😍

So here's my backstory about my ts situation. So long storyshort version of this, I actually had one tb at my ts group who happened to be a newbie player. I was teasing about my competitor's basic styling in a sense of humor kinda way. I thought to myself okay I'll just submit these extra submission looks and I'll win first this week and then she'll dropped down to 2nd place this week. @LydiaKKH words stuck with me and then I have given it some thought. After that, surprisingly I've realized that both of our scores tied together. I actually thought that my competitor was going to be mean towards me at the last hr of the event and wouldn't want me to win 1st place with her. But, nope I've thought wrong. It was such a great feeling knowing that I was able to share the 1st place prizes right along with another fellow competitor☺ we both won 1st place at 648 pts to be exact🙂 this rarely happens but I wanted to share this with you guys.

Some of my stylings from causal to glam. Went to work during the day at a fast food joint 🍟🍔 and went for a glam look by night 😉😘

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.