KK:H Weekday TB Event - 7/6/20 Tapping the Summertime Blues Away!

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    SaigeAnne said:
    I feel like the week events could be better. At least with the weekend we know what we get with the earnables. During the week, we sometimes get what we actually wanted but some weeks literally nothing we wanted so it feels like a waste of time.
    I feel like all 4 of the boxes for the tb event should be tb boxes. Lots of us only have a tiny percentage of the items in the tb boxes, and rely on the single free one to get tb items. Getting an ugly pair of shoes or jewelry in our only free tb box every week is discouraging, so if we could get 4 tb boxes that would make it so much better! 
    I currently want Kstars more than items though, since I spent almost everything in the sale.
    Platform: Android

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    SaigeAnne said:
    I feel like the week events could be better. At least with the weekend we know what we get with the earnables. During the week, we sometimes get what we actually wanted but some weeks literally nothing we wanted so it feels like a waste of time.
    I feel like all 4 of the boxes for the tb event should be tb boxes. Lots of us only have a tiny percentage of the items in the tb boxes, and rely on the single free one to get tb items. Getting an ugly pair of shoes or jewelry in our only free tb box every week is discouraging, so if we could get 4 tb boxes that would make it so much better! 
    i really dont think glu would ever do something like this for us
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    I got 25 K-stars! Gonna post pics all together when I have all 4 boxes completed but I was so shocked since I ALWAYS pick dye
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    1st black box 😩

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I chose the only item that was in the palette! 
    Pleasantly surprised 😊

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Eyyeth_ said:
    Any tips on how to complete the TB event? I've never passed the gold box lol
    @Eyyeth_  set a goal every day. 
    Monday: 2 black boxes
    Tuesday: gold box
    Wed & Thurs: TB box

That amounts to 150 points each day. And as it’s already been mentioned, 3hr reality show in Bel Air is the fastest way to earn points. Invite 4 guests, do 5 energy action above their doll, then a two energy action = 18 energy spent and 16 event points. That’s about 9 shows a day which is very doable. Do rapid recharge as often as it will let you and the tappables. 

Hope this helps! It took me a while to be able to always finish a TB event. 
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Hi. Does somebody know where I could find a list of all items that are in daily giftbox, black and gold giftboxes and the throwback box? I wanna make a checklist of all of the things I have from them already. I'm tired of getting all the ugly old items in my weekend boxes. Thank you😊
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Eyyeth_ said:

That amounts to 150 points each day. And as it’s already been mentioned, 3hr reality show in Bel Air is the fastest way to earn points. Invite 4 guests, do 5 energy action above their doll, then a two energy action = 18 energy spent and 16 event points. That’s about 9 shows a day which is very doable. Do rapid recharge as often as it will let you and the tappables. 

I can't figure out how to do it for less than 26 energy,  unless you're waiting the hour for the doll's action to reset.  
    edited July 2020
    Eyyeth_ said:

I wish I could do this but I can't reach the bonus star! I'm at 650+ but each show is at 999 for the bonus star. I have no clue how I'll ever catch up to that.
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Emme1216 said:
    Eyyeth_ said:

I wish I could do this but I can't reach the bonus star! I'm at 650+ but each show is at 999 for the bonus star. I have no clue how I'll ever catch up to that.
    @Emme1216
    all you need to do is either:
    • buy certain clothes. I think there are many clothing items that can be purchased using kash that could give you around 10. 
    •by completing weekend events you would naturally receive some after you receive some clothing items
    •buy a pet ( you will only be able to see that star icon when you buy a pet in its house/location )
    • purchase a car ( if you have enough k stars)
    • fully furnish your houses and businesses ( always look out for the star beforehand) highly recommend that you don’t try to fully furnish The bel air estate it’s too expensive to do so.

here’s a quick example what you should be looking for :

Note: this also applies for the heart points as well and remember that there are some items which do not have given you any star nor heart.
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• MAYA_KKHMAYA_KKH Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    kkhsimone said:
    Hi. Does somebody know where I could find a list of all items that are in daily giftbox, black and gold giftboxes and the throwback box? I wanna make a checklist of all of the things I have from them already. I'm tired of getting all the ugly old items in my weekend boxes. Thank you😊

In this post you can find all the items in TB boxes. There's only a few items missing, like the little parrot and the new years fur, but its very handy when you want to check what item you want:

✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿 Black Lives Still Matter ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽 No Justice No Peace ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Question: I've occasionally seen people talk about picking the box with electricity or calling out to them for best pick. Which boxes/events does this apply to and can someone post a pic of what this looks like? Thank you!
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    MAYA_KKH said:
    kkhsimone said:

In this post you can find all the items in TB boxes. There's only a few items missing, like the little parrot and the new years fur, but its very handy when you want to check what item you want:

Thank you🥰❤️
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @Nikki114 sorry, I forget about the bonus star. It is 18 energy (occasionally 19) if you do have a bonus star. Buy as many kash items in the closet that have a star by it so you can earn the bonus star.  
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Question: I've occasionally seen people talk about picking the box with electricity or calling out to them for best pick. Which boxes/events does this apply to and can someone post a pic of what this looks like? Thank you!
    We can’t take a picture, because it takes place in your mind’s eye.  It’s an it’s little bit esp and a lot of belief in visualization and similar stuff. .  The best I can explain it, clear you mind, close your eyes. Then tap to bring up a palette. (Practice With daily gift boxes) at the moment the palette appears there is a momentary spark, in you mind over one box location more than any other. Try and take a mental screenshot of that box position. And then choose that box.  It takes practice, but it’s fun and you’ll get it....if you believe!  

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Black and gold boxes

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    2nd box. These have to be the ugliest shoes I've seen so far in this game. 🤣
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Black boxes

I don’t think I’ve had this many stars in my black box palettes before. Whelp, at least I can do another reality show or two. Fingers crossed my other picks will be more exciting!
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

In my second black box i got these earrings! Happy that i got an item!💛
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
    So far I got 30 energy and 25 Kstars!
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    My black boxes were disappointing

• saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Does anyone know how much Shimmer and Sheen as well as Soft and Sleek cost to play?
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    Gold box. I wish I would have gotten them boots or the purse.
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    what the actual hell.. when i think about getting items i WANT i get fr i king dye wtf? why is it in my gold box? i didnt just waste whole day collecting 300points just to get fkin 6pinks and 3purples...

• Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Quick question, how many videos do y'all watch for free kstars? I know that the max is 10, but since yesterday, the max amount of videos they let me watch was 8. Is this happening to anyone else?
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    slow start to the weekday TB event because i had a job interview and i couldn’t bring myself to play the game yesterday, buuuuut...

lucky pick in my first box! haven’t had kstars in a weekday box in a loooooong while 🙊 and i’m not too mad at the pink dye as i barely have any 😄
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • NataliaCollinsNataliaCollins Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Got the bracelet and energy in my black boxes and earrings in my gold box. I haven’t seen ANY  kstars in my boxes for a couple of weeks already. Hopefully the quality of my boxes change with the update 😬🤞

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Good palette and not that exciting of a pick BUT I needed pink and purple dye for the SYS and had none lol. Especially surprising because these are the most accessible colors. Now I have 5 of them so I can dye a dress if need be 😅