SYS theme suggestions

Comments

• AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    I love SYS events!! I love the broad range of themes. However, I do wish I saw way more votes for the dolls that are actually dressed to the theme. It surprises me when I pick one that dresses to the theme but it isn’t the popular pick. But here my ideas and sorry if they’ve been said on here before: 

⁃ For fun we could do “Social distancing” “work from home” looks! Comfy clothes for days on end! Especially in these times, it could be fun.

⁃ I know we’ve had a lot of colour themes but I would love another “Dress in something black” theme. Black and gold looks make me so happy. 

⁃ Also a blue themed SYS! I’m always so surprised when my dark blue dyed dresses don’t get votes cause it’s an amazing colour! 

⁃ Professional, job interview, etc. 

⁃ Hiking, camping, mountain vacation theme! 

⁃ Fairy tale, (saw it and gave me inspiration!) or even a princess/castle theme.

⁃ Vegas looks, for all the cocktail dresses!

⁃ And I know people might be tired of this one, but a red carpet theme is fun for me too. I love dressing my doll up in a variety of dresses or dressy pantsuits! 

iOS user! 
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    buriteri said:
    Some SYS ideas I thought that were creative!

The Mane Feature! An SYS all about hair. From Farrah’s golden feathered locks to Ariana’s high ponytail; show off your gorgeous curls, long and straight locks, and rainbow tresses! Keep your outfits simple yet stylish and let your hair do the talking. Mood board below.

Singing in the Rain. An SYS where we have to use the umbrella from the Kloset (or any other umbrella that’s been released). Of course, it has to be unlocked for us to use continuously (keep it unlocked for the entire event) but no one can enter a look without it!

The Four Elements. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked... just kidding. I’ve been binge watching The Last Airbender and it inspired this theme! Channel water, earth, fire or air for elemental fashion!

Imagine a rain aura and umbrella for the rain theme 😍
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Now that we have a lot of makeup options it should be great to have a theme like Rupaul's Drag Race or something that way. Camp on!

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    after @buriteri suggestion and the last Style your Squad I would love to see an elements theme!  It would be fun to use all those hair colors and dyes alot of us never get to use!  
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @kkh_clarice I would love a drag show theme for SYS! It would be fun to use all the unique makeup looks that I don’t usually get to use.

• BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @kkh_clarice I would love a drag show theme for SYS! It would be fun to use all the unique makeup looks that I don’t usually get to use.

A drag show theme for a SYS would be great however I would probably failed since I don’t spend my kstars on makeup like most dolls do but I guess it would one unique theme for a sys
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I feel so excited with this new and big update !
    Because of the new facial features in te game it reminds me of something... I live in Belgium and we usually held festivals every year with big names for example : “Tomorrowland” 🎉🎉🎉
    So I woul like to see a FESTIVAL SYS !!!
    Especially because due  to the Covid 19 situation there aren’t festivals this year and it’s always sold out in 1 minute, I would like to see this in the game. Think about festive clothes with lot of color , glitter , braids , flowers , everything you can imagine - just be extravagant 🤩🤩🤩 

ViennaKKH said:
    I feel so excited with this new and big update !
    Because of the new facial features in te game it reminds me of something... I live in Belgium and we usually held festivals every year with big names for example : “Tomorrowland” 🎉🎉🎉
    So I woul like to see a FESTIVAL SYS !!!
    Especially because due to the Covid 19 situation there aren’t festivals this year and it’s always sold out in 1 minute, I would like to see this in the game. Think about festive clothes with lot of color , glitter , braids , flowers , everything you can imagine - just be extravagant 🤩🤩🤩 

Sorry I had to post this suggestion in this update thread...

So what you think dolls? 😱✨
    I would love to have a festival SYS
      🌸🌼✨💫⭐️🎊🎉🎈🎀💕
  • SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
    This discussion was created from comments split from: 🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾.
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    -Safari in the Savanas (Animal Print theme)
    -Pirate's Life (Pirate theme)
    -Rainbow Parade (Pride Month and Color theme)
    -All that Shines (Silver and Gold theme)
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    Boots the House Down - an SYS all about boots! Style yourself however you want but you absolutely cannot enter a submission without wearing a pair of boots. 

Fallout Fashionista - a theme about fashion after the apocalypse. Grunge-y, edgy, mismatched, clothes you can fight zombies in.

Speaking of zombies, a Death Becomes Her theme! Fashionably undead, gorgeous even in the afterlife. Serving ghostly glamour, zombie sass, or just plain rotting corpse 😂 But I guess it wouldn’t be a super easy SYS bc we don’t have makeup and clothes that fit the theme 🤥🤥

Another half-baked idea I have is one called Christmas in July, or alternatively, Christmas in Hawaii. An SYS where we must put together looks that have elements of winter fashion and summer fashion. I.e coats with shorts, faux fur and sandals, florals with winter motifs, tank tops with scarves, etc. I call this a half-baked idea bc I literally could only come up with just this one outfit 😂😂

@buriteri I think Christmas in July/Hawaii sounds so fun! ❤️
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    I would LOVE a glitter party theme 🤩 all glittery outfits and sparkles!
  • skyfall205skyfall205 Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    • Queen of the Night (black, navy, purple gowns, gothic style)
    • Disco
    • Hipster
    • Prom Night
    • Circus (would love to see some Greatest Showman-esque earnables)
    • Black Wedding
    • Pink and Purple (give us a reason to use those dyes!!)
    • Angel/Grecian
    ⭐ Ariel ⭐
    IOS Player ○ Since Dec '19 ○ A+++ ○ Lvl 41
  • MoJo1230MoJo1230 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I’m definitely down for a drag queen theme! Surprised there was nothing for PRIDE this month.
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @buriteri Ok I actually think a zombie apocalypse type theme would be really cool! Maybe close to Halloween. It'd be really funny to imagine all of the off theme dolls running from the zombies in their 5 inch heels and poofy ball gowns 😂
    Please zombie apocalypse for October Glu 🙏🏼

- Emmy
  • amykkhamykkh Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    I would love a sleepover/slumber party SYS because look how cute 

• lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Backyard BBQ: shorts, summer tops, comfy shoes, shades. Would be a good time to introduce more food handhelds and casual separates. 
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Some suggestions and titles for future SYS! Idk if some of these have been done/suggested before so sorry if they have!

“What happens in Vegas” cocktail dresses and boozy handhelds 😍 

“Feelin’ Blue” same idea as hello yellow but blue 😍 it such a beautiful color and a good opportunity to use all our blue dye!

”Stay stylish at home” sweats and other comfy loungewear:) 

“Work from Home” where we have to style professional/work clothes (blazers nice tops etc) with sweats, bike shorts, sneakers etc... and we get a laptop handheld 

“Creative Costume Party” we use the items we have in our closet and dyes to create makeshift costumes and dress up as well known characters:) 

“A Night at the Opera” Gowns, suits, and other fancy attire with an opera glasses handheld!

“Woodstock” festival wear, flowers, music aura, headbands, fringe wear:)) sparkly face make up

“Cowboys vs Aliens”- we can dress up in country cowboy wear or “alien” wear (weird Colorful make up, metalics, crazy hair etc) we could get some cute alien antenas as an earnable hair accessory or something:) 

This one might be hard for new players but we can have a “Kim’s Twin” sys where we try to style looks that Kim has worn or might wear:)
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    edited June 2020
    ronniev said:
    Some suggestions and titles for future SYS! Idk if some of these have been done/suggested before so sorry if they have!

“What happens in Vegas” cocktail dresses and boozy handhelds 😍 

“Feelin’ Blue” same idea as hello yellow but blue 😍 it such a beautiful color and a good opportunity to use all our blue dye!

”Stay stylish at home” sweats and other comfy loungewear:) 

“Work from Home” where we have to style professional/work clothes (blazers nice tops etc) with sweats, bike shorts, sneakers etc... and we get a laptop handheld 

“Creative Costume Party” we use the items we have in our closet and dyes to create makeshift costumes and dress up as well known characters:) 

“A Night at the Opera” Gowns, suits, and other fancy attire with an opera glasses handheld!

“Woodstock” festival wear, flowers, music aura, headbands, fringe wear:)) sparkly face make up

“Cowboys vs Aliens”- we can dress up in country cowboy wear or “alien” wear (weird Colorful make up, metalics, crazy hair etc) we could get some cute alien antenas as an earnable hair accessory or something:) 

This one might be hard for new players but we can have a “Kim’s Twin” sys where we try to style looks that Kim has worn or might wear:)
    I think there was a SYS similar to Work from Home which was last year or early this year 

Edit: here it is 
    this is from last year’s SYS called Businesses meeting 
    I found it on https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5421268/kk-h-event-items-encyclopedia-please-dont-post-here/p17
    To be honest with you, I won’t mind recycling this SYS theme with new earnables because the earnables aren't right my favourite  
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• dvnvnicoledvnvnicole Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Rikk said:

Hey doll! Where did you get this beautiful hair?
    iOS
    English is not my first language!
    Hey there 💕
    @dvnvnicole I bought it on Black Friday during the throwback sale for a ton of kstars 😂 I think it cost 90! It’s one of my top-3 favorite hairstyles! I don’t know if it’s available for diamonds, but if it interests you sometime, tag me on the “looking for diamonds in SYS” thread and I’ll submit it for you 😊
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Hear me out....
    Cheetah Girl- dress like a cheetah with all the prints we've been given OR

A two-for-one 
    Royal family party : gowns, midi dresses and hat (Idk how to call this in Elnglish).

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Since the 90s one we have been waiting for is super model - I would love a iconic tv/movie of the90s so we can use all these outfits we had planned (clueless, friends etc) 
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Maybe a tennis tournament theme? I would kill for a tennis racket handheld or a tennis bracelet/tennis skirt? We have the location from the Hamptons in-game and I think it isn't too niche! 
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

@saintsofheather we actually already had this theme! It was a country club theme and the dress and racket were TS prizes