Options

completed a partnership but can’t find claimed item?

ChlosifxoChlosifxo Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
Hiya, has anyone had any trouble with partnerships? I finally found my third box and completed a partnership but when I claimed the item it’s nowhere to be seen? 

Answers

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    What prize did you win?  do you have any screenshots?  if we can find it, we'll help you get Support.  does it still show you need to complete it, or has it disappeared from the VIP partnership listing in your game?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hiya! I think if was a hairstyle but could be wrong as I just instantly clicked claim and the screen faded out and then back in. I’m also not 100% sure which partnership either but I think it was either the PG Cape Town or PG Malibu, all I remember is it was a pinky coloured partnership picture. 
    Sorry for the vague information but it happened within seconds!
  • Options
    Also the two that I have mentioned it could be are both showing as missing all boxes now, so it’s like it just never happened. 

Sorry, forgot to put that bit in! 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Once you collect your partnership the boxes will gray out because it resets for a new prize, usually energy or k-stars. So you can technically collect a partnership multiple times.

Some partnerships give you a photobooth background vs. an item. Here's the reference thread:

https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5450307/partnership-rewards-items-reference-guide