🗳️💄🍾 SYS - 7/9/20 - 90's Supermodel - Bring the Sticky Tape & Don't Fall!📸👠👗

Comments

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @Bear_KKH Yeah that’s my thoughts too I plan to only use 90s regular fashion regardless, how is a kid born in like 2004 going to know I styled my doll after a model they’ve never seen or heard of? It’s just not plausible. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I hope this isn't one of those themes where it's confusing to figure out what will get more votes. 
    Platform: Android

• KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Well, I was around in the 90s and I have no idea what '90s fashion' means! Everybody dressed differently, like they do now, and (IMO) not that differently to now. When I wasn't wearing jeans, I was an indie girl in a faux leather jacket, flowing skirts and big boots, or a tunic with leggings. I wasn't a supermodel, though  :D
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Honestly I’m going to base my looks loosely of Actual supermodel trends and more on the 90’s in general because the clothes that are inspired by 90’s fashion in game are quite scarce, I’ll just follow the trends I saw ( tight, short/ mid length dresses ) and for the rest of my looks I’ll use other 90’s fashion trends lol. Sometimes I forgot not everyone that plays sys uses the forums haha
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts

I have no idea where to take this 😂 I don’t have a single outfit that’s based on a 90s supermodel other than the channel dress and the vw crochet dress so... hopefully I’ll make it to the last earnables with these??? 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    I kinda,, don't love the earnables and TS this time? I'll still play but I feel like I was hoping for something a bit more ~wow~, ya know?
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    Honestly, i feel like the voting booth will just end up favouring any old sleek gown with 90's inspired makeup/hair. So I’m probably gonna do something like this face wise:

I wish we had thin brows in the kloset though! And lighter eyeshadow colours because it’s hard to do the frosted lids trend 🤔
  • GabiMouraGabiMoura Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Sorry, did this real quick! But here are some easy looks we have in the Kloset that for me have a 90’s feel! I know the model part may throw us off, but if you think, models represent what the fashion is, so maybe feel free to go full on 90’s ✨✨✨✨

Think of those iconic fashion moments we all have on our minds: pop icons, rom-coms, red carpets, think Britney, Jlo, Naomi, Sex and the City, Clueless... all that! 💖💖💖

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Well, I was around in the 90s and I have no idea what '90s fashion' means! Everybody dressed differently, like they do now, and (IMO) not that differently to now. When I wasn't wearing jeans, I was an indie girl in a faux leather jacket, flowing skirts and big boots, or a tunic with leggings. I wasn't a supermodel, though  :D

gotta love the Tunics over Leggings with over the knee boots, that’s me in the 90s.  In the 00s my leggings went jeggings.   >:)

omg omg 9mg spoilers are up.  Thank you Kalinda. I LOVE The prizes.  The TS hair is phenomenal. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Welp, I was wrong, the background is literally a runway 🤪

Anyways, I like the TS dress a lot and the earnable dress is really cute. Not a fan of the earnable hair, I have to see the TS hair on my doll to decide if I'm going to be heartbroken or not when I inevitably lose to ticket buyers 😂
    - Emmy
  • SusonSuson Registered Users, Member 29 Posts

In order  - dress, hair
    Don't love it as much as I thought I would. Really like the dress, and the hair is ok. Reminds me of Bella Hadid.
    TS is fine, might love the dress once dyed darker (like black or navy).
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I’m sorry but I think the word supermodel is being taken too literally here and it’s just a 90s theme. I’m not going out of my way to confuse the voters, Im gonna wear black. Most of the voters aren’t aware/don’t care about the details of the theme, just the basic theme. Idk, maybe I’m buggin but I just don’t feel like you have to dress exactly like a 90s model, just 90s style 🤷🏻‍♀️ This is Glu’s fault for the titles they’ve been using lately
    Well I think it’s just fun to dress up and emulate the supermodels of the time! I know that there are those who will maybe miss the reference or just not care overall but I care and I enjoy taking time to style and play with outfits 😊 however, if you’re more inclined to more casual 90s fashion, then that’s alright too! 

I’m absolutely living for all of these prizes!!! Thank you Kalinda for the spoilers 😍😍 The earnables are so cute and omg this is that dress that... @Maree_kkh suggested? Sorry correct me if I’m wrong. (EDIT: lmao I’m a clown, she posted just a few posts above mine😂🤡) I also love this earnable hair! It’s so late 90s/early 2000s to have an updo with all those spikes 😃 The TS is super fun too! The dress is fine and the hair is SO Ginger Spice but I’m not dying for them so I’m going to thankfully be a bit more relaxed this weekend 😂
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @buriteri I don’t disagree, I’m not hating on those who are gonna do that I just don’t plan to because I don’t feel the voters will vote for it. But I could be wrong. It’s just not my thing. Model style is 10000% different than real life looks and I just don’t love them personally. 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Earnable dress 😍 🔥 also I wish end up in top 5 , TS dress is cute ☺️🤞🏻 

iOS player 

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Love the earnable dress, the rest is alright for me!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I hope the earnable hair is last since I'm not likely to use it. I don't know how I feel about the TS dress but I hope I have a fair shot at getting it so at least I could see it on my doll. With both hairstyles though, I'm fine if I don't get them. And I am going with the 90s supermodel theme but I'm not sure which hairstyles that I have make the most sense for the looks I'm going for.
    Platform: Android

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I did some casual outfits. I don't know yet what Kalinda is gonna recomend and I'll wait to submit a look until I see what everyone else is wearing. I had fun dressing my doll tho ✨
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I only love the TS dress, I hope I'll get it eventually!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    i love this theme, i’m so here for 90s fashion! i also really love the items & i’m loving the blonde ends on the hairs that glu have been making recently🤍
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    This theme made me confused 😐 🤷‍♀️ 
    I don’t know what to wear...
    I had some 90s streetwear in my mind, but now I have to change it to something else 🤔
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    The theme is still very confusing even after the spoilers 
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    The theme is pretty confusing. I will probably start in the voting booth and submit looks after seeing what does well!
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    No one hate me but my first look will 100% be a gown and big hair until I can see what’s in voting booth and realize what the people actually want. I have a feeling most will love the gown and big hair vibes for this one.