🗳️💄🍾 SYS - 7/9/20 - 90's Supermodel - Bring the Sticky Tape & Don't Fall!📸👠👗

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @Emme1216 Sometimes runway looks are gowns so I think it's fair for people to use them with this theme.
    Platform: Android

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I hope Kalinda's call will make it a bit more specific lol
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I'm loving the TS dress so I hope I can make top 5 again.
     I'm still pretty confused about the theme though, and I hope this won't turn into another gown-fest! 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    wow both of the dresses are really nice this week. im excited to get both of them!! the spiky hairstyle is nice also, just for a specific type of look. and i have to see the ts hair on my doll before making any judgements.. all in all im excited for this weeks sys ☺️
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    I’m a little confused on what exactly to wear for this theme, hopefully Kalinda’s call will clear things up :) 
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Glad I love the earnables more than TS prizes 💗
    This hair does remind me of Ginger Spice so I hope the fans of Spice Girls will have the opportunity to win it ☺️
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Why do I feel like this will turn into another gown SYS? ☹️ 

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts

iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I want the TS hair so bad 😌 also my looks will be mostly supermodel cause 🤷🏾‍♀️ tbh its annoying that they didnt just do 90s. No ones gonna really get this so im going supermodel with my looks
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Why does this sys remind me of the Golden age of hollywood sys we had few weeks ago? 
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I absolutely love everything,I hope to be in the first places,what I see will be a somewhat complicated SYS. I wish all girls success.
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    I love TS hair with Cindy Crawford vibes but I can already tell them goodbye since I'm not buying tickets. Whew that sucks.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • MAYA_KKHMAYA_KKH Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I love the theme, 90s supermodel to me reads sexy, form-fitted clothes, big hair, and overall fierceness ;)
    Also I cannot read "90s supermodels" without thinking immediately of this incredible George Michaels music video, one of my faves!

https://youtu.be/JQ2DVwSVIIo

✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿 Black Lives Still Matter ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽 No Justice No Peace ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I know wich hairstyle im gonna use on this SYS for sure, now i have no clue on what to wear as clothes...
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Finally all my fricking handbags will make more sense than my handhelds

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    The earnable dress is pretty but I wish it was longer like the inspo posted by @Maree_kkh
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Did I miss a part of Kalinda tip ? Usually it is 3 speech bubbles but I only got 2. But I guess this will be a “up to your interpretation” Kinda SYS. 
    IOS Player 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'm still trying to figure out what Supermodel I can transform my dolls into for this.  Ahem.....I see Cindy is taken.  I couldn't do her nearly as well as @LindaVB.   I don't know.  Claudia Shiffer looks way to angelic for my dolls.  And I'm not going to keep changing makeup, or will I? 
    Are you picking a supermodel and using that makeup or just Supermodel-ing up your doll with clothes and hair, keeping her normal features?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    noha62 said:
    She better call again and be more specific :D 
    heh heh.  I propose a future update puts Kim in her Beverly Hills Foyer during the SYS events, and when we're confused we go there and ask Kim.  Kim gets tired of our endless "what do you mean" questions (ok, I'll spend 2 energy for that each time. lol)  until finally in desperation, Kim calls Kalinda and asks her to come over and explain again for us.  lol.  That would be one way of seeing more Kalinda in the game, and it would be fun.  Badger Kim, for more hints.  I like it. :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    This is such a confusing theme, and I feel like Kalinda’s call also didnt clarify things... I have absolutely no idea on what to wear, so this is probably becoming a gown sys
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸