KKH Kudos

Comments

• ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Wanted to give a shoutout to @Rikk just for being so wonderful and kind. I was going through a tough time, but they sent me a PM that added a little light to my day. 

Also I just wanna mention that you give off such a positive energy within the forums, and it’s always a pleasure seeing you post. ❤️
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    AYewKKH said:
    Also more props to @LydiaKKH and @Unwinter for their collaboration in saving up for the event; I have a whole new look, several gorgeous dresses, and a healthy respect for restraint thanks to the two of you! I can't wait to save for Black Friday with you, though I'm unsure how active I'll be once the fall semester begins.
    Awwww thank you so much ❤️❤️ This project would be nothing without you dolls to THANK YOU! We'll always be there waiting!
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Wanted to give a shoutout to @Rikk just for being so wonderful and kind. I was going through a tough time, but they sent me a PM that added a little light to my day. 

Also I just wanna mention that you give off such a positive energy within the forums, and it’s always a pleasure seeing you post. ❤️
    Thank you @elleohelle! You’re very special and we all love having you here!
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I would love to mention @thesweetone every time I see her comments it’s nothing but kindness 😊 Your doll is beautiful and so are your looks 💗
    Aww 🥺 I want to say that your doll is gorgeous and you're always so sweet and positive! And thank you for your kind words - it really means a lot! 💕❤
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I would love to mention @thesweetone every time I see her comments it’s nothing but kindness 😊 Your doll is beautiful and so are your looks 💗
    Aww 🥺 I want to say that your doll is gorgeous and you're always so sweet and positive! And thank you for your kind words - it really means a lot! 💕❤
    @thesweetone Your very welcome 🥰🥰
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @karina_kkh i was just re-reading your (very needed) post in the Hello Yellow SYS thread and thinking how great it was. You voiced a lot of things that needed to be said and did it so eloquently.
    Anyway, i just think you're neat! :)
    @livyx i always love your SYS looks but also i love that you put out such a positive vibe here!
    @dpeters you're so funny! I've gotta say almost every time you post a reaction gif or something i have to save it to my camera roll, it's that good.
    @bonniedash_ if you ever visit the forum again, this is just to say your doll is super pretty!
    @buriteri it's super refreshing to see you incorporate different makeup looks in SYS. Love to see how creative you are <3
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Awww thank you so much @Maree_kkh! This made my day :) 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @kkh_clarice Sometimes i'll just think, damn when is Glu gonna include the awesome casual wear you put in the suggestions thread?? (still waiting on more rosalia looks)
    You have a great sense of style, your edits are flawless and most of all i admire how you speak up for things you think are wrong, even for things many people would be afraid to point out.
    @thallisa First off, one thing i fully respect is that your profile picture has stayed the same. Seriously i kinda think of that picture of almost like your brand lol i love it.
    Another person i always see is unafraid to speak their mind, even in difficult conversations. Obviously your doll is always lookin beautiful, but if how you are on the forum is any indicator of how you are in real life then you're just as beautiful on the inside too.
    @NataliaCollins i was reading back through the fashion suggestions thread and realised how much i love the things you post!! I hope they do more of your suggestions, you have a great eye for fashion.
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @Maree_kkh thank you so much 🥺🥺 you are so sweet!
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @Maree_kkh oh wow thank you so much, you just made my day with this 💛🥺 I could honestly say the same thing about you, you always voice your opinion so eloquently, it’s really a pleasure to read your posts. Not to mention that your doll is simply stunning! 
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @Maree_kkh aww you’re too sweet, thank you! Your doll is so kind and stunning so it’s definitely a great compliment coming from you 🥺
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    @livyx Awww thank you so much! I love how comprehensive this Kudos list is, and I agree with every word. I'm so grateful for your kinds words, for both me and for everyone else in your post 💕💕
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @livyx I love how you took the time to compliment so many people, says a lot about how kind & thoughtful you are. Thank you so much for including me 💞
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    @livyx Girllllll, thank you so much for the love! You and every other person mentioned (even the hidden gems) absolutely slay 💖💖
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    @livyx awww thank you so much! 💖 I'm so grateful you like my ideas!
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @livyx Thank you so much for including me amongst those legendssss !! Also, thank you for remembering me ♥️
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    @livyx Thank you so much 💕💕 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @livyx 😭😭♥️♥️ Thank u so much gorgeous 
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    You are so sweet @livyx! Thank you  <3
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Thank you so much @livyx 🧡 you’re so kind and your doll is so pretty, I love your style
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Thank you so much @livyx! Means a lot coming from you. I love to see your stylings and you're always such a sweet and positive person on the forum 💞
    - Emmy
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    @livyx you are so kind and your doll is beautiful ❤️
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @livyx you’re the sweetest! 💛 thank you so much for including me in such a great company ☺️