๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿพ SYS - 7/9/20 - 90's Supermodel - Bring the Sticky Tape & Don't Fall!๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘—

Comments

• Arabella004Arabella004 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts

I'm thinking middle part hair, low rise pants/skirts, jean skirts, shoulder bags, chunky jewelry, big sunglasses...
    And after first submission and probably getting 30 votes I'll give in and use gowns ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
    Android platform
    Add meย on fbย ๐Ÿ’•
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Or maybe Iโ€™m going to do a combo of 90s look and gown look and see what works ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Gonna start with this since I don't want to go FULL gown until we know- but I always think of 90's runways as either colorful or sparkly. So TECHNICALLYYYYย 

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @kokokokonut @RachelLiebe youโ€™re not alone; Iโ€™m confused by this one! What does this mean? ๐Ÿ˜
    Basically it's used when you want to call somebody a clown or be sarcastic/ironic

Ex: Imagine you stay up late and you didn't mean to.
    You can say: "I said I'll maintain a sleeping schedule, now look at me ๐Ÿคก"
    That way you can poke fun at yourself.ย 

Or another example: "He said he doesn't care about me, guess who just messaged me wanting to get back together ๐Ÿคก". In this situation a person discusses their silly ex with somebody, poking fun at their ex.

I hope this helped ๐Ÿ˜…
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Hair inspo

• Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    I think Iโ€™m going to start with this hair and see how it does. Still debating outfits though.ย 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Gonna do my own thing hopefully it pleases the voters
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @kokokokonut @RachelLiebe youโ€™re not alone; Iโ€™m confused by this one! What does this mean?

โ€œ๐Ÿ˜โ€
    @Rikk so thatโ€™s again depending on context but usually is a smug smirk?

The most common way is when making a flirty/suggestive comment or joke.ย 
    E.g if youโ€™re talking to someone about two friends hooking up you might sayย โ€˜I saw Jason and Sarah leaving the club together last night... ๐Ÿ˜โ€™ ย and that would mean you thought they left to hook up
    or
    If youโ€™re flirting with someone and they tell you to stop doing something, you might say โ€˜what are you going to do about it ๐Ÿ˜โ€™ and that would convey that youโ€™re flirting.

I was struggling to come up with good examples so I hope that makes sense? Lol
    Iโ€™m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebookย https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Still have no idea what Iโ€™m gonna use for outfits Iโ€™m gonna probably start late and see what is scoring well for others - But here is some hair inspoย 
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Do you dolls think this hair will work? Or is it more teen girls in the 90s than 90s supermodel?ย 

Edit: also should I keep my hair red or go blonde or brown? I'm so confused about this theme.
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @princessprecious all day every day i am in loveย with your styling!!!!
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

This is all I can come up with. Iโ€™ve looked up inspo and Iโ€™m still lost ๐Ÿ˜ญ I just donโ€™t have the right kinda stuff in my kloset which is a shame because 90s fashion is my fave
    Hannah ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
    Violet is my doll. iOS player โœจ
    ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿ•ทโšฐ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ–ค
    PM me for FB add info! Letโ€™s be friends ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

I guess now is the perfect time to use this vhs purse ๐Ÿ˜ฌ idk most 90s black super model is straight regular hair Iโ€™m use some of my fav styles cause I want this to be interestingย 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

Iโ€™m begging to be in 1st place lmao I love that hairstyle all to much๐Ÿ˜
  • ggfleurggfleur Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Omg I absolutely adore this theme and donโ€™t like any of TS rewards, just the earnables so I can really just have fun with this and create looks I actually like. Yay! Legit so excited ๐Ÿ˜†ย 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I made the decision to spin on the Kollection AND open a Kimiversary box because why not!!

But it landed on the hair, glitched and then went to dye ๐Ÿคก

Hannah ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
    Violet is my doll. iOS player โœจ
    ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿ•ทโšฐ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ–ค
    PM me for FB add info! Letโ€™s be friends ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I really love the TS dress ๐Ÿ˜ so my plans for dressing as the spice girls are oiyt the window lol
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyattย 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    What this theme is even about? 90s supermodel personal style or the ones from the runway? Itโ€™s really complicated :/
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I grew up in the 90's, but I don't think I have much to wear for this. Soooo looks like I have to do some shopping. I created a new doll on my phone (I use my main on my tablet) and I started doing my 20 videos a day, but somehow it's glitched in my phone! I went fromย  17 stars to 126! I played 109 ads back to back. Now, I wish my tablet would do the same with my main acct!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
    ๐ŸŒŸLevelย 38 & 39โ€”Android
    ๐Ÿ’žย Mom of 4!
    ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธย Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    ๐ŸŒผ I am a Recovery Coach.
    โฃAlways remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!ย 
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

I have no idea what to wear. Kalindaโ€™s call didnt help ๐Ÿ˜“. I tried to think if Victoriaโ€™s Secret models and i dont even know if these will score.ย 
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    I need to share my excitement about my beautiful new perks hair, and removable crown Iโ€™m obsessed with and can go on any style!!!! Btw, Iโ€™m having a pink day (and yes you can dye the crown pink!)