Limit Exceeded Notice - Why is this happening?!

katalina_medusia123katalina_medusia123 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
edited August 2018 in KKH FAQ & Support
Guys please help! I don not know what is this and this is the first time IAM experiencing dis problem! I contacted them but I still havent gotten an answer! Please help I don't want to loose the weekend event😗😑😐I unistalled the game once coz it was glitching and I thought it would help 
Prev1

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please have a little patience for them to respond to your ticket. In the meantime I'll try and familiarize myself with this new screen. Sorry you are experiencing difficulties.
    I'm going to change the title of this thread to accurately reflect the issue. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • katalina_medusia123katalina_medusia123 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Thank you Soo much for replying to my question @kokokokonut ! I will wait but IAM scared that IAM going to loose the weekend items
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Did you have trouble restoring or transferring your game before you saw this pop-up? If you have your ID saved, can you send it to me in a private message?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • katalina_medusia123katalina_medusia123 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    No I have t tried to restore neither to transfer my game! My game is saved but I don't know my ID!...is that weird?😂😍 @KalindaKing
  • JoyIrineuJoyIrineu Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
     I'm abandoning this game. Poor storage system. Now I can not even recover my game. I HAVE TO WAIT FOR 4 DAYS. 4 DAYS. I will miss the whole event because glu does not care about the players. Unfortunate!!!  This is ridiculous!!
  • JoyIrineuJoyIrineu Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    You always ask us for the id of the game, and this problem is that we can not even access the id. No one thinks I'll save my id in case the game gives error, nobody expects the game of these problems.
  • kkhgeljsnkkhgeljsn Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    @KalindaKing can you help me fix my game. I have the same problem 😭 But luckily I screenshot my Game ID. Will you fix it ? TIA.
    You pmd me, and told me you got the multiple devices messages, and you 'won' your game in an instagram giveaway. What you 'won' was an illegal game. A game that a dozen other people might be playing. That game cannot be restored. But you can download and begin a new game, and if you spent any money in the StarShop or Shop my closets, or VIP subscription, anything with a receipt from itunes or google play, then those purchases can be restored. But you must start a new game all your own. I'm sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkhgeljsnkkhgeljsn Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I have some issues on my android too. I can't have the KOLLECTION 😣
    ok, for that, I'm going to ask you to post a screenshot of your game and I'll see if we can get you help with that. Did you start that one from scratch or get it somewhere else? I'm sorry you're having these problems..
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    it is a joke i had a whole convo going with a glu customer service representative an after going through this with them for about 3 weeks he decides ah i dont wanna help her anymore and just deleted our convo without helping me restore my items do not hold your breath!!!! i have been a faithful and loyal player to glu and this is how they treat me its screwed up
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
    How did they leave off with you? I’m sorry you’re going through this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    @kokokokonut the lasy thing I did was give them my email they asked for and the person deleted our conversation without even helping
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • AnkanEkbergAnkanEkberg Registered Users 6 Posts
    I’m having the same problem now! Just sent a ticket and hoping I get an fast answer, kinda freaking out here, I rather not start over then I rather quit the game instead! 
    WHY CAN’T IT SAY HOW MANY TIMES YOU CAN RESET?!?!?! Sorry for caps but come on! How can one know you can’t recover it how many times you want? 
    Then they shouldn’t make it so if you buy ANYTHING (packs, tickets, kollection etc) you lose the ability to get free stars, which is alas why I deleted the app and recovered the data :( 
    I know waiting is rough, but hang in there.   :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Marieta8888Marieta8888 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Help me please. I already messaged glu but nothing is working. 
  • kardelenkardelen Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Hey! I have the same problem. I was trying to restore my game but restore was old(from couple of days agp) so I tried to restore couple of times more to restore my current game. And now it says limit exceeded. Please help meee
    Daily player since September 2019  💖
    | IOS | lvl 53 |  1+++ |✨
    26 years old from Turkey 💕

edited December 2019
    It should say you have to wait a number of days, or contact Support.  If there is no button to send a ticket, and you have your game ID, you can send a ticket from the contact Us button here.... https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kardelenkardelen Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Yes it says I have to wait 4 days. But I dont remember my Id. I only know my username :( 
    Daily player since September 2019  💖
    | IOS | lvl 53 |  1+++ |✨
    26 years old from Turkey 💕

• shairaaliahshairaaliah Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    experiencing the same problem just now. is there anyone who got theirs fixed asap?? sys will start soon :( cant wait for 5 days this is so sad
    If there is a contact us button or something, please use that and Support will assist you.   If there is no button to send a ticket, you can send a ticket from the contact Us button here.... https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/
    Good luck, and hope this is resolved for you shortly. :) Welcome to the Forum.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • shairaaliahshairaaliah Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    thanks for replying koko! i sent an email to glu already and the game’s back sadly i had to wait for 5 days. although i wanted to know how many times and how frequent are we allowed to restore our game to prevent such notice but they didnt answer that question for me :( i will leave a comment here once i know to help other players too!!
    If anyone has that info, it would be support. Sorry I can’t help more.  But I’m glad you are back in your game.  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mcmaltamcmalta Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    Can someone please help me? I don’t want to lose the SYS tomorrow @KalindaKing
    If you have your Hollywood ID number, and you are playing a legit game, not purchased by anyone, no cheating, you can send a ticket to support from the Help pages, https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/    Without you ID number, there isn’t much else you can do besides wait.  I’m sorry this is happening.  Were you transferring you game or something?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Where can I find my Hollywood ID? I’m playing a legit game and really don’t want to lose tomorrow’s SYS. My iCloud email or my GameCenter name doesn’t help?
  • xoxo12xoxo12 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
     after this go to 'help' and then you'll see 'copy id' 
    @mcmalta
    xoxo12 said:
     after this go to 'help' and then you'll see 'copy id' 
    @mcmalta
    thank you so much, I’ve got it
    Do not uninstall your game. If you are locked out, you can’t get in to recover your ID.
    ‘the screen xoxo12  listed, is the screen you get when you install. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • xoxo12xoxo12 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Yes I forgot to mention that @kokokokonut
    I thought she'd be on that screen only 😅