🎆v11.1 Update - What a Surprise!👗🎇

Comments

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Like @Cherrey said in the Official Suggestion Thread, and like every update, give us matching eyebrow colors to every hair color we can have. And for those we already own, give them to us, we deserve them!
    Thank you so much for posting this! This is something that really bothers me in this game. Some hair colors are so difficult to wear without the matching eye brows. 
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    I’d love an update of the NPC closet! My wife looks BUSTED 😂 but does anyone know when the update is?
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I wish Glu added a new achievment for eye color, hair colors, eye make-up, lipstick colors, nails and make-up in general! That way it would be alot more worth it to buy those itens!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I kinda like the mannequin in the closet. But if the majority hates it...I’m fine with dropping them.  I am really anxious to see Kalinda’s teasers!   They dance in my head like sugarplums before Christmas.  So um.....

11.1 Update Spoilers would be awesome
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Is this update going to just be some new clothes? Please, Glu. Listen to our requests for once.
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    When will the update happen?
  • cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    @Libby probably Monday
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    all my daily gift boxes have are vip partnerships (I'm not vip) and cash and energy (still waiting to find some green dyes in them...) yet all my weekend boxes are full of daily gift box clothes... I think boxes really need overhauling because they're starting to feel like a drag.

gold and black boxes are just full of crap, and TB boxes have the most boring items. the fact I have to opened like a 100 to even see hair in them is worrying. it shouldn't be like that. 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    I can never remember when I am able to watch free videos again! I wish they could implement a system where the game gave you a notification when you’re able to watch videos, or at least give us a daily reset time for the videos. 
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Please, please,please spoilers 💖💖today was my first day of work and it was really hard, so something to light up my day?💖💖
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I agree with people that SYS/TS really needs to change. It encourages the worst kind of competition and it isn't fun for people when they have a week where it feels impossible to score well. It should be fun and less stressful for people.
    Platform: Android