🛍️KK:H Weekend Event - 7/10/20 - Shop Till You Drop with our VIP Weekend!🛍️💍🚗👢

Comments

• brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    How many kstars does it take to get to the last VIP earnable?
  • ShiviShivi Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    brom617 said:
    How many kstars does it take to get to the last VIP earnable?
    500 kstars. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    500 points gets the last earnable.  ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    @Shivi @kokokokonut thank you
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    wow the earnables are really gorgeous I love the choker, dress and hair 😍 but I don’t think those hair clips are removable 😫
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts

This is really pretty!! The hair is so nice but since I don't have 500, I'll have to skip it, it's okay though. But up to the dress is it 200? Or 300?
    Have fun everyone! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    @Unwinter it’s 300 ☺️
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• ShiviShivi Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    @Unwinter the dress should be 300 kstars. 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I LOVE the earnables!!! The choker and the hairstyle are super pritty! The dress is meh to me!
    GB are cute i guess!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    @SamanaKKH @Shivi thank you both! Happy shopping🥰
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • korobeinikiikorobeinikii Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    That dress is so pretty! And I really like the hair, would have definitely went after it if it didn't have the clips, I don't see that much use with them so I guess my k-stars are safe-ish lol
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Earnables: i love the necklace, the hair is very pretty but im not sure if it looks good on my doll. We'll see 💖The dress looks kinda cheap, or something like costume.😂

Gb: I like the eyes, but i will not chase them, unless they are very very beautiful. The rest of them are okay. I guess 😂💘
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Will definitely be spending 500 k stars for those earnable. As for the gift box items, I’m intrigued by the eyes, but I’ll have to see how they look on my doll first before I decide to chase. 
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @Rikk i totally agree with you about the suction cup thing! it looks so strange ☹️
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    I have enough K-stars for 2 spins of the Kimiversary boxes and then I’m out. I really like the earnable dress but I’d never get enough K-Stars for that by the end of the weekend, and I’m just a sucker for pain on gift boxes. 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I like the earnable necklace a lot, but I'm not really excited about the last two earnables. I'm not crazy about the shape of the dress from the waist down, and the quality just doesn't look that great. Kind of reminds me of the chunky sparkles from the SYS earnable wedding dess. Something about the hair is turning me off, maybe bc it's quite flat, but I'll wait to see it on my doll. Either way I'm spending all my stars this weekend on Kimiversary boxes and maybe kollection.

I only like the eyes from the GB but I don't think I'll be chasing. I wish we could get good quality, versatile earnable facial features for once, like those earnable VIP lips from last year. 
    - Emmy
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I know this eye makeup would look super cute on my doll, but I have really bad experience chasing make up 😔 and I like only them from gb, so if I won’t get it in free box I probably gonna leave it. I got Kimiversary eyes and still super happy 🥰
    Also I still don’t have 500 kstars 🙈 so I gonna try first save up missing stars and then spend them to get earnables ☺️
    Ps: I wish these clips would be separated 😅
    iOS player 

• D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I love the articles,unfortunately I will not be able to get the hair,because my K-stars are very few. 😭
  • katiebobatiekatiebobatie Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    i love the idea of the earnable hair but why does the forehead have to be so big?! i never wear certain hairstyles for that reason 🙄 and the accessories are probably not removable??? 
    That’s the issue I had with the TS hair from the hippy SYS a while back...

I love it but the forehead looks really weird!
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I just counted my kstars and my plan to buy contour and open some Kimiversary boxes not gonna happen 😔 I still need 140stars. That’s not impossible to get that much without buying stars right?🥺
    now I don’t know what to do again...buy contour or open boxes.. I know I can buy contour next VIP , but I already waited for so long, and a little afraid that my doll gonna do bad in future sys without it 😔
    edit: amount of kstars because I forgot I watched videos 🙈
    iOS player 

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I’ve been itching to open Kimiversary boxes since they came out!!
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I really wish the hair from last VIP was the earnable for this weekend instead bc now I'm ready to blow k stars and don't love the hair as much as I did that one 😭
    - Emmy
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Wow this doesn't look like VIP items to me... 

I like the necklace from the earnables, I'll probably buy enough to get it. The dress looks weird and the texture doesn't feel real. The hair would have been nice if the hair pins were detachable, like someone said in the update thread, why do you still make attached accessories when you just gave us separate hair accessories?

I love the giftbox purse, the hair is pretty with the pink ends but the head shape looks weird. The dress is meh, and the make-up well, is like always in the giftbox.

The Fashion Goals hair looks out of place with that dress. There's a weird shadow in the middle part of the dress, it looks like she's got a skirt behind... and the purse looks a lot like others we already have in game...
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker