๐Ÿ›๏ธKK:H Weekend Event - 7/10/20 - Shop Till You Drop with our VIP Weekend!๐Ÿ›๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿš—๐Ÿ‘ข

Comments

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited July 2020
    But Iโ€™ll probably only open some boxes to get the chocker cause the rest is kinda ok
    IOS player
    ๐ŸŒธ be nice to each other ๐ŸŒธ
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    Does anyone know if the kimiversary box price increases once you start opening them or it just stays the same?
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Julietalucia its always 55 kstars no matter how many boxes you open
    IOS player
    ๐ŸŒธ be nice to each other ๐ŸŒธ
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Underwhelming and still mad at this game after spending more than 600 k-stars during Kimiversary just to chase the gb eyes and never even got them. Thatโ€™s why Iโ€™m barely playing and never finishing any SYS and weekend event. Tired of always seeing the good items only in gift boxes.ย 
    I know itโ€™s just a game, but I still feel so stupid because I could have gotten many more items instead of chasing like an idiot...ย 
    iOS player ๐Ÿค 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH was there an announcement of upcoming themes? I haven't been keeping up
    iOS
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Iโ€™ll chase the hair thatโ€™s has fair as Iโ€™ll go this vip.ย 
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH the dress is super lovely! But seeing the theme's name and knowing voters take them way too literally, even with the little rainbow, it probably won't score you good.
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @AliBryant yup. The newsletter let us know the next 3 SYSes theme. Also woops ย it is โ€œrainbow realnessโ€ SYS. Someone is a rpdr fan in the Glu offices ย 
    IOS Playerย 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH Thanks! I signed up for the newsletter way back but haven't got one yet
    iOS
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @TrashleyKKH Thanks! I signed up for the newsletter way back but haven't got one yet
    Check out spam box - I got my newsletter there last Saturday!
    iOS 41lvlย ๐Ÿ“ฑ |ย English isn't my first languageย ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
    Free player since July 2019ย ๐Ÿ’–

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    I haven't seen it on my doll yet, but that hairline on the earnable hair might completely ruin it for me. I can either wait and see if I like it on my doll tomorrow, or go for the bundle in last week's kollection before it disappears today. I need opinions lol
    ย 
    Like - wait and see the hair on my dollย 
    Lol - go for the bundle & spare my doll a potential receding hairline
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @rebecca0105 i personally really like the dress! I think it is different and could be cute for summer themed sys ( yes , I am justifying my Kollection purchases as investment for SYS looks )ย 

@AliBryant it seem like ppl are getting the newsletter at different times. I got it like 2 days after the first person posted it on the forum.ย 
    IOS Playerย 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Well now I donโ€™t know what to do ๐Ÿ˜•
    The dress is pretty but personally Iโ€™m getting kinda bored by the influx of similarly textured sparkly dresses we keep getting recently. The hair Iโ€™m going to have to see on my doll before I decide. I might just stop at the necklace, which in that case the contour will have to wait ๐Ÿฅบย 
    iOS ๐Ÿ˜Š
    A+++
    ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Iโ€™m not sure about the earnable hair, I canโ€™t see myself using it but I love the dress, so Iโ€™ll probably just buy enough kimiversary boxes to get to the dress.ย 
    And the GB items are kinda meh to me. I think Iโ€™d only be happy to get the makeup but I never choose anything good in my free box ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Itโ€™s a beautiful day to save lives ๐Ÿ’ž
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    Nooooo I only have 80 kstars and I love everything ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ and iOS offers in Europe/UK suck so I definitely canโ€™t get to 500 without buying packs ๐Ÿ˜ž
    Hannah ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
    Violet is my doll. iOS player โœจ
    ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿ•ทโšฐ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ–ค
    PM me for FB add info! Letโ€™s be friends ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Loooove the earnable items ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜ฉ Iโ€™m for sure planning to buy the flower and sparkly hair clip accessories from the new update, along with some of the new separates from the last update too! The pink floral set and the bikini with unbuttoned shorts. Maybe do a mini giftbox chase. I like all the giftbox items but theyโ€™re definitely a bit boring compared to earnables. The eyes look gorgeous though and I do really like the purse... might be worth it.ย 
    platform: iOS ๐Ÿ’žย message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    The earnables are gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜
  • babydolljkbabydolljk Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Iโ€™m currently at 215 stars right now but WANT that dress but donโ€™t think itโ€™s possible. I can get 40 stars from videos but that still leaves me with 45 stars to somehow get ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    @babydolljk you can get 1 kstar when you finish an event with 5 stars, so if you do 3 hour reality shows at Bel air you should be able to get the stars
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I donโ€™t get why the hair has clips when one of the main things of this update was to have hair accessories!!!! Iโ€™m probably stopping at the dressย 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhย 
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I can't wait to spend my k-stars this weekend especially since I know I will get items I like in returnย ๐Ÿ˜Šย 
    I'm planning to to buy & furnish 3 businesses and get the flower accessoryย ๐Ÿ’ฎ
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    I think iโ€™m the only person who could care less about the kimiversary boxes. this was my first kimiversary so I literally have ONE item from the free box simon gave us and no part of me thinks 55 kstars is worth it to most likely get items I donโ€™t like.... which is a lot. I donโ€™t really see the appeal to them? I like maybe 5 or 6 total. most of the items especially the hairs are so meh to me idk.....
    ios dollย since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ’•
    โœจadd me on fb:ย https://www.facebook.com/ashley.meddsย โœจ
    โ†ช๏ธŽ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!