🗳️💄🍾 SYS - 7/9/20 - 90's Supermodel - Bring the Sticky Tape & Don't Fall!📸👠👗

Comments

• MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    @HannahKKH Omg, I was just gonna obsess about Betsey Johnson!!
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    I know this is probably not the right thread to ask but here it goes: how can i gain celebrity perks points without becoming vip? I can’t afford it and i have been stuck with those forever

• ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Soooo confused by this theme but I managed to throw some looks together... please let me know if you have any ideas on how I can make them better!! I’m stumped 
    edited July 2020
    @ashleydianem where is this beautiful hair from? I need it 🥺 if I had it I’d never take it off lol 
    I know this is probably not the right thread to ask but here it goes: how can i gain celebrity perks points without becoming vip? I can’t afford it and i have been stuck with those forever

You can get celebrity perks without spending any money from opening daily gift boxes and leveling up in game! You also get them from any in app purchase... like a star packs, sys tickets, etc... It’s a pretty slow process if you don’t spend any money unfortunately:( 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    ronniev said:
    Soooo confused by this theme but I managed to throw some looks together... please let me know if you have any ideas on how I can make them better!! I’m stumped 
    Ohh do you remember where is the 2nd hair from? 😍 Btw I like the whole top row, but I think that looks 3 and 4 are the most on-theme 🥰
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @brom617 @kokokokonut @Cherrey @Glitterface @dpeters @thesweetone thank you all so much! I’m so so happy that you liked my collage 💛 I was really surprised to see how many things that we got over the years were inspired by 90s runways, I wish I could see an inspo behind every single item in the game tbh because it’s really interesting!
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Maree_kkh said:
    @princessprecious all day every day i am in love with your styling!!!!
    Thank you so much doll! 💕
  • TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts

I'm sure people are going to be voting for gowns lol but I had to channel my inner Christy, Linda, Cindy, Naomi & Claudia, I have to admit I loved making these.

i wish I had enough gold dyes for this jacket
    Wow your looks amazing!
    Be kind 🦋
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes! 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    We love how excited you are about the weekly Show Your Style events! However, the threads tend to be long and we want to make it easier for forum users to scroll through and read the discussion. To streamline the posts, we suggest removing the picture(s) if you want to quote another player's post. You can simply react to the post or tag their name and write a comment. Keep in mind that many people read the forum on their phone and this way you can catch up faster! If you have any other ideas to improve the forum experience, let us know.
    Please remember to remove the pictures when  you quote another’s post.   
    Thanks for your help. ;). Phone members and others will thank you for this.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MistyyyMistyyy Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Ohh do you remember where is the 2nd hair from? 😍 Btw I like the whole top row, but I think that looks 3 and 4 are the most on-theme 🥰
    I'm pretty sure you can buy it from the kloset closet under the short hairstyles tab 
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    The ts dress is so beautiful 😍😍
    This sys is gonna be like the last season of game of thrones, a disaster. Full of ticket buyers and honestly idk what to wear, prob gonna loose some tickets because of my work.
    And i really wanted that dress😢
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I can see this SYS being a complete flop for me. I’m back at work so I can already see myself missing tickets, not that I know what to wear anyway 😂
    gonna spend a bit of time in the voting booth before I submit anything! 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I also want the rainbow theme explained by the phone call and I hope this isn't just to get people to use up all of their diamonds on dye boxes. I never see twilight, gold or opal dye in the boxes.
    Platform: Android

• appreciatteeappreciattee Registered Users, Member 59 Posts

genuinely confused on what what to do for this SYS but I came up with something? these looks might not do too well but we’ll see. 🤷‍♀️
    @TiffanyRagKT thank you so much gorgeous!! 💕
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm glad I don't go by what other people are doing for ideas because I wouldn't have a clue this time with what other people are submitting.
    Platform: Android

• eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Submitted my first look and waiting to submit the second to see what other dolls are submitting and what voters like best! Honestly... very confused with this theme and not sure if this was even on theme. Any suggestions?

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I hope there’s no ticket buyers, I don’t mind the dress or the hairstyle I’ll obviously be Heart broken if I’m under top 5 on the last day.
  • renisrenis Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    my first look. I'll be back with results

Does anyone know if you can vote before submitting and being put into a group, or will clicking on SYS automatically start to find you a group even if you haven't submitted anything?

I'm sorry if that sounds confusing, I want to vote but not submit yet lol 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    So by the looks of the voting booth, it seems that anything goes 🤦‍♀️
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    It's either gown or rainbow dress...? Glad I always start late because voting is a mess.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Does anyone know if you can vote before submitting and being put into a group, or will clicking on SYS automatically start to find you a group even if you haven't submitted anything?

I believe you have to submit a look before you can get placed in a TS group. Don’t think voting will affect that. 
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

I wondered the same at first.  lol.  Vote to your hearts content.  You are not in a group until after you submit your first look.

Good luck! 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Are my first two looks sparkly and gowns and not on theme? Probably. Is anything I've seen on theme? No.
  • appreciatteeappreciattee Registered Users, Member 59 Posts

Here are my first two looks! Surprised at how well my second look did but I think I did pretty okay. I think I have a couple ticket buyers/really good players so I’m just going to focus on the main prizes. Good luck everyone! 💘