🗳️💄🍾 SYS - 7/9/20 - 90's Supermodel - Bring the Sticky Tape & Don't Fall!📸👠👗

Comments

• GabiMouraGabiMoura Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    eden_ said:
    Submitted my first look and waiting to submit the second to see what other dolls are submitting and what voters like best! Honestly... very confused with this theme and not sure if this was even on theme. Any suggestions?

I think you look gorgeous and the outfit is on point with the theme, but maybe try long hairstyles? I have a feeling they might do better with this SYS
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Now that I’m seeing the earnable hair on my doll, I’m not that fond of it 😕 it makes my dolls forehead look quite big which is a shame. No hate to big foreheads lol I have one irl 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    ronniev said:
    @ashleydianem where is this beautiful hair from? I need it 🥺 if I had it I’d never take it off lol 
    @ronniev it’s from a weekend gift box back in November, so it should be available for diamonds at the end of the year 😊
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Okay, I'm glad I don't like this weeks items at ALL because this score is🤡
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    What's going on with the votes? 

Is it that bad? 😞
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    Since I'm stumped on outfits I went for Ginger Spice and Posh Spice inspired outfits 🤷🏻‍♀️

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I just voted for same look I wanted to submit and it wasn’t a popular pick 🙃 I see a lot of beautiful looks, but still confused what I should submit 🙈
    iOS player 

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    edited July 2020

What is this hair from??? I’ve either never seen it before or just never noticed that it has glitter on it & now that I have.. I’m obsessed lol

edit: ignore me, I read the update thread 10 minutes after posting this & saw it’ll be available for diamonds this update🥳🍾
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    First look didn’t do too well, confused by what the voters want 😬

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I feel like the booth is taking shape! I see lots of crop tops, cutouts, slip dresses and sparkly outfits - which make sense for the theme, right? 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @buriteri hey doll is this you? I think we’re in the same group? (If we are I think that’s so cool but please excuse how badly I’m probably gonna do bc I’m so lost for this theme 😭 lol) 

• lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    just submitted my first look, i love the theme but i was so unsure what to submit🥴
  • skyfall205skyfall205 Registered Users, Member 104 Posts

Oof 😭 So is this gonna be a gown SYS now I guess?
    ⭐ Ariel ⭐
    IOS Player ○ Since Dec '19 ○ A+++ ○ Lvl 41
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @ashleyy that’s me!! Don’t worry girl, even though I’ve done my research for this theme, I’m at the complete mercy of the voters 😂🙈🙈 I’m rooting for you doll! Let’s make it to top 5!

EDIT: I found you in our group and your doll is STUNNING. If you don’t get 50+ votes I’m rioting
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I guess I won't be using the hair color from my second look again since it got 14 points less than the first. BTW, the fact that we can't get TS items after an event and the fact that buying tickets doesn't guarantee finishing in the top spot or sometimes even the top 5 makes me less likely to spend on tickets, not more. It just seems like a waste of money if you don't even know if you're getting anything. At least I can get to the earnable dress.
    Platform: Android

• Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Wanted to do 90's fashion so bad but I came up with these after realizing the booth looked like gowns. 

A side note- someone in my group is over 200 already so that's going to be fun
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    So I’m currently in fourth. I only want the dress so as long as I get that I’ll be fine. I barely have looks but im gonna try my best. These are some dolls I love in my group so far. I can’t wait to see the rest of their looks. 
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    i have no idea what to vote for lol
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    Does anyone here know what 90s runway fashion was, style-wise? Because I only know the controversy with skinny ideals and I don't think the 90s had as strong an image as, say, the 50s or 20s. Probably doesn't help that I wasn't alive back then haha
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @AYewKKH I would look up pictures but it's hard to guess what people will vote for anyway. It's also hard because there were different aesthetics in the 90s. I think a 90s theme should have been more specific.
    Platform: Android

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @buriteri thank you 💖 and your doll and looks are always beautiful 💓
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    First look flopped :(