🗳️💄🍾 SYS - 7/9/20 - 90's Supermodel - Bring the Sticky Tape & Don't Fall!📸👠👗

Comments

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

First 2 😣 Decided to go for the VS look cause it always scores well no matter what the brief 😂 not entirely sure where I'm gonna go from here but thankfully I'm only interested in the earnable dress. There are currently 3 ticket buyers in my group so I don't think I have a chance of getting top 5 anyway 🙃
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    This is not the 90s theme we predicted, the “supermodel” part chages it all😩 Thank god I didn’t spend any kstars on 90s normal teenager clothes 
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • lilkimlilkim Registered Users, Member 42 Posts

Look#2 inspired by Naomi and look#1 inspired by Helena Christensen🤣 I think I'm gonna fail this SYS too🤣💕
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    as unfortunate as it is i’m pretty sure short dresses are a no-go this SYS from looking at all of the beautiful short dress looks getting robbed. I knew the title was going to be limiting since most people think supermodel = LONG GOWNS. super frustrating to have a SYS ruined once again by the name....
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    @lilkim I’m obsessed with your second look 😍😍 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Finally my first diamond ! 😱😱😱
    I was too excited and didn’t took a screenshot
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I have two buyers and I submitted an extra look to top both but apparently this is gonna be a battle. 🤦🏾‍♀️ I get it you spend a ton of money but geez if I’m out styling you then what’s the point ? 
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

Just winging it at this point and scores aren’t too bad! 
    your first look score excites me since i’ll FINALLY be able to use that beautiful VIP jumpsuit in a SYS!!!!😍😍😍
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Same dress shoes and hair. I personally prefer the first look as well. 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
    as unfortunate as it is i’m pretty sure short dresses are a no-go this SYS from looking at all of the beautiful short dress looks getting robbed. I knew the title was going to be limiting since most people think supermodel = LONG GOWNS. super frustrating to have a SYS ruined once again by the name....
    Totally agree. I found this theme as wearing our dolls inspired by outfits of 90s supermodels. And they mostly wore short skirts, short dresses, crop tops, suits etc. So it's not just long gowns. 😫
    @lilkim I’m obsessed with your second look 😍😍 
    Thank you so much🥰💕💕💕
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    kittykatx said:
    First two looks! Currently in 2nd place behind a tb who has 162 points so far, hopefully I will be able to overtake and no one else buys tickets because I really love how the TS hair looks on my doll 🥺
    Where's first outfit from? I LOVEEEE
    Same dress shoes and hair. I personally prefer the first look as well. 
    The blue is so pretty I also love it in yellow
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I can’t lie, my third look is gonna be that dress in yellow 😂 @therealChar !
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • chloeleneechloelenee Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    First two looks were not great in the voting booth. what does everyone use for collages? Pic stitch is acting up. 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    kayayem said:
    I. HATE. THIS. SO. MUCH.
    wow your second look is one of the most on theme!! 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    This girl serving Claudia vibes was not the popular pick! Over the diamond bundle with dyed purple accessories and shoes 😑 girl whoever you are this is amazing 
  • cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    @chloelenee I use layout for collages

here’s my first two looks

And here’s some looks that I appreciated

@julia19  Agreed. I’m probably gonna still submit some casual looks