Options

🎆v11.1 Update - What a Surprise!👗🎇

Comments

• Options
    amykkhamykkh Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Can someone post what will be available for purchase with diamonds from this update? I’ve been waiting to buy those ombré lips from the VIP event last year 😭 Thanks in advance!! 
  • Options
    clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @amykkh the lips probably won’t be available just yet since the event was last august ☹️ i really want them too! 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • Options
    danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Wow. Weekend events really were miles better this time last year. 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • Options
    IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    @amykkh this update does not have the ombré lips but the next update will. 
    I play on iOS 
  • Options
    datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    Maybe a solution for ticket buying is top 3 get 2 prizes and top 10 get 1 prize. Each group is 30 so it’s still a tiny fraction that would get it. Especially since they aren’t available again
  • Options
    BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Maybe a solution for ticket buying is top 3 get 2 prizes and top 10 get 1 prize. Each group is 30 so it’s still a tiny fraction that would get it. Especially since they aren’t available again
    I couldn’t agree more but I think it would be better if top 5 get both prizes whilst 6th to 10th place get one prizes
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• Options
    amykkhamykkh Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    @IzzaBee thank you so much!! 
  • Options
    FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Finally my favorite items ever will become available for diamonds 😭💕

• Options
    oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    - I really hope going forward that hair pieces will be detachable.

I agree with all your points but wanted to emphasize this!!! I don’t understand why this great new feature last month came with multiple hair designs that had permanent accessories in them. It would have been so easy to detach the clips from next week’s VIP, along with the star headband from last weekend. It would be great to have future hair accessories in the new format instead of attached, so we can take advantage of this feature!! 
  • Options
    Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    edited July 2020

I wish we had a pearl bracelet that matched the pearl necklace we already have! I also wanted more golden clutches. These are simple items that they could easily add to the store.
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• Options
    buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    IzzaBee said:

As always, pictures are from @LindaVB encyclopedia. 
    Oh my goodness thank you for posting this! I seriously NEED those pigtails 😍😍😭😭😭😍
  • Options
    ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    For the love of all things Kim! PLEASE update the throwback boxes!!!!!!!
    I recently reminded the team about this, but I can't estimate when they'll be updated in the game.
    Amazing thank you @KalindaKing 💖💖💖💖💖
  • Options
    sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    spoiler when
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    spoiler when
    Probably tomorow or saturday?? 🤔
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    kkhKaunainkkhKaunain Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Spoilers please Kalinda! 😊💖
  • Options
    Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @KalindaKing that's really great to hear! I'm really looking forward to it 😀
    - Emmy
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    For the love of all things Kim! PLEASE update the throwback boxes!!!!!!!
    I recently reminded the team about this, but I can't estimate when they'll be updated in the game.
    @KalindaKing you’re doing the lord’s work! ❤️😂 thank you 
  • Options
    ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Can’t wait for the spoilers 🥳
  • Options
    sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    thallisa said:
    I’m back with my little list of suggestions and requests 📝

1. Updated TB boxes.
    2. Cap on TS.
    3. Old SMC added to rotation.
    4. More color options for separated blush/highlight/contour and please, don’t cater only to lighter skin tones when it comes to that. Maybe let us change the opacity of the makeup too? 
    5. Even more ways to earn diamonds. While I appreciate adding them to the voting booth, some people are voting for hours every week and they still can’t get even one diamond, so at least change the odds for getting them. 
    What is SMC? I read somewhere in the forum it stands for shop my closet, but what is that? And what do you mean when you say add to rotation? I’m sorry I’ve only been playing for a few months
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @sharonbp95 it’s kind of ~an old version of Fashion Goals that we have now. Just like FG, they used to rotate in the game and you could purchase them but for some reason Glu got rid of a huge chunk of them and even though we’ve been begging for months (years?) they’re not bringing them back and we have no idea why. Here are some examples!

• Options
    princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @KalindaKing please can you ask the team to update male dolls? I know they're not as popular as female dolls, but even a few new outfits each update (female dolls get 2 outfits every weekend as well as 2 outfits every week for SYS, that's 16 outfits not including kollections and fashion goals) & adding all "female" handhelds isn't too much to ask right? 🥺🥰

If male dolls started getting some updates then they'd probably be more popular too 
  • Options
    sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    @thallisa ooh I get it now! Those outfits are beautiful😍 Thank you for taking the time to explain❤️
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
  • Options
    pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I really want old trendsetter items to be buyable, there’s many things I wish I had that I couldn’t get.
  • Options
    MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    Rikk said:
    I’m kind of reaching a critical point with updates in this game where if there aren’t changes made soon, I think I’ll lose interest in playing. The way some events are currently designed is unnecessarily tedious compared to other games...

SYS is a demoralizing affair and exemplifies one of the greediest and most unethical traits of this game. The fact that no changes have been made to make the event more fair is shocking, despite the consistent and vocal protests of long-term players.

The weekday throwback event, 600 points to reach some old junk, is so tedious and unrewarding that it’s simply unacceptable at this point. (The points need to be lowered significantly and the boxes need to be updated; items are at least three years out of fashion by now.)

What a shame that male dolls don’t even receive the same new handhelds designed for female dolls, like the recent burger and fries from last weekend. How hard is it really to adapt existing items and give players with male games a tiny scrap of motivation to spend time or money on the game? I can’t imagine how much lower our expectations could possibly go.

Honestly a lot of daily KKH gameplay recently has begun to feel repetitive and dull because the two main weekly components of this game — weekday events and SYS — are deeply flawed and there’s no end in sight. I really hope you read the suggestions in this update thread and make changes before it’s too late.
    I agree with all of this. SO. MUCH.
    Also, get rid of the dumb mannequins: they really distract from the clothing items and no one asked for them.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99