🗳️💄🍾 SYS - 7/9/20 - 90's Supermodel - Bring the Sticky Tape & Don't Fall!📸👠👗

Comments

• lilkimlilkim Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Roxxxie said:
    It hasn't even been 5 hours yet...

I wouldn't vote for this anyways. I mean, not only because it's earnable dress and it hasn't been 5h yet, but also because in my opinion this shoes and accessories don't match with dress. But that's just my opinion
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Guys, if the SYS starts at 22pm for me and I submitted a ticket at approximately 2am I do miss a ticket, right? 🥺

P.s. Am I the only one not having problems with voting in the voting booth? I just vote for what's fancier lol
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Guys, if the SYS starts at 22pm for me and I submitted a ticket at approximately 2am I do miss a ticket, right? 🥺

P.s. Am I the only one not having problems with voting in the voting booth? I just vote for what's fancier lol
    you don’t miss a ticket! your 10pm is my 3pm, and your 2am is my 7pm. sys ends at 9pm my time, so you’re 2 hours away from missing a ticket!💗
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    SaigeAnne said:

you don’t miss a ticket! your 10pm is my 3pm, and your 2am is my 7pm. sys ends at 9pm my time, so you’re 2 hours away from missing a ticket!💗
    Awesome, thank you so much! 💖
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    @Ashley_veer If that's the same Vlienos, I had her as a TB for the Wedding SYS. We were all just starting to get our points and she had over 300 points within the first hour. And she was never on theme. She wore everything but a wedding dress/dresses that could be wedding dresses. 

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I’m in the group with forum member @LindaVB . Your looks are gorgeous girl!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    Look 1 was me tip toeing into the voting booth. Inspired by @woahbabesursotoxic. Thank you so much doll.

And look 2 was inspired by Baby Spice if she was on the haute culture runway.

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
    edited July 2020
    @Roxxxie aww thanks girl! Tbh my look was inspired by someone else in the forum (I am so sorry I forgot who, but go ahead tag me and take the credit 💜) I’m still so glad to see you scored well! 

And btw that voting booth look you shared gave me inspiration for my next look so thanks doll 🖤
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    Hi all! 
    Newish (played when it first came out) to kkh and been llurking this forum for a while but just made an account to ask.... when people say you earn 3 diamonds a week what are they referring to? It seems I never earn any!

@ShayShigil hi welcome to the forum! So basically you earn diamonds from the amount of votes you collect. Like when you get 50 votes you get one diamond, and later on if you’re able to get 450 votes you’ll get 2 diamonds. 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Ashley_veerAshley_veer Registered Users, Member 539 Posts
    @Roxxxie thank you wish you all the luck
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    I’m struggling with this theme because I was too young in the 90s to notice the fashion trends but I tried. 

One “safe” look:

And one fun look:

Omg these are the cutest things everrrr
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @ArtemisxMoon oh i voted for your fun look! i almost clicked get this look for the space buns!! haha but you were popular pick! 😻😻
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @lilkim thanks so much!! ☺️
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Someone please tell me what/when this hair is from?! 😍 how have I missed it and when can I get it 😭

Also this doll is gorgeous
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    Omg these are the cutest things everrrr
    Aww thank you 😄 💕
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    mishykkh said:
    I guess simple isn’t the way to go here.😑
    Omg! @mishykkh I voted for your look 😍 So beautiful! You deserve better 
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    @ArtemisxMoon oh i voted for your fun look! i almost clicked get this look for the space buns!! haha but you were popular pick! 😻😻
    Thank you!! I was so scared to submit it but I’m happy to hear that it was the popular pick 😊 💕
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    First two looks

I have no idea what I'm doing. Even in the voting booth I have no idea who to vote for!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • nougatnougat Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    if that ain't @kokokokonut  then I don't even know,,, gorgeous either way