🗳️💄🍾 SYS - 7/9/20 - 90's Supermodel - Bring the Sticky Tape & Don't Fall!📸👠👗

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited July 2020
    kkhparis said:
    I have two buyers and I submitted an extra look to top both but apparently this is gonna be a battle. 🤦🏾‍♀️ I get it you spend a ton of money but geez if I’m out styling you then what’s the point ? 
    wait how are you gonna say this about the tb in your group, yet you are a ticket buyer as well? how did you “out style” them if you had to submit an extra look too? You don’t know if they spend a ton of money or not especially if it only took one look for you to top them. sorry I don’t like the double standard 
    Their scores were over 120 for the very first two looks that’s actually impossible unless u score 60s of both looks. I was first they all shot up with over 150 i didn’t top them for long they are close to 200 plus  points. I rarely have to buy any tickets. I’ve gone times where I don’t fight the buyers and out score them fairly 🤷🏽‍♀️ If someone out scores me fine, it happens that’s fair competition.  But there’s Ppl with obxious scores for the first two looks. 
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    @ShayShigil hi welcome to the forum! So basically you earn diamonds from the amount of votes you collect. Like when you get 50 votes you get one diamond, and later on if you’re able to get 450 votes you’ll get 2 diamonds. 
    Thanks so much!
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @ShayShigil you’re welcome! 💜
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    dpeters said:
    First two looks

I have no idea what I'm doing. Even in the voting booth I have no idea who to vote for!
    Wait, are you on Android? I think I voted for them! 
  • skyfall205skyfall205 Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    edited July 2020

So gowns aren’t working either?? I was so excited for this SYS but I’m just so confused what to turn in. I wish it was just 90s, there could’ve been such great casual looks for it and it would’ve been much more fun. Maybe it’s too early for this but I’m just getting kinda frustrated :/
    ⭐ Ariel ⭐
    IOS Player ○ Since Dec '19 ○ A+++ ○ Lvl 41
  • ggfleurggfleur Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    The voting booth is such a mess 😂 There are a little too many casual looks for a 90s runway theme, but also way too many ‘I’m going to a formal gala’ looks that don’t necessarily scream 90s supermodel either. And even actual mimicked runway looks don’t seem to be scoring high. I think there’s probably a lot players who wouldn’t even recognize where so many of those outfits actually originated. 

I’m having fun with this theme hough, I’ll always love 90s runway looks and getting to play with some different options in my kloset is exciting.
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Is this on theme?  I’m thinking chokers and dark dresses may not get votes. 
  • renisrenis Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I'm sad, so bad 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    girl chill outtttt
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    looks 1-3, idk what the voters want so i’m trying gowns/ dresses 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @thesweetone yes! I'm on Android :) tsm for your vote!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    OMG this is crazy!!!! Wow, just wow. You dolls will NEVER believe this. First place has a score of 1007! 

How in the heck is that even possible?!?
    I put in 3 tickets and only got a measly 151
    I'm clearly so meh
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    The voting booth has been a mess. I'm still not sure what the theme is! 😂
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    I'm always voting before submitting anything, but this time voting scared me. Swimsuits popular picks? Don't know really. So I just submit what I feel will score enough to get earnables. 

Also we are in the same group with stunning @ViennaKKH  and tb 😂

Good luck everyone with this mess 🤗
    IOS
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    The one time I’m in a group without ticket buyers and I’m sucking so bad...
    Votes seem split. I don’t think anyone knows wat to vote for tbh
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Emme1216 said:
    kittykatx said:
    First two looks! Currently in 2nd place behind a tb who has 162 points so far, hopefully I will be able to overtake and no one else buys tickets because I really love how the TS hair looks on my doll 🥺
    Where's first outfit from? I LOVEEEE
    It’s from a kollection! I think it was the sublime separates kollection! 💗
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    so i tried a casual look and i guess it didnt do too bad 🤷🏽‍♀️ i really just dont know what to submit 

I guess it’s decent lol. 
    jhabs said:
    Votes seem split. I don’t think anyone knows wat to vote for tbh
    Totally agree. I also think no one really knows what to wear. That’s my problem with these ambiguously named themes. I saw a comment on here after the new themes were revealed in the newsletter talking about how these “creative” names made the game seem more exciting and I honestly have to disagree. When no one knows what to wear or how to vote for a certain theme, it leads to low votes, which leads to less fun. On top of that, I cannot IMAGINE how non-native English speaking players interpret these themes. Like the upcoming “soaked in sunshine” theme- what does that even mean lmao. Wear yellow? Wear sundresses? How are people who don’t even speak English as their first language going to understand that? Idk just something I think glu should consider. I’d gladly take themes with “boring” names any day, if it means it makes it easier to know how to dress/what to vote for. 
    I agree. Idk wat rainbow realness is. Like there’s hardly anything rainbow in game.
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    I’m glad I don’t like anything this week. Really don’t know what the voters want and don’t have the energy to try and figure out. Both of the hairs are awful looking. I’m in 9th place currently and not stressed trying to stay in a position and it feels GREAT
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @saaruuh where did you get those clear shoes?
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Why have they been giving us so much grunge for the past couple months, then come out with this crazy. I don’t know, all my awareness of the 90s were grunge and the models were heroin chic, namely Kate moss. Then they give this dress but no similar dresses like it do well. Super confusion.