🛍️KK:H Weekend Event - 7/10/20 - Shop Till You Drop with our VIP Weekend!🛍️💍🚗👢

Comments

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I’m not a big fan of this VIP weekend items so I just spent enough of kstars to get the box and I got dress 😅 I like it, but not a big fan of it 

iOs player 
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I’m going to to be grinding this weekend to get More kstars but here what I spent my kstars on 

I always wanted to get This bundle soo badly 😭😭 And i got it🥰🥰😭🥰😭 ( This is actually my one of my favourite kollection)

I wanted to get the hair but I got the dress instead 
     But i also spent my kstars on these

I’ve also spent kstars on fully furnishing the st moritz ski resort as well as the ice club. Now I just need to purchased the Cape Town vineyard once i get 90 kstars 

Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

I only want the necklace from the earnables so I got the freckles from the kloset and that's what I got in my box 😭 I have 25 stars left to spend to get the necklace but not sure if I should spin on a Kollection (mine are all a little meh at the minute) or just buy a Kimmiversary box. 
    Help me out please! Agree for Kollection, Awesome for Kimmiversary box. 
    Thanks! 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    🥺 I wanted the eyes but I won't chase

Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I'm still in star-saving mode so I went lightly today. Decided to open a box, got this flowy outfit which is nice 😊 I almost went for the blue dress but I'm glad I chose this one!

Then I opened my Gift Box. I wanted to choose the same tile where the blue dress was but I acted on impulse and oh well 😅

My modest VIP event gains lol
    Maybe I'll open another Kimiversary box - it's far more enjoyable if you know that whatever tile you choose, you'll be getting an item! 🥰

P.s. I wish there was another earnable (or maybe another box?) for the 100 k-star mark. I get 10 videos a day so reaching the 300 star earnable would mean splurging my monthly savings 😝
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Palette for chasers
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Nooo.. I almost picked kstars 🥺 I really need them! Anyone has suggestions how fast get enough them without buying? Offers are terrible for me 🤦🏼‍♀️ I opened Kimiversary box and got new hair. But I think I’m going to try to do more gigs ( I need to do a lot of them 🤦🏼‍♀️) and spend them on Sunday. 

iOS player 

• brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    Well off to a not great start with opening boxes, i opened two kimiversary boxes and got a hair I don’t like and pants that are okay but I don’t really care for

And I really want the eyes from the gift box and in my free box I got energy, then more energy and then the dress (that tbh I don’t really like but hopefully it will grow on me)

I got the dress too and I hate it lol
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Of course I got energy 🙃 I’m not going to chase any gb items, instead I opened some kimiversary boxes. Not mad about most my picks but I was really hoping not to get those shoes lol

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • SimplyKySimplyKy Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    edited July 2020
    buriteri said:
    Oh no I love the earnable VIP 😭😭 It’s Naomi Campbell’s Versace gown from when she attended the 1995 Met Gala!

@buriteri
     I’ve never completed a VIP Event and I told myself the dress wasn’t pretty, but then I saw your post. 

I saved hardcore for Kimiversary but maybe I’ll spoil myself. 

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @buriteri oh the original dress is so beautiful! ✨ Lowkey wish they kept the bottom part more narrow, like on this picture. 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Anyone else on ios having issues getting in game? Worked fine this morning, just tried to get in and just keeps crashing to home screen. I want to spend some stars 😭
    I play on iOS
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen my game was acting weird too. thought it was my phone at first 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen it happened to me too. I shut down my phone and started it up again, it works fine now. Hope this simple fix works for you too!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts

Bought some blush and got the eyes in my box 😍 another weekend, another new face for my doll 🤣
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

got the bag in my 15kstars box.

then my clown self decided to open another box to get to the necklace and got a daily box Ham dress. i was so mad i didn’t screenshot the palette lol 🤡🤡🤡

at least it got me to the necklace tho, it’s pretty.

time to grind back the kstars lost 🤣
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited July 2020

IOS DOLLS;  please check your games. If you can’t get in,  post here, and if it doesn’t correct really soon, I’ll cry for help.  Also, if you have no trouble getting in and you’re iOS, let us know it’s not everyone. 

Edit:  after  5 minutes, I’m in,  if you’re still having trouble, keep trying, and post here so we can watch it. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    @kokokokonut ios player with problem getting in definitely...i was just playing and i accidentally locked my phone while voting and now i cant get in just crashes again and again....call help please  :'(  
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • RocketQueenRocketQueen Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    🙃 was hoping for eyes or hair 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Yup IOS is down cant get in 🤨
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    To start I opened 3 kimiversary boxes hoping for the sparkle aura and got 3 items I really like

Unfortunately I found energy in my freebie, I was hoping for the bag but I won’t chase it
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Yikes same here, my game is constantly logging me out, it was working fine this morning 😩😩😩😫😫😫
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36