🗳️💄🍾 SYS - 7/9/20 - 90's Supermodel - Bring the Sticky Tape & Don't Fall!📸👠👗

Comments

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @Rikk Lol there are some frizzy curly bangs there and a big white bow 😂 idk what made my parents think bangs on my curly hair was a good idea, it turned into a frizz puff. And what's worse, they used to cut my bangs at home lol 😂😂😂
    - Emmy
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Can we all just agree to send gowns so the voting booth can look less messy and everyone can score high 40s? 🤡
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    My parents cut my hair at home too @Bear_KKH 😂 I got the bowl cut and my sister had these big poufy curled bangs through the early 90s. I really love looking back on the fashions we wore back then!
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    @ArtemisxMoon your looks and doll is so pretty 💖 I really love this dress and hair do you mind if I use your photo to ask people in the diamond thread to submit them? 

Edit: sorry never mind I just checked and seen the hair is from a sys 🤦🏻‍♀️
    Thank you! 😊 If you still need to you can use the photo. Good luck finding the items you’re looking for, I’m sorry that the hair isn’t available 💕
  • chloeleneechloelenee Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    On another note, here's me killing the fashion game in 1990 😂

I thought I looked so good 🤣
    The 90s were a horrible time for children’s fashion! I lived it too... windbreaker suits and fluffy lacy socks... my mother and I have had words about it lol 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I tried to do looks that have a real 90s runway feel to them, but I'm failing. Idk weather to throw in the towel and just have fun or just do sparkly gowns and try catching up ☹

- Emmy
  • chloeleneechloelenee Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    My last 3 looks have gotten 41 ... 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

Voting isn’t fun, the low scores aren’t fun, trying to figure out what I’m doing isn’t fun... I think I’m just gonna go gown from here on out.
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts

I find these black and brown looks super cute..
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts

This is my first sys that I'm scoring this well. And I'm super anxious about ruining it..🤦
    I love the first look but I'm really scared about using that style.. What do you guys think? 
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    This SYS is one of the worst for me in a while, I haven’t got such low scores for some time 🙈 And i can’t figure out what’s working and what’s not 😂

iOs player 
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Looks 3-5, currently in 1st, hopefully no one else buys anymore tickets 🥺🥺
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @Bear_KKH wow your looks deserved WAY better!!! 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Looks 1-4. I have no clue what I’m doing but I’m glad it’s working. My entire top 5 are ticket buyers and they all have well over 300 points so I guess I’m just playing for the earnables this week, which sucks because I actually really love the TS dress but oh well🤷🏽‍♀️
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I had to repeat a look but at least I got the dress. I really like it
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    @Rikk oh the bowl haircuts are so fun to look back to lol

@chloelenee I know lol, I wore the windbreakers too 😂 I had such an obnoxious wardrobe. I have a hilarious photo wearing a full out white fur coat, with white shoes and white sunglasses lol, if I manage to find it, I'll post lol. I look at how kids dress now and it's not even fair, kids clothing now is so much more fashionable. Reminds me of this meme 

I'm feeling the same! I remeber wearing windbreakers and polyamide tracksuit from Adidas ALL THE TIME. We all had them at one time durning our vacations - me, my couisn, mom, dad, grandpa and grandma. I think they're consider vintage now. 😂
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    It seems that all the dolls in my ts group are also having a rough time with scores as well. We are all pretty close together, no major tb’s yet which is nice to see !
    I’m 3rd at the moment and I’ll be happy if I can get the red dress as I’m not really feeling the ts hair on my dolls dark hair. Fingers crossed 🤞
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts

Didn't like it at first, but now I'm in love 😍
    IOS
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @helcabu your looks are so cute!Sorry you were robbed like that doll.  Maybe to pick up your scores use handhelds or clutches
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts

I found this very unfair.... Why put a dolls sys looks against each other. I didn’t vote, I felt it wasn’t right to vote due to it being the same doll 😔🤷🏼‍♀️
    If your on here... Your dolls beautiful! 💖
    Looks like @yezx ??
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Just crossed 50 with my new hair🤗 Love the detailing on the dress

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I definitely don't like this theme. It manages to be both specific and vague and I normally get voters who do vote according to the theme so I don't know if people know what they're should vote for this time.
    Platform: Android

• xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    I love this dress 100000x more dyed black. I used all my diamonds looking for black dye but it was worth it 😂😭
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • saaruuhsaaruuh Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    Roxxxie said:
    @saaruuh Go for 2. It's inspired by a runway look Naomi Campbell had in the 90s. Kim even recreated it.

Yeah that’s what I was going for with a little touch of mine but apparently the voters don’t care for 90s fashion it flopped 😭
  • saaruuhsaaruuh Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    edited July 2020

Where is this hair from can I buy it with diamonds? 
    Also your doll is stunning 🤩😍
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I submitted that same dress @ArtemisxMoon moon is wearing and for the first time I see it’s animated?  It’s ever so slightly changes tint in the skirt folds?   Can someone confirm, or should my doctor scale back on the meds?  Lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary