🛍️KK:H Weekend Event - 7/10/20 - Shop Till You Drop with our VIP Weekend!🛍️💍🚗👢

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

My android doll had a great vip. Got the bundle on two collections first try. Got the music aura which is the first one i got :) opened one box and got the new anniversary hair too. 
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    Guys a little help here 
    i have 250 kstars left to spend on the vip 
    i want to buy the hair pins and the flower from the hair accessories, i also want to buy some items for the next week SYS , i want to spin some kollections too 
    so please recommend some items from the closet that will be helpful , and should i get both the flower and the hair pin ? Or just the flower ? 
    Just tell me how to spend those 250 kstars 😂
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Reached all the earnables. Opened some Kimiversary boxes and found the phone! All I wanted most was that and the aura and I found the aura a few weeks ago 😀 found some other really cute items too! But also some ugly shoes 😂

This kollection came back and I had the bundle and that single hair left and luckily I won the bundle! I've been wanting that hair for so long but I haven't seen this kollection in forever. 

Also chased the eyes, no luck there ☹ my palette was so terrible. Daily GB was my freebie then dye and energy, I'm not going to chase anymore bc i don't even really like the other items.

But overall happy with my haul, especially the kollection hair!

Only liked the necklace this week for VIP, that hairline looks ridiculous on my doll 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Maybe I'll open more Kimiversary boxes this weekend, there's still some items I'd love to find!
    - Emmy
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    What I got: shirt, shoes, choker and hair! My free box was kstars, And I’m not gonna chase anything, so I guess my vip is done!
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    What I wanted VS what I got. None of these were even on the palettes... Not even once.
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    @Zahra
    Does fully furnishing the perfumery increase the reward?
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

Continuing my tradition of never getting an actual prize from my free box, I got K-stars in my free box which I am not mad at. I was able to take two spins at anniversary boxes, got the sparkly top and this hair which I am not crazy about (my doll looks kind of annoyed too!). Now that I have an extra 40 K-Stars and this weekend have a chance to build more K-Stars should I open another anniversary box or stop here and open a Kollection box? I haven’t opened a Kollection box in so long because I’ve been saving for Kimiversary. Decisions decisions 🤔
  • happeninwithhannahhappeninwithhannah Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    My gb:

...I have no words
  • navybluenavyblue Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Hey everyone! Question: do we get a k-star for realities and shifts at stores during VIP weekends?
    iOS player, english isn’t my first language💟
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    Tyranda said:
    The earnable dress and necklace have "blink" animations <3 
    OMG!!! I didn’t notice it before i saw this comment! 😍😍😍😍
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I got the freckles and this cute top to get to the necklace, plus the arms up pose. My doll looks so cute with freckles!!

I got the dress in my free box. And finally, I made it to the top!! I love the dress!!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    @KalindaKing I noticed some glitches. I just bought the option to hold a handheld in the photo booth and it gives my doll a uni-brow (or a thin bridge between my eyebrows if you will). With most of the other poses that doesn't happen but with this one in particular that's unfortunate. I was looking forward to using it.
    And to address the elephant in the room: the photo booth apparently really thought I was overdressed🤡 Furthermore, I planned on using my angel outfit in this SYS event, when I noticed that something looked off with the hair and the wings. Luckily I had screenshots from the time i won it. 
    Please fix all three of these issues 😊🙏🏼
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Got the dress in my free box!!! 😄
  • korobeinikiikorobeinikii Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    I've decided to throw 5 spins in the kimiversary boxes to get to the VIP earnable dress, and I'm so happy I did it, I got the phone!🎉 I'm also happy it was overall a nice palette, and it didn't only have shoes and jewelry lol

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

i decided to start off slow as usual for vip so i opened 3 kimiversary boxes! im quite pleased with this selection the only items i didnt want was that one badly rendered hair and year 1 items and im happy that i didnt open more since the items i coveted werent here 🤷‍♀️ got the free gb and necklace so far

picked red dye for my free fb which is whatever i dont really care for the gb items this vip
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    So I was kinda bummed to get energy on my black vip box... And It was a very bad pallet. But then I opened a kimmiversary box and got this beautiful dress trat I loved! 

Now maybe grind for that vip dress.
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    I bought the contour to get the free gift box.
    I got exactly what I wanted! Now I’m trying to decide if I want the highlight as well to finish the event... ✨
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    I’m thinking about just opening kimiversary boxes because this was my first kimiversary and then they’re gone for a year, and last night i dreamed that i had opened every single box and i got everything except the aura and phone, i woke up sooo sad 🤣 just wanted to share it with you, when i do open them i’ll be back and show you the results, hope i get them in real life!
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I got energy in my free GB :(

Bought and furnished the k-world park, bought the pomeranian in Calabasas house and opened four kimiversary boxes. I have 120 kstars to go and I have no idea what to spend them on

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

opened 4 tb boxes and got the purse in my free gb!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got energy in my free box. Why is energy even there?
    Platform: Android

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I went on a bit of a chase and got super lucky! My free GB was energy, then hair, then kstars.

I really love these items! Happy VIP everyone.

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
    navyblue said:
    Hey everyone! Question: do we get a k-star for realities and shifts at stores during VIP weekends?
    @navyblue I’m not sure about shifts at stores but definitely for reality shows! That’s my preferred method because it takes 40 energy (pretty much one full bar) to do two 3-hour shows, thus 2 K-stars. IDK if there’s a more efficient action to do for K-Star weekends?

So I wasn’t thrilled with my Kollection choices so I decided to do another anniversary box and got this purse. I only have less than 20 K-Stars left. Was really hoping for the cell phone or aura but they haven’t been in any of my pallets. Oh well, was fun while it lasted.
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    so i decided to go ham on the gbs chasing the eyes, even though my original plan this vip was to buy the blush, i spent all my stars before i could 🤡🤡🤡 here were my awful palettes.. notice my first two palettes didnt even have the eyes i was chasing 
    2 of my palettes were 50% energy 😓 and i actually really want the dress but im down to 17 kstars..
    i needed to spend a bit more stars for the earnable hair so i opened a kimiversary box and got the worse item possible. just my luck 😭
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @thekylie what eyes is your doll wearing? I love them!
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    @thekylie what eyes is your doll wearing? I love them!
    Thank you🥰 They’re from the gb a few weekends ago