๐Ÿ›๏ธKK:H Weekend Event - 7/10/20 - Shop Till You Drop with our VIP Weekend!๐Ÿ›๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿš—๐Ÿ‘ข

Comments

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    ย 

Got the darker blush, chased the eyes because Iโ€™m obsessed & got the GB dress along the way, then got the hair flower & watermelon drink to hopefully help with the sunshine SYS coming up. 500 stars went extremely fast but I donโ€™t regret chasing the eyes because theyโ€™re customizable!!

On a sidenote, I wish you didnโ€™t have to pick the eyeshadow color before selecting these eyes because it makes customizing them a real pain. Can that somehow be fixed @KalindaKing ??
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    thanks for your help everyone ! i ended up getting the stars, which got me the choker, and i got the dress in my gb !ย 

thatโ€™s for amateurs
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

Does anyone own these boots and this dress? If so could you show me how they look paired together? Thank you!!
  • kkhjackkkhjack Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    The makeup in the gift boxes are different on different accounts? I think itโ€™s supposed to be the gold but I like the teal better..
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    livyx said:

Bridesmaids are ready! With @sarahlee @ViennaKKH and @mandamay76 ๐ŸŽ†
    Oh wauw we all look so stunning ! ๐Ÿคฉโœจ
    Thanks for including me ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I donโ€™t like this dress, but hey! It was FREE! ๐Ÿ˜… Thanks Siri!
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @kayayem if you have the bonus star, you can actually do 2 reality shows with 36 energy
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    ย @kkhjack they're customizable! But for some reason, we can't change the color once they're on, so they're going to be whatever color your eyeshadow was before you put them on. If you go into a different set of customizable eyes, change the color, and then go back to them you'll be able to switch colors.
  • Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    First try and I got the only thing I really wanted ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    A kid Iโ€™m babysitting just went in my phone and spent almost a thousand kstars on stuff ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿคก rip. Is there a way to reset my progress from like last night or this morning lol
    Trying logging out of the app and deleting it and reset your phone and then re-download the app and log back in. That usually works for me.
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I love the earnables so much!

I got the hairstyle in my gift box and I love it ๐Ÿ˜

I opened some Kimiversary boxes, I wish there wasnโ€™t so many shoes in my palette but I like the white top

I also bought Chevier Paris but I donโ€™t have enough Kstars to fully furnish it yet

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @jhabs here you go!

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meย here
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    To dolls who have this. Can you please tell me are you using this much? I got it for second time now and I like it, also those kstars would help me so much! Need some advice โ˜บ๏ธ Thanks ๐Ÿฅฐ

iOS playerย 
    ย 
    @datesaremyfave Kalinda might be able to go get your progress from a couple of days ago or something. Thatโ€™s what she was going to do for me when my kstars disappeared
  • mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

I bought the contour and dark blush. I also got the eyes in my free box and I am am a fan! Especially that they are customizable!ย 

I am only 50 k stars away from the hair... what to buy? I think Iโ€™ll get the flower accessory.ย 
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    First off bought the contour cause Iโ€™ve been eyeing it since it came out. Then bought these cute clips!ย 
    ย 
    Took a spin (60 kstars) on this kollection and got the pants ๐Ÿ™ƒ I was hoping for the bundle or one of the hairs but at least I have the shirt and pant now.

Took a spin on this kollection and got energy ๐Ÿ˜–I also bought a couple of poses from the voting boothย 

โœง iOS user โœง
    Add me on Facebook here
    ย ย 

I got the purse, Iโ€™m really happy about it, since I almost picked energy. Can anyone please recreate my doll with the gift box eyes, I canโ€™t see them.ย 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    To dolls who have this. Can you please tell me are you using this much? I got it for second time now and I like it, also those kstars would help me so much! Need some advice โ˜บ๏ธ Thanks ๐Ÿฅฐ

i would go for it! i use the shoes a lot and the hair is beautiful. the dress has helped me in a couple SYSs.ย 
    โœจiOS doll since March 2020 โœจ
    ๐Ÿ’“add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clairย 
    Iโ€™m week. I opened one more gb and got this little purse. I actually love it!๐Ÿ˜

iOS playerย 
    ย 
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    I really thought Iโ€™ll be spending the full 500 kstars to obtain the hair. But after seeing how it looks on my doll, Iโ€™ve changed my mind. ๐Ÿ˜–
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I opened 9 kimiversary boxes and spent 495 kstars to get the sparkle aura but as you can see I didnโ€™t get it, even if I want it so bad and Iโ€™m disappointed that I still donโ€™t have it Iโ€™m happy with my picks because I like everything.. I already shared the first 3 boxes and these are the others
    I still miss 12 kimiversary items so I think Iโ€™ll end my chase here
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 โ™ฅ๏ธ

• LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Well, I didnโ€™t have many stars but I bought a small pack because I loved the earnable dress and necklace! I bought the highlights for my face and yโ€™all can catch me looking glowy AND broke...

Yep thatโ€™s zero stars I have left.... ๐Ÿคช
    playing on iOS.ย  PM me if you want to be friends!ย 

• lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Can someone post the eyes in a few different colors so I can see if I wanna chase them or not? ๐Ÿฅฐ
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I love the GB eyes! Itโ€™s odd that the eyeshadow color can be changed, but you have to switch to different eyes in order to change it, since the eyeshadow palette is grayed out when you are wearing the eyes.

Itโ€™s like this for the recent Kimiversary eyes too. @KalindaKing is this something that could be fixed at some point?
    Omg @VampireBarbie I got them but didnโ€™t realize this! You angel ๐Ÿ’•
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    the eyes are a bit racoonish and harsh with certain colors but i love them with yellow!! and the purse is hard to style imo because of the poopy color but i love it anyway!! ๐Ÿฅณย 
    side note: i always forget to change my dang nail color lol
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    @robertavyy I would go for it!! The shoes are super simple and work well with a lot and the dress scores really well in SYS!ย 
    edited July 2020
    @lexbaby42 thank you! I just bought it ๐Ÿฅฐ
    iOS playerย 
    ย 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    i saw everyone looking amazing with the gb eyes and i decided to make my final spending and open a box.. and i obviously didnt get it lmao but on the bright after this i got the dress and can stop spending lol