🛍️KK:H Weekend Event - 7/10/20 - Shop Till You Drop with our VIP Weekend!🛍️💍🚗👢

Comments

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited July 2020
    i saw someone ask for the eyes with a few different colors.. here it is 😊 the first photo is with no color, the second photo is with black and i already posted the yellow color  

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @Rikk I didn’t realize it at first either! Makes it way more fun to be able to change them. I’m glad you got them 💛
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    I told my mom what i wanted from the kimiversary boxes and told her to open them for me, this is what she got me (i forgot to take screenshots becase dhe was sooo into it lol):
    I really like the blue dress and the nude outfit, a lot. The hair i kinda like it, and when i was done getting such old things like the bikini and the earring i tried picking a box myself and i finally got the sparke aura! I’m so happy right now i could cry. Lol last days have been so hard for me that this really put a smile on my face. 
    I’m still gonna grind all weekend to keep getting stars and open more boxes, but i already have what i want. 
    Still 5 more stars to get to the hair but this is my doll now!

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    This is the second week in a row that I’ve gotten the Head Turner kollection, the Street Siren one and the work of art one. 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited July 2020
    so heres my little haul! lol
    first i bought the kloset in bell air and in my box got a basic af daily box dress, then some time later after i calmed down lmao i took few spins in this kollection and got purse-glasses-jacket thing

well after that i noticed how good the gb eyes were, but it was only for a few mins, because when i tried to go for it i got this hair 🙂 and decided to open the kimiversary box and got this top, which i have no idea how to style so i’ll just use it with some sort of handheld all the time lmao (and here’s me hiding from paps in my 5 billion mansion with massive glasses so no one can know its me)

and i’m not spending any more stars this week, i think i’m done lol

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    I’m never chasing again. I really wanted eyes...  the first pallets had 3 daily clothes boxes and I’m glad I didn’t chase on that one.
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

I can’t believe it! The same friend that helped pick the eyes from the kimiversary just picked the eyes this weekend too! I guess he’s my go-to box-picker now
  • kkhjosiekkhjosie Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Really loved the eyes so I decided to chase🤡 Opened close to 20 boxes and got really everything but the eyes🤡🤡🤡

Kinda digging the hair and the purse is cute, the dress is growing on me. 

I think the earnable hair makes my doll’s forehead look kinda funny, but I spent sooo many stars chasing the gb eyes that I got it anyways lol. Love the dress and the necklace

Aaand as I couldn’t get the gb eyes, I decided to spend all my diamonds on these gorgeous ones that have been topping my wishlist forever instead😍

I might chase the gb eyes some more, but I haven’t quite decided if they’re worth that many stars yet 🥺
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I finally finished the vip event for the very first time 
    And now I have zero kstars, looks like I have to grind this entire weekend to get as much kstars as I can
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    does anyone know how many k-stars i have to waste to get to 300 on the VIP event ? (:
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    PLEASE fix the forehead on this hair!! i wanna love it but i cant 😓
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I'm obsessed with this hair!!

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @samanthakkh I like the forehead, especially with contour
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @kkhxio The points you have are how many kstars you spend, so to reach 300 you need to spend 300 kstars
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Looking so 🔥 w/ @Chooky1116  @IzzaBee  and @VampireBarbie 💕
    Of course my offers are even suckier this weekend 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited July 2020

kkhxio said:
    does anyone know how many k-stars i have to waste to get to 300 on the VIP event ? (:
    The 300 means you spend 300 stars.  The last Earner prize is yours if you spend 500 Stars.   Buy things you like, and its not wasted. :)

Draft from prev message stayed after posting. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @princessprecious that’s gorgeous😍! Your edit kind of gives me Chrissy Teigen vibes 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Loving the hair! Im soo happy i got it! 

• brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    I'm obsessed with this hair!!

Where did you get that dress? It's so cute, I need it!
    @brom617b it’s from a kollection and it’s dyed peridot
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • SimplyKySimplyKy Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Oh wow it’s fun playing around with these!

How are you able to change the colour of the makeup? I wasn’t aware you could do this. 

I received the makeup in my free box 😍

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    FML 😫😭
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited July 2020

Very tiny haul bc all my stars went to the contour basically. I got the hair as well but tbh I think it’s ugly and I’ll never wear it😐
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I keep opening boxes because I have no control. My worst nightmare came true... picking the dreaded white shoes.
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I opened two more boxes and bought a pose to get the earnable hair. 

I've had a bad day today and this made me feel worse, I couln't even get one of the items I liked :( guess I'll have to wait another year

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere