🗳️💄🍾 SYS - 7/9/20 - 90's Supermodel - Bring the Sticky Tape & Don't Fall!📸👠👗

Comments

• RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    Some looks I love. To be honest, some of these fit more into the early 00s but they look really good.

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

Now that it’s on I do love it. It dyes so pretty I can’t decide which dye to use!
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    @Roxxxie at this point I would love to get a SYS titled No Gowns Allowed, Only Pants. We've had some really casual sys events in the past few weeks but we could STILL spot gowns. 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @saaruuh You should've gotten a higher score. I bet you looked stunning. The scores these last few SYS have been unpredictable and all over the place. 
    @Unwinter I don't mind people using gowns, I do it too sometimes after I see the voters shifting towards sparkling glammed gowns so I feed into it too. And the 90s had a lot of gowns and dresses. But it becomes a gown show over and over again with each SYS and while dolls look glamorous, people who are creative don't get the scores they deserve and others aren't willing to get creative because of low scores. It just takes the fun out of having themes. And Kalinda's calls have been unhelpful lately. It's just very inconsistent
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @sherrywine nah doll, i would buy an aura with your coin! lol 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • renatsrenats Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I’m not excited at all about this SYS. It’s just not really clicking to me what to wear, i’m doing so bad! Definitely not even reaching top 10. But this is my personal opinion, i’m happy to see people nailing their looks and having fun! 
  • kkhjosiekkhjosie Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Finally got the earnable dress after scoring a whopping 48 (🤪) on my latest look and I looove it

• BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Sometimes I just want to give up 🙃🙃🙃🙃 

• garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    edited July 2020
    1-6 
    I’m not having fun with this because we obviously cant go on theme without totally flopping lol 

• ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    fifth look broke 50, i got 2 TBs so imma use gowns now, don’t mind me spamming the korkov gown pls 😳✌🏼

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    6th look, used a gown but it still didn’t do that good 😕 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• grazigrazi Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I know it has nothing to do with this SYS, but does anyone know what I should do to contact support? I'm not able to see my 20 daily videos, this week I've already lost 7 out of 20 and today I only managed to see 3, when I click to see a video a black screen appears for 1 second and disappears and they are counting it as a video, but I don't get K-stars for that.

PS: sorry for my bad english, but i'm new here and i'm a little lost.
  • sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    thank you for the help, guys. I'll keep my diamonds lol 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @grazi there’s 3 lines at the top of your screen, click them and click help.  Then click glu support.and then contact us 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

I Got the dress and I am really floored by the floral details on the dress. Stunning. 

Seem like the voters prefer shiny gold dresses. 
    IOS Player 
  • grazigrazi Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    @grazi there’s 3 lines at the top of your screen, click them and click help.  Then click glu support.and then contact us 
    thank you so much!!!
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @grazi you’re so welcome! 💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    We love how excited you are about the weekly Show Your Style events! However, the threads tend to be long and we want to make it easier for forum users to scroll through and read the discussion. To streamline the posts, we suggest removing the picture(s) if you want to quote another player's post. You can simply react to the post or tag their name and write a comment. Keep in mind that many people read the forum on their phone and this way you can catch up faster! If you have any other ideas to improve the forum experience, let us know. 
    Who even asked for this though? I never saw it as a suggestion or a complaint anywhere. Glu focuses on the weirdest things. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt