🗳️💄🍾 SYS - 7/9/20 - 90's Supermodel - Bring the Sticky Tape & Don't Fall!📸👠👗

Comments

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    @Roxxxie at this point I would love to get a SYS titled No Gowns Allowed, Only Pants. We've had some really casual sys events in the past few weeks but we could STILL spot gowns. 
    Yeah I would definitely like this, it reminds of a SYS we had that was called like denim for days maybe? So that was pretty clear since there are very few denim dresses. Maybe we could one called Pants Party lol. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I’ve only submitted 2 looks and here’s how I already feel. All the sys events this update have been so FRUSTRATING. I used to normally get high 40s and 50s and with this update, I’ve been struggling to even break 45. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I HATE it. If Glu doesn’t change whatever new voting system they’ve been using this update, I might just quit sys.

• dvnvnicoledvnvnicole Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    We love how excited you are about the weekly Show Your Style events! However, the threads tend to be long and we want to make it easier for forum users to scroll through and read the discussion. To streamline the posts, we suggest removing the picture(s) if you want to quote another player's post. You can simply react to the post or tag their name and write a comment. Keep in mind that many people read the forum on their phone and this way you can catch up faster! If you have any other ideas to improve the forum experience, let us know. 
    Who even asked for this though? I never saw it as a suggestion or a complaint anywhere. Glu focuses on the weirdest things. 
    I've actually seen this complaint been brought up a few times and each time I've seen a lot of dolls agreeing. Maybe it does bother some people in the forum so why not do it? :smile:
    iOS
    English is not my first language!
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    Which one is more super model-y  if none please select LOL  my feelings won’t be hurt  
    Not too shabby, 44 points. 
    jhabs said:

It’s called fashion, sweaty.. look it up 
    This isn't a korkov dress tho😂
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Sahana ooh! I love your looks! So pretty! 😍
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    Cute looks from the voting booth 

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Looks that made me go 😮😍🥺💕 Pt.1

I can’t include the picture in the quote anymore apparently lol, but the hair on the bottom left is sooo similar to one of the update spoilers! I had to pull it up on a different screen and compare because I was so confused that it wasn’t the same hair. I honestly think I like this one better than the new one, though. Does anyone know what it’s from??

(sidenote, all these looks are gorgeous!!)
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Looks that made me go 😮😍🥺💕 Pt.1

I can’t include the picture in the quote anymore apparently lol, but the hair on the bottom left is sooo similar to one of the update spoilers! I had to pull it up on a different screen and compare because I was so confused that it wasn’t the same hair. I honestly think I like this one better than the new one, though. Does anyone know what it’s from??

(sidenote, all these looks are gorgeous!!)
    Oh I completely agree and I thought about that too! I also like this one better, the strand of hair(?) seems less stiff.

Unfortunately I don't know where it's from so I'm wondering too 💕
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @oopsididitagain last st Patrick’s day 2019, it was an earnable. I’ll never forget that, I didn’t know how to complete weekend events then, even though I was playing. Still mad I didn’t get that hair lmao
  • CherryBellaCherryBella Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    @Kalinda King please do us all a favor and stop with the phone calls before every SYS. Tell the developers to stop with the themes. Every week it’s the Show Your Gown theme. Just call it Create a Look. At the very least, stop referring to pop culture from the past. Unless it happened last week, they won’t know what you’re talking about and won’t take the time to find out. 
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts

My highest this sys.... 😍
    EVERY sys seems to be overrun with gowns, it’s ANNOYINGGGG. 😴😴
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH Red is the color of queens ♥️ Thank you so much for including my doll!

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997