🛍️KK:H Weekend Event - 7/10/20 - Shop Till You Drop with our VIP Weekend!🛍️💍🚗👢

Comments

• KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    This is the first VIP event ive ever completed! I just had to get the hair and it’s gorgeous in this colour! 

• tessisthebesttessisthebest Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    Finally got an item, but yet another week of only three items in my palette. This is exactly why I will not chase gb items, most of the time the item I want isn’t even in my palette. However I opened a scary amount of kimiversary boxes😅. Didn’t remember to take any screenshots but I finally got the phone and sparkle aura, which were my two favorites. I think I opened 15 boxes in total but I’m really happy with what I got! I only picked a few of the ugly first year items.

IOS player
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Whoever has the GB eyes, can you please put it on my doll?? I want to see an up close look on how my doll would look with the eyes before I spend all my k-stars and not end up liking them..😩
  • kkhjosiekkhjosie Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Decided to open some more boxes to get the eyes, and I finally got them!!! In love🥺

Worth every single k star lol
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    I’m 15 Kstars short from getting the dress! I don’t like anything in the closet. Is there anything in any houses I can buy? Thanks 😊 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Hope_x said:
    I’m 15 Kstars short from getting the dress! I don’t like anything in the closet. Is there anything in any houses I can buy? Thanks 😊 
    Buy nail or eye color for 10 kstars each!
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I really wanted the GB braid, but got energy in my free box. My palette contained 3x 50 energy. I nearly opened the box with the braid but picked another, so I was too mad to take a screenshot.

So now I'm not sure if it's worth chasing the hair or not, what do you say? 
    Awesome - open more boxes 
    Lol - not worth it 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I spent 30 of my remaining 42 k stars after the sale last month on a spin on the 'making headlines' kollection, where I got the 80 k stars box! That got me enough for the free gift box, where I also picked stars. I am BACK in the GAME 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @princessprecious that’s gorgeous😍! Your edit kind of gives me Chrissy Teigen vibes 
    Thank you so much doll! I love Chrissy Teigen 💕
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    brom617 said:
    I'm obsessed with this hair!!

Where did you get that dress? It's so cute, I need it!
    It's from a kollection but dyed light green!

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    kkhjack said:
    The makeup in the gift boxes are different on different accounts? I think it’s supposed to be the gold but I like the teal better..
    Hi and welcome! The difference in makeup is just a different color eye shadow color. You can change it by putting on basic eyes, pick your eyeshadow color by touching the makeup brush. Colors pop up for eye shadow. Pick your color, then go put on the new eyes.  
    if you are playing 2 games, that’s automatic entry to the DarkSide.  Are both those dolls yours?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I was going to spend some of my stars on the new hair clips this weekend, because I love glitter. But now that I tried them on with different hairstyles, I realized they sometimes end up on your forehead rather than in your hair. 

Has anyone bought them and does this bother you a lot? Do you think glu will fix it? 
    The high ponytail is my most worn hair, so this is kind of annoying. 

Should I get them anyway? 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • GabiMouraGabiMoura Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    I’m so happy :)!! Finally got my Kontour and I’m so in love with this dress ✨✨✨
    I was also very lucky to get the eyes on my first try, it was the thing I wanted the most! Saw the sparkle and went for it lol
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @princessprecious you’re welcome ❤️ Chrissy is a Queen 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    SimplyKy said:
    Rikk said:
    Oh wow it’s fun playing around with these!

How are you able to change the colour of the makeup? I wasn’t aware you could do this. 

I received the makeup in my free box 😍

@simplyky I didn’t realize it either until @vampirebarbie posted about it! Put on a normal standard eye shape, then change the eyeshadow color, then put your new eye makeup back on! Then if you want to change the color, do the steps again. :)
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

got the phone!! 🥳🥳🥳 one of the 4 items i really wanted so im happy this was a successful vip weekend for me. got the lisbon perfumery too to reach the last earnable and finished my first ever vip weekend! so now here is my doll showing off her hauls from this weekends earnables and kimiversary boxes:

iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Should I spin a Kollection or buy another Kimiversary box?
    Agree: Kollection
    Like: Kimiversary Box

Just trying to get the dress this time, gotta start saving for Black Friday eventually!
    Depends what you got left in kollection (energy, dye). Kimiversary is an item guaranteed. 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @emmaisson your post made me literally lol! not to laugh at you but because im exactly the same way to. the. T!! once i get going i cant stop and will justify my way through making star pack purchases 🤣 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    emmaisson said:

EDIT 4: ONE MORE TIME, I told myself. And one more time was all I needed 😂👍🏼 Now they’re mine, finally, and I love them 😍

Lmao if this isn’t me after my fourth “1 more time” 😂😂 so happy you got them!! 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I’m so mad. I almost picked the eyes
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    I decided to not go for the dress & hair.
    In the beginning then i saw my pick i was kinda like "meh" but i really like this bag❤️
    I also decided to open 3 boxes, i wanted so bad the aura and pink outfit. I only got the aura and im so happy💖💖
    Aura>Shoes>Swimsuit❤️
  • SimplyKySimplyKy Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    @Rikk thank you soo much. If it wasn’t for you and other members of the forum I wouldn’t know things about the game 🥰🌼

Yesterday I used my last 110 stars on the Bright and Brilliant Kollection trying to chase the lollipop or the floral dress BUT I received the 10 lime green dye Ughhhhh

But the VIP earnable dress was worth it.
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Was able to open 2 anniversary boxes this weekend, and then grinded so that I just was able to open one more. I had really hoped to get the cell phone or aura this weekend, I had my husband open up this last box and......

I’m so so happy! 🥰

ETA: Here is everything I got from the anniversary boxes. It’s a little misleading because the gold dress and the white heels are actually what I got from last year’s Kimiversary, I guess they were available again this year. 

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Maria offered me this deal on the hair accessory that I want but I don’t have enough Kstars 🥺

• sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    How many kstars do you usually manage to get from doing gigs on vip weekend? I once read someone said they got 300 kstars but I don’t think that’s possible😳 or am I doing something wrong? (I do 3hr reality shows in the bel air house)
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language