🗳️💄🍾 SYS - 7/9/20 - 90's Supermodel - Bring the Sticky Tape & Don't Fall!📸👠👗

Comments

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    I don’t remember a 90/ s theme and have been playing for over a year but idk  they spammed us with causal 90/ outfits and then have it named supermodel and everything went gown to compete and it sucks 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    This was a gown sys from the jump! Kalinda call was not helpful and runway supermodel for some reason equals gowns even though gowns aren’t a major runway thing 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I slept in and I guess I missed a ticket : O

Glu, let 3 tickets stack!! It's not that hard to do
  • cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts

I voted for this 🤗
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Hi guys! Here are my looks so far. I was sad my first look didn't do well, I thought that dress looked very 90s dyed, but that's how it goes all the time...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • nylonlaundrynylonlaundry Registered Users, Member 65 Posts

My last 4 looks! Finally scoring good amounts of votes
    iOS・i look completely different in sys
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    My first and only 50 this week. Everything else scored pretty low, I see my chances for top 5 dwindle. Will probably just spam this dress in different colors because nothing else works. 

@sarahlee I love the black dress in your second look, but for me it always scores really low in SYS so I don't even bother using it anymore. It's a shame though, I was excited when we got it.
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts

Trying to be an edgy 90s model and these voters don’t get it 😬
    I LOVE this first look... it reminds me of the matrix 😨
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    When is it ever a good idea to use the ball of flame handheld? Wouldn’t it be like a sparkler anytime thing? I just think it’s so cool and never use it.  
    Agree- often and always
    like- sparingly or not at all
    awesome - only on theme
    Personally I'd say often and always cus I love that handheld, it's awesome and dyes great. But in terms of scoring I don't think it would go very well if its not on theme 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    The earnable dress does very well for me 😊

• ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I'm sticking to whats working for me because I'm pretty close to my 2 TBs and I rlly rlly love the TS prize (trust me I tried to convince myself that I dont need it 🥺👉🏼👈🏼)

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

Looks 5-8, the score points finally started picking up and I’m currently first in my group with no TB in sight (lol I don’t have any hope that it will last) 😂
    iOs player 
  • kartohakartoha Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    disappointed, but not surprised  :'(

FB player
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    My last few looks have passed the 50 mark (just about) but I’m still confused on what’s doing well.
    The majority of what I’ve submitted has been mid length dresses and some of them have scored in the 30s, so I’m still not any the wiser 😂

Also, I bought the highlight and contour for VIP this weekend and I’m still not 100% on them? I’m sure I’ll get used to it but sometimes I look at my doll and don’t love it 😩

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    5-8 looks
    I’m doing better but yesterday I was out all day and I hope I didn’t miss a ticket
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Uh... I’m so tired 😓 not a single look over 40. I’m just submitting lazy looks by now, I’m not even bothering to try 😓

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Looks 9-12, finally broke the 50 and I’m back on the track 😊 gowns and the angel costume definitely helped lol 
    iOs player 
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    I had planned some shorter dresses, but after seeing how look 9 went I’ve gone back to gowns 😩😂
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    edited July 2020
    So I got the hair.

I don't love it but I don't hate it....I'm not really sure what to feel. Its giving me spiky plant energy. 

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    Since yesterday I’m in 1st place. My votes where better. But I’m so afraid that same thing gonna happen like last weekend, that tb gonna steal my place again 🥺
    iOS player