๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿพ SYS - 7/9/20 - 90's Supermodel - Bring the Sticky Tape & Don't Fall!๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘—

Comments

• Saucey387Saucey387 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts

Why is this happening? ๐Ÿ˜ญย 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Currently second behind a TB.
    Submitted 10 looks so far, averaging 47 ๐Ÿ’œ
    Missed a ticket so my score would've been 510+

I do have plans for tonight tho ๐Ÿคซ

• muzzroommuzzroom Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Looks 11 and 12! Super happy to finally break 50 ๐Ÿฅณ i really loved look 11 and glad it managed to score so well even when itโ€™s not a gown ๐Ÿ˜

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts

Looks 11-13 - have I mentioned how much I hate this theme lol!?! ย Got the hair and itโ€™s cute! Hoping to hold on to second place!ย 
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    @mandamay76 your 13th look is absolutely gorgeous, it deserves more votes
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited July 2020
    My looks 5-12:

Not doing too well this SYS... and combine that with with three ticketbuyers Iโ€™m not sure I can keep my doll in 5th place...

edited for add:
    oh and I have been voting like a crazy person trying to find a specific dress but not only have I still not found it, I have not received a single Diamond... This SYS is awesome...ย 

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @BeckyTXo1239 thank you doll! That was one of my faves I submitted!ย 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Initially wasnโ€™t the biggest fan of the hair since it remind me of a turkey tail feathers but I love it ! I try to style it Kate Moss at a 90s Tom Ford for Gucci look.ย 

My looks.ย 
    IOS Playerย 
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    KKHLucy said:
    Dear Glu,ย 
    did I really have to make $10,000 kash voting? Please make it more random, Iโ€™d rather have energy, Kstars or diamonds.

sincerely,
    me
    you received 10,000 kash from the voting booth ??!!
    Distorted Videos on Twitter
    Glu please do something about thisย 
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• chloeleneechloelenee Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Ughhhhhh my scores are anywhere between 37(lowest) and 43 (highest)... what is going on?!ย 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

Havenโ€™t broken 50 yet but I do love this dress.. for some reason I keep getting a 47 when I use it, so at least itโ€™s consistentย 
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    edited July 2020
    ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
    First 10 looks.... doing awful score wise. What do people want?!ย 
    Last 4 looks ... I canโ€™t beat 43.... advice please! This sys is not great for me.ย 
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Currently in first! Im happy eventhough i know it will probably be short lived. It doesnt seem like any TBs are in my group but somebody may buy a triple threat. And i hope will my final look submission i can get the earnable hair:ย 

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @BeckyTXo1239 yessssss ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Iโ€™ve been voting nonstop since the event started! Itโ€™s all Iโ€™ve been getting. Itโ€™s ridiculousย 
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    All Iโ€™ve gotta say is sometimes its worth submitting nearly the same outfit again lol
    Thank you to @ashleyy for your inspo of the new hair with this dress instead of the older purple ombre! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Iโ€™m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebookย https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    kokokokonutย said:
    Dolls -ย  if you suspect someone of cheating, send me a dm.ย  do NOT start shouting for moderators in the public forum, don't engage with the suspected cheater.ย  If someone shows an abudance of stars.....RIGHT AFTER a 50% off sale then let Glu determine if they're cheating or not.
    ย ย  Thanks for understanding, if you'd like to discuss this more, please message me.ย  Remember - you think you see a cheater please message me.ย  <3ย 
    If you post was deleted and you want to talk about it, please message me.

And, different subject - we have just added a account more players to ...The Darkside.ย  It's a fun thread that tells if you're addicted.ย  :)ย  <3

@Charlotte_D Drop it. If they are cheating mods /admin will sort it. I've quoted kokos post about it since it doesn't seem like you've read it.ย 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyattย 
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    My best looks, maybe theyโ€™re not on theme but this SYS really confused me ๐Ÿ˜‚

• imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen i found (and voted for) you again!ย 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go nowย 
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

9-12 ๐Ÿ’Ÿ
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Even my gown looks arenโ€™t doing well ๐Ÿ˜• Iโ€™m really stumped, just canโ€™t win this time round ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
    iOS ๐Ÿ˜Š
    A+++
    ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @Bear_KKH that was definitely my doll, thank you for your vote, beautiful ๐Ÿ’ž I feel completely lost in this SYS lol
    ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น โ€ข no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum โ€ข ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt I wouldnโ€™t of seen @kokokokonut post or yours due to too many people on the forum and not having time to go threw every single post. Apologies @kokokokonut ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    Where are these eyes from? Does anyone know?ย 

๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น โ€ข no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum โ€ข ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    @FilipaKKH theyโ€™re from the new diamond kollection we got this month!ย 

โœง iOS user โœง
    Add me on Facebook here
    ย ย 

• RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    Okay so hear me out.
    Diamonds are the most sought out currency in game. They're expensive, hard to come by and aren't given as frequently as k stars. People are voting more because of the diamonds, though it's rare and not likely in comparison to kash. My theory is that its just to make us vote more so the voting isn't backed up. I mean honestly it still takes time sometimes but it's better than before and hasn't taken 3-5 hours like it did during other SYS, Female Fetal for example.

This is all speculation but I think that's the reason why it was added to the voting, of all places to get a diamond (not daily gb, event gb or anything else). People get restless andย  need diamonds for diamond items or dye, and they vote like crazy, so the options are to spend some money or spend hours helping out their systems. The more people vote, the less backed up voting is, the more gameplay time Glu has, the more money they make.
    Laย pitreย rรฉsistance!! ๐Ÿคก
    Proudly Canadian. ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
    University student studying law and criminology.๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿพโ€โš–
    Trilingual.๐Ÿ—ฃ
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    Well I tried doing this classic Naomi look with a modern punk flair but I guess voters didn't like it too much. Welp, back to dresses I guess.ย 

Laย pitreย rรฉsistance!! ๐Ÿคก
    Proudly Canadian. ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
    University student studying law and criminology.๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿพโ€โš–
    Trilingual.๐Ÿ—ฃ
    Facebook: Coming soon.