🗳️💄🍾 SYS - 7/9/20 - 90's Supermodel - Bring the Sticky Tape & Don't Fall!📸👠👗

Comments

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @jaykkh It’s one of my favs, dyes beautifully in any color
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Roxxxie said:
    Okay so hear me out.
    Diamonds are the most sought out currency in game. They're expensive, hard to come by and aren't given as frequently as k stars. People are voting more because of the diamonds, though it's rare and not likely in comparison to kash. My theory is that its just to make us vote more so the voting isn't backed up. I mean honestly it still takes time sometimes but it's better than before and hasn't taken 3-5 hours like it did during other SYS, Female Fetal for example.

This is all speculation but I think that's the reason why it was added to the voting, of all places to get a diamond (not daily gb, event gb or anything else). People get restless and  need diamonds for diamond items or dye, and they vote like crazy, so the options are to spend some money or spend hours helping out their systems. The more people vote, the less backed up voting is, the more gameplay time Glu has, the more money they make.
    I think it's real because it seems logical and beneficial for Glu. Remember when during the lockdown they offered us additional K-Stars if we get to an X amount of votes? So the more people vote, the better and we're doing it not being promised anything 🤷🏻‍♀️ I've seen some people saying they still didn't get the diamond from voting 
  • jaykkhjaykkh Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa oh that’s great to know! thank you💕
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @RachelLiebe your welcome I’m happy it scored well for you 😍💖
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

Does this hair do well in Sys? 

Agree - for yes get it it does!!
    Lol - for no don’t waste your diamonds 
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @chey I didn’t see your message until now, but thank you 😊❤️
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    Got the hair with my 13th look. It’s cute, but I won’t use it often.
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Looks 10-12 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Looks 9 - 11 

disappointed but not surprised
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Got hair with my 13th look, it’s nice but won’t have big use I guess 🙈

iOs player 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Im so over this sys. Like seriously i thought i was gonna have fun and be creative and any creative look bombs. Ive had a few that landed but overall just not great. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I actually got better scores with some casual looks but they weren't exactly a lot better. And the more I look at the TS dress, the more I think I'm okay when I don't get it. I don't like this theme though. I'm glad this ends today.
    Platform: Android

• ElleRosegoldElleRosegold Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    edited July 2020

Thank you @Roxxxie for posting or reposting the inspiration pic, I finally get where that feather in the feature items came from! 🥰
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Well I was first this whole SYS, but the third doll just used tickets to get well over me... I don't think I like the TS hair, but I don't think that's fair either...
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • lilkimlilkim Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic where you get this lips??😻😻
    edited July 2020
    @lilkim I got them from the kimiversary sale for 60 stars. They’re also in the voting booth for 40 diamonds 💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Hey dolls, I have a question. If I don't use my last ticket today, does it transfer to next week's SYS so I'll have 3 tickets to start with next week? I saw somebody saying something like this on the forum. Thanks for answering ❤️
  • chloeleneechloelenee Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Well I thought this look deserved a way better score. 😭
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    kkhsimone said:
    Hey dolls, I have a question. If I don't use my last ticket today, does it transfer to next week's SYS so I'll have 3 tickets to start with next week? I saw somebody saying something like this on the forum. Thanks for answering ❤️
    Only paid tickets transfer over! So, unfortunately, if you don’t use your last free ticket, you won’t have it next week
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt I wouldn’t of seen @kokokokonut post or yours due to too many people on the forum and not having time to go threw every single post. Apologies @kokokokonut 💖🤦🏼‍♀️
    Kokos comment is literally on the next page. So you went through all the comments to find that specific one from Julieeee even though it was ages ago, and then just stopped at that page? Sounds unlikely 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I hope the rainbow theme goes better than this, even though I'm still confused about what the theme is exactly.
    Platform: Android

• LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts

This is a fun hair 😍
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    Lol i hope the money she spent on tickets is worth the ugly hair. She’s been submitting looks like this all the event so 🤡

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    9-11 looks
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    So I’m currently 3rd and I’m hoping to still get the dress 🤞 my group were all pretty close until one doll felt the need to skyrocket and basically double her score 🤦‍♀️
    I did on theme. I did gowns. I tried everything and nothing seemed to work ! I got quite a few 42’s but couldn’t get above that. I’m not even going to be able to get the last earnable, which is a first for me 😩 the only comfort is that I don’t really like the hair anyways lol
    I flopped hard. My worst sys to date.
    Lowest, highest, favourite

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    sometimes it’s easy to miss something.  But Now we’re all on the same page about suspected/obvious cheaters.  
    Grab a screenshot of the whole post
    Send me a direct message      <3   

And if you come across something elsewhere on the internet you think we should know, please don’t post it.  Send me a dm with a screenshot.  A number of members have been helping track things down and kick out that type, but it’s more effective when we don’t announce to all that eddieJeanPoobsh cheats.  Tell me instead,  <3<3B)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary