Share your look 💃🏻

Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
edited July 2020 in KKH General Discussion
I hope this thread is ok. I figured we're probably not going to get another 90s SYS anytime soon, and so many of us were planning looks we weren't able to use this SYS. So share your 90s looks here! Casual, gowns, runway recreations, grunge, hip hop, pop, movie/show references - Anything goes! Just 90s inspired fashion. No need to pander to voters! Show your actual 90s style 😉 Have fun!

Maybe we can keep this thread going and post looks we'd use for other SYS where we end up dressing for the voters. I always have creative looks I ultimately don't use bc the voters are only going for a certain look.
- Emmy

Comments

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts

Love this idea! Especially since my looks have bombed so hard all weekend, no matter what direction I go in lol.
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Tried to do a mean girls look
    ”get in loser, we’re going shopping”
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I love everyone's looks! @ashleydianem Omg I was ready to scream like a teenage girl, the Spice Girls! I love it. @thallisa I'm loving the Cruel Intentions reference, so creative!
    - Emmy
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I wish we had a 90s casual theme! I would love to use these looks

• BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I thought I could send some looks that match the theme. I don’t know much about people wore in the 90s so I tried my own style instead 

Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

@dpeters Aww Daria 💕 I love it! Such a good 90s show
    - Emmy
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @Bear_KKH yes! I loved it! I also wanted to do some Charmed inspired outfits but I couln't find the right clothes :lol:
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @thallisa  great minds think alike 💕
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @mandamay76 omg I love it! Your version is great 💛 I was actually torn between the hair color I used and the one you picked lol both fit this look perfectly!
    @thallisa same here! But I went with the lightest one because I’m not as bold as that queen! I have loved that woman since I was16! 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I don't own all of the things here but I hope it's okay! ❤️
    This is such a cute thread! I got inspired and also did some looks:

Vivian from "Pretty woman", which is one of my favorite movies ❤️

The scene at the hotel:

Carrie and Charlotte from SATC because SATC is timeless! @Bear_KKH 💖 

"I curse the day you were born!"

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    These are all great looks!  <3
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @thesweetone I love the Charlotte recreation! That scene was so great 😂 your looks inspired me to recreate the whole gang, I love the show still! Good binge watch show. 

Also:
    Hillary Banks

And Fran Fine

- Emmy
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    @thesweetone I love the Charlotte recreation! That scene was so great 😂 your looks inspired me to recreate the whole gang, I love the show still! Good binge watch show. 

Also:
    Hillary Banks

And Fran Fine

Yayy!! Your Miranda is 😍😍

I wanted to do Sam and Miranda too but found the outfits to be more specific and unique in a way thus hard to recreate but you really nailed their style 💖

@Bear_KKH omg I love the Fran Fine look 😍
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

My favourite trends from 90s is turtleneck under a dress and a very blunt Vidal Sassoon ( anyone remember Vidal Sassoon?)  bob hairstyles. Also mules and chunky heeled boots ! They are hot during the 90s. 
    IOS Player 
    @TrashleyKKH my hair was literally the middle one in College and Senior year of HS - We did alot of the assymertical cuts back then too which i loved! (showing my age lol) 
    @TrashleyKKH Yup, Vidal Sassoon lol. I love these looks, great 90s details with the shoes and hair! I submitted the pink dress during SYS and sadly bombed for me, it's such a 90s inspired trend though. I don't own the dress on the right, but I expected to see it in the voting booth bc it has such a 90s feel, especially with the sequence.
    - Emmy
    edited July 2020
    Thanks @woahbabesursotoxic! I feared I couldn't do her justice lol. 

Thanks @thesweetone! I couldn't match specific outfits for them except kind of Samantha, so I just tried to emulate their style! 
    - Emmy
    @Bear_KKH lol still, I love it
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒