🗳️💄🍾 SYS - 7/9/20 - 90's Supermodel - Bring the Sticky Tape & Don't Fall!📸👠👗

Comments

• Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

Came in 5th place, my group was brutal with 6 tb’s I’ve never had that many before. Anyway I love how elegant this dress looks, I just had to get it but mainly because red is my favorite color, congrats to the people who placed, and to everyone because this sys gown theme is finally over!!!!
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    After a while I finished 1st again and I’m actually pleasantly surprised, I thought there would be some ticket buyers in my group but nope, there was no one. I liked my group, everyone tried to send the on theme looks and some of the dolls in my group were super gorgeous, the competition wasn’t that heated up as the other SYS...congratulations to everyone 😊

iOs player 
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Looks 12 - 14 

Look 14 inspired by @noha62 🥰 

Ended 7th this event 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @buriteri thank you 💖 Not sure if you seen the comment I edited into one of my post last night but like I said your doll and looks was so pretty, and I think you deserved first 💕
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    "I'm too sexy for Milan, Too sexy for Milan, New York and Japan... And I'm Too sexy for this song."

• skyfall205skyfall205 Registered Users, Member 104 Posts

Loving the prizes this week! Though the theme...😬 Hopefully sometime in the future we can get 90s Casual or 90s Grunge? Whatever, I’m just glad I grabbed the earnables and eeked by in 4th to grab the gown! 
    ⭐ Ariel ⭐
    IOS Player ○ Since Dec '19 ○ A+++ ○ Lvl 41
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    I was first already but just 40 pts higher than the second player who bought some extra tickets at first. Please guys don’t hate me because I’m so in love with the hair so I decided to submit 2 extra tickets to secure my place, just in case. And I won!!!!

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Edgy vibes 😁
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @ashleyy omg I just found that comment now! I don’t know why I didn’t get notified of it 🥺 thank you so much 💖 You deserved 1st more tho you were killing it
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    I started this SYS terribly, but ended up first and was bumped last minute to second by someone who was 10th... But I am happy I got the dress!

Hope the next one won’t be as hectic 
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • RocketQueenRocketQueen Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I came 2nd! I got held up at work and didn’t get a chance to submit my last ticket but if I had been able to submit I would have come 1st. Thankfully I am not a huge fan of the hair so I hope the person who won it loves it!
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts

Tied for 3rd🤗 Always a plus when more than 5 people get the trendsetter prizes 

Sincerely hoping next sys is easier to vote for because this one was...truly tragic
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    OK I just looked at this and it's long so TLDR my game glitched, got 3rd instead of 2nd, Glu needs to fix the problems in SYS, and I hate the dye boxes as it's basically gambling. 

I got 3rd, and I love the dress, it's great. I would have been 2nd, I only needed 13 votes, but the game glitched to no ones surprise. I was running late so only had 7 mins left and the game wouldn't submit my last look, was just stuck in the dressing booth and it wouldn't submit my look. Had to force close and reopen the app, and by the time it loaded SYS was done.

I don't wanna seem ungrateful since I know lots of people didn't even get the dress, I got lucky with my TS as it had only 1 excessive TB. But glitches like this have me swearing that I will never buy a SYS ticket until it's actually fixed and working properly, for at least a month with 0 glitches. Like they are worried about people trying to read the forum, while their main feature still glitches out constantly. You'd think with a 3 year extension on the game they'd be fixing the important problems. It's only 2 drops of dye, which wouldn't be annoying if it wasn't near impossible to get these dyes. I'm happy to buy dyes, I would love to be able to buy dyes. I'm not happy to buy diamonds to then gamble them for dyes in a box that will probably give me purple dye. There are 15 dyes so half of them won't even be in the palette lol.

I play a dozen other games and KKH is more maintenance than all of them put together. Rant over. I'm gonna go lower my expectations before next weekend. Congratulations to everyone who got top 5 and hopefully next week is better. 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Came in 3rd!

Here are my 14 looks:

iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts

I like that this dress dyes well! With Kat, Angeline, and Everly. 
    iOS
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic yes that was me ☺️