🎆v11.1 Update - What a Surprise!👗🎇

Comments

• DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Everything is so beautiful BUT THE SECOND HAIE BETTER NOT BE SYS OR FASHION GOALS
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Gosh the hair in this update is to dye for!!! And all the blue dresses, I'm in heaven! 😍😍😍
    I'm eager to see what else this update has in store for us. Trying not to get too overexcited so the disappointment doesn't hit so hard later...
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @KalindaKing I’m sorry for tagging you, but I was wondering if the diamond gig we had will still be available in the new update?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    The office is closed for the weekend, support is available, but that’s not really a support question. @ViennaKKH. However please (don’t laugh) one of my games is still doing the Kim friendship calendar from a year and a half ago I believe. every gig was a new month &Kim gave us a star each time. This late, I was sure she wasn’t giving stars anymore but I am still receiving a Star from Kim for each month. 12 Stars hasn’t run out, so  maybe the 12 Diamonds stick around too.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I won’t laugh 🤭
    Thank you @kokokokonut, I hope so too !
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    I know this was already asked but I can’t find it in any of the threads😩 could someone show me what’s going to be available for diamonds this update?
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    IzzaBee said:

As always, pictures are from @LindaVB encyclopedia. 
    @ashleymedds Here it is!
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
    @Zarah thank you SO much💕💕
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Please make this hair available! It's from VIP and it's one of the few things that weren't made available for some reason. I'll buy it with diamonds! Please ❤️

edited July 2020
    haikawa said:
    i really do hope we got more contour and blush shades bcos i wont be spending 300 kstars on something that doesnt suit my dolls skin tone 🥴
    Agreed, I wish they would expand both on darker and lighter spectrum. The blush looks off on my doll and the highlighter looks too yellow.
    I imagine that darker dolls also experience inconvenience with the highlighter being quite light for them. Maybe not, I can't know for sure, but still - more colors wouldn't hurt anyone ☺️

Glu, we need more options! 
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    I wish Glu would include more season appropriate clothes in each update. Like what are we gonna be doing with these formal dresses (eventhough they are completely gorgeous) during the summer? Like i want summer themed sys and summer themed clothing options. 
  • katsuxkatsux Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    haikawa said:
    i really do hope we got more contour and blush shades bcos i wont be spending 300 kstars on something that doesnt suit my dolls skin tone 🥴
    Agreed, I wish they would expand both on darker and lighter spectrum. The blush looks off on my doll and the highlighter looks too yellow.
    I imagine that darker dolls also experience inconvenience with the highlighter being quite light for them. Maybe not, I can't know for sure, but still - more colors wouldn't hurt anyone ☺️

Glu, we need more options! 
    i’ve been compiling different ideas for contour/blush/highlights that i’ll post in the suggestions thread after my shift is over! 
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Can someone tell me when we will have the update, please! Thanks so much <3
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @nhq1012 it’s usually on Monday or Tuesday after the VIP weekend. So it’s very soon just check your App Store for updates 😊
  • tessisthebesttessisthebest Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    You have to remember that people play this game from all over the world lol.... it is winter in the southern hemisphere. so by glu only doing summer themed SYS and clothing options that would be completely disregarding a lot of people.
    @ashleymedds I get what you’re saying but this game is based off of American customers. All of the events are based on our time zones, even though it forces other players to wake up at ungodly hours of the morning to submit looks or finish weekend events. There is also a lot of American holidays celebrated in the game such as Saint Patrick’s day and Fourth of July that some players have never heard of. They might as well go along with our seasons as well. 
    IOS player
    @tessisthebest yeah I know all of that, i’m just saying it would be kind of unfair to a lot of players if all the new clothing and SYS themes were strictly based on season especially given that as you said so much of the game is already centered around america!
    buriteri said:
    St Patrick’s Day is an Irish holiday...
    Right, and also I'm pretty sure people from other countries most likely heard of St. Patrick's Day and 4th of July 😕
    @ashleymedds I definitely agree with diversifying the game, I’m just saying if they refuse to then it’s weird they wouldn’t also design around the season. 
    IOS player
    @buriteri Oh for sure, but the massive marketing and focus on profit rather than the tradition and meaning behind a holiday is purely American. 
    IOS player
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @tessisthebest when put in that context, then I totally and whole heartedly agree with the statement that the capitalization of many holidays is what makes it “Americanized”. 
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    @tessisthebest as much as I agree with your statement on the holiday being heavily influenced by american capitalism, I still wouldn't agree with calling it an "american holiday", the same way I wouldn't call christmas an american holiday, even though it's been the victim of capitalism for decades now.
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    lqvender said:
    @tessisthebest as much as I agree with your statement on the holiday being heavily influenced by american capitalism, I still wouldn't agree with calling it an "american holiday", the same way I wouldn't call christmas an american holiday, even though it's been the victim of capitalism for decades now.
    Yeah I agree here, because I think to just say st Patrick’s day is an American holiday because it’s overly capitalised is a bit weird... as far as I was aware, it’s celebrated in america because of all the Irish immigrants who moved there following periods like the potato famine and such, which led to an increase of Irish population. and it became ‘Americanised’ if you will, after that. It’s still an Irish holiday at the end of the day 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)