Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    edited July 2020
    danjames12Ā said:
    lqvenderĀ said:
    @tessisthebest as much as I agree with your statement on the holiday being heavily influenced by american capitalism, I still wouldn't agree with calling it an "american holiday", the same way I wouldn't call christmas an american holiday, even though it's been the victim of capitalism for decades now.
    Yeah I agree here, because I think to just say st Patrickā€™s day is an American holiday because itā€™s overly capitalised is a bit weird... as far as I was aware, itā€™s celebrated in america because of all the Irish immigrants who moved there following periods like the potato famine and such, which led to an increase of Irish population. and it became ā€˜Americanisedā€™ if you will, after that. Itā€™s still an Irish holiday at the end of the dayĀ 

We also celebrate it in France, it just another excuse to drink, what can I say šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    šŸ‡«šŸ‡·Ā  French gal ā›µ Avid sailor šŸ± Cat owner šŸ£ Sushi lover šŸ›ļø Museum workerĀ 
  • dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    will the update be today? šŸ˜³šŸ˜³
  • ARCHITA16ARCHITA16 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    dddkkh said:
    will the update be today? šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

Maybe Yesss!!Ā 
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited July 2020
    buriteri said:
    St Patrickā€™s Day is an Irish holiday...
    I live in America, and I grew up celebrating St. Patrickā€™s as a religious holiday at my familyā€™s church! We celebrate St. Patrickā€™s day to honor St. Patrick because he was crucial to spreading Catholicism in Ireland.Ā 
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Pleaseeee be today update! ā¤ļø
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    update today please šŸ™ŒšŸ»
    English is not my first language šŸ‡§šŸ‡·
    Android, add me:Ā 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Fingers crossed for the update in the next couple of hours šŸ¤žšŸ» Iā€™d love to check it out before going to sleep šŸ’¤Ā 
    Letā€™s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS šŸ¤
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Any news about the release? @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ā™„ļø

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Really hope we get the update today šŸ¤©
    āœ§ iOS user āœ§
    Add me on Facebook here
    Ā Ā 

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @KalindaKing please please could you tell us if we're getting the update today and if not when šŸ’•

• ChloeMoretzChloeMoretz Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Who supports the game having translations into other languages?Ā The game is over 6 years old and remains in English only - this is very bad! The game needs to cover different languages ā€‹ā€‹to attract more players. It's a tip.
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Ā Ā 
    Calling St Patrickā€™s Day Ā ā€˜Just another day To drinkā€™ is highly offensive.Ā 
    And while Ā are on the subject, every time I see some post ā€œJesus Christ ā€œ Ā because they got cash in a GB makes me want to punch a wall. Ā ā€˜God Dammitā€™ is another one. Ā No one would think to use Allah in that way. Ā Ā 
    I agree with you! As a Catholic born and raised, it really hurts to see a lot of our religion being carelessly overlooked and capitalized. St. Patrickā€™s has become the ā€œwear green and drinkā€ day, Easter has become ā€œegg huntā€ day, All Saintsā€™ Day has become ā€œcandy and costumesā€ day, and Christmas has become ā€œgive presents and holiday shenanigansā€ day. Even Glu is capitalizing off of religious holidays. While itā€™s nice to see our holidays acknowledged, itā€™s not done correctly to the point itā€™s offensive. Iā€™d like to see Glu incorporate international celebrations accurately, instead of just twisting our Christian holidays.
    The update will become available on iOS soon and I'll let you know when I hear about the other platforms.
    Please notify about Android also šŸ˜Š

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited July 2020
    my goal is smaller In scope an easier to achieve. Ā Iā€™m just asking that we, the day on day out forum members be a little more respectful. Ā Dammit by itself conveys angst. Ā That would save my husband a lot of $ on spackle.Ā 
    I donā€™t think anyone here Intends Ā Disrespect, perhaps no one ever said. ā€˜Itā€™s not coolā€™ before. Ā Iā€™m thanking everyone in advance. ;) Ā Unless youā€™re praising, leave God and Jesus out of it.

now, can we gets some cute puppies in here? Ā We need an update!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    The update will become available on iOS soon and I'll let you know when I hear about the other platforms.
    but... the android update will be today, right?Ā 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I hope Android, Amazon and obvisuly Facebook can get the update today aswell!!
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    iOS update is here!Ā 
    Letā€™s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS šŸ¤
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    iOS people, dont forget to share how the update banner looks and the Kloset itens plz šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I mean... of course Christmas in KKH is "gifts and holiday shenanigans day", Easter is egg hunt, bunnies and spring fun etc. What else would it be?
    It's a commercial game with players around the world, and not all of them are Christians.
    Does that mean we need to get of all of these holidays? I don't think so šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
    Ohh yeah!! I completely Agree with You!!Ā 
    @LovelyEmma so excited!! šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    BannerĀ 

• IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts

I play on iOSĀ 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Thank you for the screenshots girls!

Now, "sky-themed SYS"? I don't know what to think of this lol. Does anybody knows what that means?