šŸŽ†v11.1 Update - What a Surprise!šŸ‘—šŸŽ‡

Comments

• SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @woahbabesursotoxic my phone isnā€™t working either šŸ˜« Do ya think our phones having joined together in being partners in crime in refusing to show our update despite being on iOS? šŸ˜…šŸ¤£

edit: oops! commented way too soon without reading the rest of the thread! thanks for the advice @kokokokonut šŸ¤—
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @KalindaKing why are the pride items gone? Is it a glitch?
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @SaigeAnne omg for a while they did šŸ˜­. Mine finally updated though, try to shut off you WiFi and turn it back on

sorry I didnā€™t read your edited comment until now lol
    iOSšŸ–¤. Doll (Holly) šŸ’
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @KalindaKing why are the pride items gone? Is it a glitch?
    My pride items are gone too, apart from the makeup...
    ~ iOS player ~
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Love the new updateĀ 
    Am I the only one disturbed by the fact that the "Sign in to Facebook" clearly fits besides the Ads tab but they still decided to put it below, and create a weird, incomplete shape for the menu? šŸ¤”

Also wow, groundbreaking update!
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Me after updating the game:

šŸŒŗ your Filipina girlā”‚ign: GaziniĀ iOS daily player since 2015ā”‚let's be friends~! šŸŒŗ

Oh wow the pride items are gone
    @Suri_Madden Ā I have star make-up and the flag still but everything else is gone - And I had plans to use some of the items this SYS... Hopefully @KalindaKing can let the team know and they can restore them before the event starts!
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Everyone complaining about how "underwelming" the update is, yet no one has explained what the ladder thingie is....
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

The cash top is so cute! Definitely will be useful in beach SYS events šŸ–
    @thelifeofRaeRae @TrashleyKKH @LindaVB

šŸŒ¼

ā €ā €ā €ā €ā € ā €ā €ā €ā €ā €
    Daily player on iOS!Ā ā™”
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here:Ā https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
    @KalindaKing Thank you so much <3
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @livyx ahhh thatā€™s so cute!! I wish the photo booth would let us smile šŸ˜ƒ thanks for including me!! šŸŒ“šŸ¹ā˜€ļø
  • KensKens Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Kinda disappointed there wasnā€™t anything new for the males (although I shouldā€™ve expected it considering we havenā€™t gotten anything in years) but hopefully eventually.Ā 

Also I noticed the Sign In with Apple button which Iā€™m guessing they made it easier to save games or somethingĀ 

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Everyone complaining about how "underwelming" the update is, yet no one has explained what the ladder thingie is....
    Because no one knows what it is.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Because no one knows what it is.
    I did explain it a couple pages back šŸ˜Š And I don't know if I'm remembering correctly but this ladder thing was in many update tabs before, it's a part of the standard text I guess and not something new
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I Ā havenā€™t censored anything, Iā€™m just asking for a more aware community. Ā To anyone of Irish heritage, itā€™s offensive. Now everyone here knows. Ā 
    We are in a new state of awareness, and I asked for a little more respect. And I bet at least 5 members here for the 1st time ever, heard that offhanded Jesus and God Ā references truly bother anyone. Ā  So, Iā€™ve done a good thing. Ā Whether someone chooses to respect our feelings is up to them. Iā€™m not going to beat anyone over the head about this, but now itā€™s out there. Ā A lot of Christians are offended when we hear it Ā But. Now everyone here know, and can decide for themselves to honor my request or not.

and I didnā€™t quote the member who said it was another day to drink, because it is the biggest thing we hear. Ā It wasnā€™t one member in particular, it was to enlighten everyone, and not one person in particular. It is the most often heard comment when non Irish are talking about St Patrickā€™s day.Ā 

but if I offended anyone, certainly not my intention. Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    New hair color?Ā 
    I play on iOSĀ 
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Me trying in the new outfitĀ 
    me getting ready for the new ā€œ sky theme sysā€

Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @LovelyEmma ā€œclimbing the ladderā€ is a business term that just means youā€™re growing and doing well. They mean you do gigs, get fans, and youā€™ll become #1, same as always.
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    IzzaBee said:
    New hair color?Ā 

I might be mistaken, but that looks like this dusty purple from a pop up shop a while back. Unless theyā€™re just super similar?

I know Iā€™m not suppose to keep the picture in the quote, but I feel like itā€™s needed here to compare lol
    New eye makeup? šŸ™ˆšŸ™‰
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Are the weekday events changing? The banner makes it seem so but I haven't noticed anything! @KalindaKing
    :)Ā 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @Basak thanks for including me! <3 I love the top and how everyone styled it!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts

very slightly different
    iOS