🎆v11.1 Update - What a Surprise!👗🎇

Comments

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    This game needs a subreddit where we can speak freely. We always have arguing issues and stuff. Plus I’d like to be more free about who I am but I can’t talk about that stuff because everything’s gotta be PG here. 
    it’s truly a shame that the subreddit is so inactive. that’s the first place i went to before i found this forum, but it was disappointing. ☹️
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • FarahxKKHFarahxKKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    I don't know, is it too hard on GLU to upload the update for the two platfroms at the same time...? why do we have to wait for more than 3 hourse now? it's irritating.
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    is the update still only available for ios??
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @clarizzo If we got a bunch of us back on there, I’d use it daily 
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    okay so we're not getting the update in android today I guess?
    why is that?
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    @clarizzo If we got a bunch of us back on there, I’d use it daily 
    could you please pm me the link, ill gladly join.
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    THIS top is gorgeous! Perfectly themed for the summer! I love it. I wish i could say the same for the rest of the update 🥴🥴🥴

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited July 2020
    After updating:

I don’t want to be a hater I’m just not feeling this one. Maybe we’re getting cute event items. 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @AliBryant lol you are right, that’s a classic “new color” for Glu😂😂 dusty purple is the new light pink
  • srtacarolcruzsrtacarolcruz Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    This is so boring, all that we get are clothes and that's all, not even a bit of game play. No new additions, no improvement, nothing. The only thing that we do now is full the pockets of those money 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts

Calling St Patrick’s Day  ‘Just another day To drink’ is highly offensive. 
    And while  are on the subject, every time I see some post “Jesus Christ “  because they got cash in a GB makes me want to punch a wall.  ‘God Dammit’ is another one.  No one would think to use Allah in that way.   
    Wow. You could have at least quoted me, because you are clearly referring to my post. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and while some can be offensive, I don't think what I said was. If I had said that "St Patrick's Day is a silly tradition where we get drunk" (or smt even more aggressive...) I would agree with you. France doesn't have the same history with Irish immigration, that's why it's not celebrated for its religious meaning. For me, it's mostly a friends gathering day, at the end of the winter, the beginning of spring and then summer. Please respect my beliefs as much as I should respect yours, even if I'm not religious. And if you want to censor every post that says those words, well go for it, but that's clearly censorship.
    Jesus Christ 🗣 just ignore her 
    She’s so problematic and annoying 
    What you said was not offensive at all! And who she think she is to say what is offensive or not? We are not offended by her little presence here 
    While I agree with my post not being offensive (imo), she's the moderator, so Kokokokonut's presence here is absolutely validated. And yes, your post is kinda rude towards here...
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    edited July 2020
    nvm
    iOS player
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    LOL this forum is in shambles atm 🥴🥴🥴
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Smh nvm ima stop
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒