Glu is calling this an update.. im just like what the f was that.ย 
  • ArlequinaDoPriorArlequinaDoPrior Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    LilyKKH said:
    Glu is calling this an update.. im just like what the f was that.ย 
    Iโ€™m sure sys prizes will be niceย 
    They need to sell tickets
  • LilyKKHLilyKKH Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I'll post the spoilers now! I did some mixing and matching to create 4 looks that feature items from every aspect of the game - weekend events, Show Your Style events, Kollections and #FASHIONGOALS IAP. I chose items that fit my personal style, so you'll have some fun surprises with new hair, makeup and clothes! We always appreciate your feedback, but please keep in mind these items have been finalized.
    Where is the fun surprises tho?๐Ÿฅด
    oh I get it now, the FUN is where you guys laugh at us for getting excited for the update and just to see us get let down ONCE AGAIN
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I'm still wondering where are the Android and Facebook updates ๐Ÿคจ Maybe there was some kind of technical difficulty?ย 
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    Wow and she's still running her mouth, huh?
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Just stop.
    iOS ๐Ÿ˜Š
    A+++
    ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Can yall just stop with the unnecessary drama??? x.x
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts

let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android playerย 
    my name is lauren

• MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    me after downloading this update:
    good luck charlie what GIF
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
    You guys are right, I'm sorry. I should have kept my mouth shut. It's just that we all come here to have fun, not deal with drama.ย 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Kalinda, where are you when we need you the mostย 
    testhector - Start  Challengermode
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @kkh_clarice totally agree! It would be nice if Glu made a few changes (like using the device timezone for events or maybe translating the game to other languages), but ย I know they wont do it. As a fellow brazilian I also agree on not wanting clothes with the us ย flag on it, I dont like what it represents.ย 
    ย There are a lot of things that Glu needs to change, and I think some of us could enjoy more the game if It wasnt so north american centered
    IOS player
    ๐ŸŒธ be nice to each other ๐ŸŒธ
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @brom67 girl you didnโ€™t do anything.ย 
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    While Iโ€™m not religious in any way, I donโ€™t see why itโ€™s hard to respect others. It was a polite request. Why are people getting angry? Itโ€™s the same as being respectful to other cultures. When people disrespect black culture, we try to educate them, that is simply what @kokokokonut is doing. She said why it is offensive and how she and other religious people see it as offensive. Itโ€™s a tiny little thing we can all do to not offend anyone. Just because it doesnโ€™t offend you doesnโ€™t mean it doesnโ€™t offend someone else. The forum has always been respectful of nationalities and cultures, this isnโ€™t any different. ย 
    I meant absolutely no disrespect when I said how I "celebrate" (what I do is more accurate) Saint Patrick's Day in France. Like I said after, there is not much celebration around this day in France, even in the Catholic community.

I agree with being respectful to other cultures, I want to and I do my best, I'm willing to learn everytime. But being a foreigner in a mostly English/American forum is not always easy, as so many cultures are involved.ย 

However, I was only told I was being offensive, and not told why. I can guess it's because of the association of religion with alcohol but come on, that's not a big deal... I still have no idea of what Saint Patrick's Day is really about, but I'm surely gonna go educate myself ๐Ÿค—
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ทย  French gal โ›ต Avid sailor ๐Ÿฑ Cat owner ๐Ÿฃ Sushi lover ๐Ÿ›๏ธ Museum workerย 
    edited July 2020
    @ArlequinaDoPrior then leave. ๐Ÿ˜Š
    edited July 2020
    @brom67 girl you didnโ€™t do anything.ย 
    Thank you. I wasn't trying to instigate anything. I just genuinely couldn't believe she was still going on with it. Insulting everyone and being rude. It's uncalled for.
    @Brom67 ย it is uncalled for. Itโ€™s okay girl. People like her need to be put in place. Youโ€™re really sweet๐Ÿ˜Š
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @AmyMimi yup - she is getting exactly what she wants! internet trolls feed off of drama! Though calling my girl a DumbA**ย  on top of everything else has me feeling some type of way right now!ย 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    People just ignore her! Dont even bother wasting your energy on someone whos being mean and negative and talking trash about others! SHE AINT WORTH IT!ย 
    She just wants to create caos and add fuel to the fire, so lets just ignore her!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    edited July 2020
    Welp
    @woahbabesursotoxic thank you I appreciate it. It's good to know this forum is mostly full of good people and you're one of them!
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    @AmyMimi yup - she is getting exactly what she wants! internet trolls feed off of drama! Though calling my girl a DumbA**ย  on top of everything else has me feeling some type of way right now!ย 
    Haha! Love you โค๏ธ
    @brom617 thanks love โค๏ธYou are too.ย 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    some people have no manners at all, like who raised you ๐Ÿ˜‚
    iOS player
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    Iโ€™ve been playing pretty much since the game was released, Iโ€™ve invested time and money, and Iโ€™m currently at level 96, sorry but this update for me is just ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜ด ย 

There is really nothing to do once youโ€™ve completed all the storylines, now I just tap-tap-tap and tap to get the various location achievements, and to get the weekly TB (most often than not they are a big disappointment).ย 
    @GluAdmin please update those TB boxes.ย 

I donโ€™t post often, but I just want to thank our moderator @kokokokonut for her time and dedication โค๏ธย 
    I believe we should all be able to express ourselves, but coming to the forum to be unnecessary rude is just unacceptable: girls you should know better!ย 

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ