šŸŽ†v11.1 Update - What a Surprise!šŸ‘—šŸŽ‡

Comments

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @Chooky1116 <3 love ya too!Ā 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I honestly hope Android, Facebook and Amazon get the update really really soon!!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    i really donā€™t get why people join just to be toxic...keep it to yourselfšŸ„±
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I honestly hope Android, Facebook and Amazon get the update really really soon!!!
    Agreed!! Can someone give us an update on when they're coming out? @KalindaKing?
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    @KalindaKing not all pride items are back i got the shiny one but not the other colorful oneĀ 
    šŸŒ»IOS playeršŸŒ»
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes šŸ„°
    Always looking for new friendsĀ 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ā™„ļø
  • lolixololixo Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Where is the update for ANDROID !!!
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Isabellaa said:
    Boring. This update was really boring. Nothing new besides a few clothes which look like they are 6 years old. When was the last time somethig exciting and new was added to the game? I really canā€™t remember. They only add things that make the game harder and more boring.Ā 

First trible treat, nothing good to the players who canā€™t/donā€™t want to spend their money. Winning first place in ts was already too hard and now it is almost impossible because there is always players who buy trible treat.

Then diamonds. Yeah, itā€™s nice to be able to buy old clothes but diamonds are too hard to get. And I donā€™t understand why they had to make diamond kollections. Everybody have a lot of kash they would like to spend in kollections but no, of course they canā€™t make a kash kollection. But they make a diamond kollection instead, when nobody really has a lot of diamonds to spend. Then they add dye boxes which also cost diamonds. But not adding new ways to earn diamonds. Only new ways to spend them.

Then to the last update. They add new make ups and they know everybody wants those. Of course they canā€™t add them to the closet sale. Greedy and boring.Ā 

So this was my rant. I would write more but a good tv show is just starting and I can no longer focus on translating my thoughts into English lol.
    I guess that players having a lot of Kash is exactly the reason they created Diamond collections. They created a dilemma: you're either saving diamonds and being relly patient or you just buy a Diamond pack. The more options and cool features become available for diamonds, the harder it gets for players to not buy diamonds.
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    I guess Android will not get the update today eh @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas?Ā  :(
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Please focus on discussing the update here and be respectful to each other, including moderators. Unfortunately, the Android update isn't ready to be released today. I'll let you know when you can check Google Play for it.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @LovelyEmma I love your profile pic!
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    I've been waiting all day for this
    Mood: šŸ¤”
    English is not my first language šŸ‡§šŸ‡·
    Android, add me:Ā 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Thanks @dpeters <3
    You can thank the amazing @Cherrey for it <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Thanks for the update @KalindaKing I've been checking every few hours for the android update lol. Hopefully tomorrow šŸ¤ž
    - Emmy
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    This is so off topic and Iā€™m Ā behind in story lines lol but Iā€™m so ready for this šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
    iOSšŸ–¤. Doll (Holly) šŸ’
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    Any ETA for android!?!??!!?!?!?
  • Vixen_KKHVixen_KKH Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Please focus on discussing the update here and be respectful to each other, including moderators. Unfortunately, the Android update isn't ready to be released today. I'll let you know when you can check Google Play for it.

English: Second Language
    Android player
    Follow on instagram: kkh_vixen

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Ā something is wrong with my friends list? everyone is wearing the basic white top??Ā 
    edited July 2020
    Ummm so this happened after the update but yet I can watch videos for kstars?? And it worked just fine yesterday and this morningnvm it went away
  • FarahxKKHFarahxKKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    @KalindaKing please, next update should be released for both platforms at the same time, this is totally not fair. literally everyone is talking about the update and we feel left out. take this in consideration next updates because it's really irritating and annoying.
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Ummm so this happened after the update but yet I can watch videos for kstars?? And it worked just fine yesterday and this morning
    It probably means there are certain ads that you wonā€™t be able to watch, which means fewer ads available for you to watch for your videos, so youā€™ll still be able to watch your videos, but youā€™ll only have a limited selection and it may take longer for a new ad to watch.
    @SaigeAnne oh wow. Thanks for explaining. Smh idk why it did that
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    As for the update, sometimes iOS gets first and other times itā€™s android. It all depends on the platform and how they respond to the update. It has nothing to do with Glu for the most part. They prob usually submit and the platform says you have to change an algorithm or something. Letā€™s stop complaining about everything and just enjoy lifeĀ 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Ā something is wrong with my friends list? everyone is wearing the basic white top??Ā 
    in case anyone thinks im talking about the new kloset top we just got.. im not haha šŸ˜¬ sorry if you see your doll, idk whats wrong with my list!