🎆v11.1 Update - What a Surprise!👗🎇

Comments

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    So ummm.... what was “updated” ??
  • sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    a lame update and not even released for android yet. what a let down. 
  • StephanieGStephanieG Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    and to add to my previous comment.. correct me if im wrong please, but the players who don’t know about the forum wouldn’t even know there was a diamond gig if they are backed up on storylines!!!! how is that fair??
    Can you explain about the diamond gig I don't know what is. Please 
    y para agregar a mi comentario anterior ... corrígeme si estoy equivocado, por favor, pero los jugadores que no saben sobre el foro ni siquiera sabrían que hay un concierto de diamantes si están respaldados en las historias !!!! ¿Cómo es eso justo?
    ¿Puedes explicar sobre el concierto de diamantes? No sé qué es. Por favor 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The new quest in 11.0 offered diamond rewards. The update is now live on Facebook!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    edited July 2020
    Estaba leyendo sobre un concierto de diamond pero no sé qué es. Alguien me puede explicar por favor. 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @StephanieG hi! It was available last update but it’s gone now. So basically we had to go through a serious of quests to reunite a movie series cast and we reunited everyone and got them back on the show we’d get 12 diamonds
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Estaba leyendo sobre un concierto de diamond pero no sé qué es. Alguien me puede explicar por favor. 
    There was a gig that rewarded you with 12 diamonds but it was limited edition @StephanieG
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
    @StephanieG hi! It was available last update but it’s gone now. So basically we had to go through a serious of quests to reunite a movie series cast and we reunited everyone and got them back on the show we’d get 12 diamonds
    Sé que tuvimos un mes para hacer el concierto de diamantes, pero para las personas que nunca hacen historias, como yo, es bastante difícil ponerse al día sin saber qué conciertos desencadenan cuáles. Prefiero MUCHO el primer concierto de diamantes que obtuvimos donde automáticamente recibimos una llamada para comenzar. los diamantes son lo suficientemente difíciles de obtener, ¿por qué tenemos que saltar a través de aros y jugar juegos de adivinanzas para  tal vez resolverlo a tiempo antes de la próxima actualización? Como muchos jugadores, principalmente hago reality shows porque realmente  quiero ganar nuevos artículos y terminar eventos. termino los eventos del fin de semana con bastante rapidez, pero sinceramente, el evento del día de la semana es tan agotador que prefiero tomar un descanso durante el fin de semana. Supongo que me perdí 12 diamantes. 
    Si la historia no está hecha para que todos la obtengan durante la actualización, NO debería desaparecer después de un cierto tiempo. Tan injusto, y completamente innecesario. No había una razón real para que solo estuviera disponible después de las historias de alto nivel. 

Hi, thanks for the answer, but how I know which gig is? 
  • kkhKaunainkkhKaunain Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Guys it says midweek event so I think that Climb the Ladder means that we have to climb the ladder of points and get midweek throwback items, I guess they updated throwback items?! Idk🤷‍♀️ correct me if I'm wrong. 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Facebook got the update before Android??? Im happy and shocked!!! 😊😊😊
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please remember we are asked to post in English only. Please use a translation service if necessary. Thanks for understanding.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Please remember we are asked to post in English only. Please use a translation service if necessary. Thanks for understanding.

Hi. Can you please explain me how I know which gig give diamonds? 

Hi. Can you please explain me how I know which gig give diamonds? 
    You won’t find it because it doesn’t exist anymore. 
    iOS Player
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    This update is probably the least exciting update since the game was released, but the spoilers Kalinda posted look so amazing so I’m sure the lack of clothing we got will be made up in sys and kollections!
    and also to add- as an Irish person, St Patrick’s day has always been and always will be an irish holiday no matter how US-centred it becomes. I don’t know many irish people who celebrate paddy’s day as a religious holiday, majority of irish people see it as a big day of drinking, BUT I understand that people will see things differently and if some get offended by it being called a drinking holiday then no one can tell that person that they’re overreacting or their presence is disregarded. 
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

edited July 2020
    In the previous update thread, it explains you get a call from a director who needs you to put together the cast from a show.  I'll look there and try to help you.  I have heard that if you have the GlammedUp gig, you should do that in order to meet someone to help with the onset.  But go to the Kimiversary Update thread.  Let's both look.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    We had such a big and exciting update last month so I wasn’t expecting something grand for this one, I can’t wait to play in the sys because the themes seem fun!! Also waiting to see where the ice cream cone mentioned in the email spoiler comes 😍
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @StephanieG I wish I could help you 🙁I don’t remember I’m sorry
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Is the Amazon update soon?
    Platform: Android

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Why does it have to be English?
    We get an update EVERY month, that’s a lot and it is a lot of work to do so! You can’t expect an AMAZING update every month, specially right after kimiversary.
    iOS Player
    edited July 2020
    Why does it have to be English?
    I would imagine that the number of people speaking English as a second/other language, added to the English as a 1st/only language population makes up a majority of people with access to the game. But that’s off the top of my head. I’m sure there are statitistics to prove/disprove/both my opinion.  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkhKaunainkkhKaunain Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Bruh, the update still hasn't come yet. Not trying to be rude or anything but I'm seriously waiting for so long😐
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Styled looks with the 2 cash items from the update! I’m not ready to part with my k stars for the other items yet 🙈 I wish they came in matching sets, because I have no idea what to pair those starfish shorts with 😂

And The Kardashians speak English,
    @jhabs thanks. I love how you can put a positive spin on a perceived drawback. Being forced to learn a language as an opportunity.   My heart is singing my theme song right now.  Ok one of them. Always look on the bright side of life..   I'd link it but it’s MontyPython and dollars to donuts it’s gotta have some bad words in it.   <3

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi @hoihoi. You are not irrelevant, you’ve Posted, you’re one of us now!  :)  

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary