🎆v11.1 Update - What a Surprise!👗🎇

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @theBolaI am so sorry to hear this.  I just sent you a message,  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited July 2020
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Me on android without update...

Me on this whole drama thread...

• Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    I know this is a dumb question but besides the new clothes what's included in the update? 
  • sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    Emme1216 said:
    I know this is a dumb question but besides the new clothes what's included in the update? 
    nothing lol (seriously)
  • LilyKKHLilyKKH Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    navyblue said:
    Not trying to stir up trouble but I find it weird that some people are being called out due to being offensive to some cultures and then when someone speaks a different language they are told not to. I think that’s disrespecting their culture because it’s a form of exclusion. Some people simply cannot translate every single post on this forum, it would be a pain in the a**. But for those who do know english it’s easier to translate ONE single post once in a while. 
    That’s just my opinion, I’m not looking for drama, it’s only something that I feel it’s worth rethinking. 
    Love to y’all♥️
    Agree with you.💜
    It is very rude towards people
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    I find it really underwhelming when some people here call out other people when they post using they native language. I mean, YEAH, most people here talk using english, but guess what???? people all around the world play the game and none of them NEED to learn english if they want to speak properly here. Oh, and if they have to use the translator, why can't you use it as well when you are trying to help? The world isn't just the US and native english speakers ;)
    ps: don't @ me, it's my opinion and I will not change my mind.
    Have a good night!
    Thank you! I understand the moderator does a lot for this community- but as a USA/English speaker I am offended by the things being said to non-English speakers. It’s exactly the reason the USA is in the situation it’s in. I love that “Americans” think English is the primary language spoken all over the world. Sure Jan. 
    iOS Doll 

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I hope Android and Amazon can get the update today <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    Happy Tuesday Dolls.  Fingers crossed for Android update today.  
     @LovelyEmma I love your new forum avatar.  Your doll looks great.  I actually just noticed when you were excited the FB update was out.  She look’s great.  :)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ARCHITA16ARCHITA16 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Oh Wow!! That's Awesome @kokokokonut
    Because I am an Android player And! Am Waiting For it!!  But can you Please tell Us That, what Is exactly The ladder Means!? 😊😊
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    @LydiaKKH All this „ż, ź, ć, ś” and Polish strange words would create huge mess here 
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @Katya let’s bring the czech language as well and would be more fun 😂 actually I wouldn’t mind seeing polish here, as a Czech person, I understand haha 
    iOs player 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    ARCHITA16 said:
    Oh Wow!! That's Awesome @kokokokonut
    Because I am an Android player And! Am Waiting For it!!  But can you Please tell Us That, what Is exactly The ladder Means!? 😊😊

it just means doing the events during the week and weekend events and moving up the list to get to number 1,that is not something new its been there since the beginning of time and that has been on the update banners since forever,so dont pay any attention to it since its nothing new or that we dont know about. Hope i managed to explain it
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • ARCHITA16ARCHITA16 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Hmm, get that, but Actually Never seen It on Any update and plus it says ( level 5+) that's Why, @beba13
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    edited July 2020
    helcabu said:
    @Katya let’s bring the czech language as well and would be more fun 😂 actually I wouldn’t mind seeing polish here, as a Czech person, I understand haha 
    Oh yeah it works in both ways! Czech sounds like Polish but with a lot of diminutives. 🥰 And I looved Krtek, I got a plushie with him and watched cartoons as a kid.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    helcabu said:
    Oh yeah it works in both ways! Czech sounds like Polish but with a lot of diminutives. 🥰 And I looved Krtek, I got a plushie with him and watched cartoons as a kid.
    Omg I LOVED watching Krtek and also Lolek and Bolek! 🥰
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    helcabu said:
    My parents watched Lolek and Bolek too as a kids! Those old cartoons were great and I really miss them ❤️ Also there was a Russian cartoon with a wolf and rabbit? Nu pogodi? 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
    I saw level I too saw the ”Level 5” and wondered if level requirements were relaxed, or if players had asked what level, and Glu decided to erase any doubt and put it out in print.  But with 2 of my 3 games being Android... I’m eager.   
    When you think about the “ladder of success” is a strange phrase that’s been around forever.  But, I would think the more successful I get, I’d be taking Elevators to the top, not climbing ladders.  (Just a joke). It’s like a Golden parachute or glass ceiling.  They are just phrases, not meant verbatim.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    LydiaKKH said:
    helcabu said:
    My parents watched Lolek and Bolek too as a kids! Those old cartoons were great and I really miss them ❤️ Also there was a Russian cartoon with a wolf and rabbit? Nu pogodi? 
    Yes, Nu Pogodi! :) I miss the old cartoons actually, good thing now we have Internet to watch them 😊 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @ARCHITA16 i have seen it before just depends on the amount of new things coming up in the update,since there isnt anything new about events they just put that phrase in. Its really nothing important literally just a phrase for something we already have. If it was something special we would have known by now. I wouldnt give it too much meaning and thought since it is nothing... 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️

From wordhippo
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited July 2020
    So I am a few pages behind on this thread, but it seems people are getting banned just because @kokokokonut doesn't like something they say? This is not acceptable moderation. If a comment is rude I'm fine with it being deleted, but to also ban that person is a bit extreme. I've defended Koko when people have been over the top rude (it's in my post history), because I've been a moderator on different forums and I know it's often a thankless job, but it's messed up to abuse that power.

Someone was banned on the weekend seemingly just for saying a different opinion in the SYS thread. I can think of a few other examples, and it seems banning people doesn't need to be explained or justified which is asking for the power to be abused. I really don't think this is appropriate behaviour by a moderator. 

Edit: the OP in this thread I am referring to was trolling and being gross so I was wrong on that one. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt