🎆v11.1 Update - What a Surprise!👗🎇

Comments

• brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt she wasn't just rude to koko, she was rude to everyone, cursing at people, calling people names. 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    LydiaKKH said:
    helcabu said:
    @Katya let’s bring the czech language as well and would be more fun 😂 actually I wouldn’t mind seeing polish here, as a Czech person, I understand haha 
    Oh yeah it works in both ways! Czech sounds like Polish but with a lot of diminutives. 🥰 And I looved Krtek, I got a plushie with him and watched cartoons as a kid.
    Omg I LOVED watching Krtek and also Lolek and Bolek! 🥰
    My parents watched Lolek and Bolek too as a kids! Those old cartoons were great and I really miss them ❤️ Also there was a Russian cartoon with a wolf and rabbit? Nu pogodi? 
    Yes, Nu Pogodi! :) I miss the old cartoons actually, good thing now we have Internet to watch them 😊 
    Yes, that’s actually great because I’ll show them to my kids for sure when I’ll have them one day. I had no idea that Bolek and Lolek was aired in Russia 🤯 ❤️ Loving how much I’ve learn from this forum about others! 

iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt The only person to have been banned seems to be the only troller who just came to this forum to start unnecessary fights
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt I actually think they have gotten much more lax with banning people. I’m thrilled that user in this thread got banned. She was so obnoxious. It’s one thing to have a different opinion from others, and it’s a totally other thing to straight up be rude and obnoxious to people in the forum. I have never seen a user get banned when they state their opinion in a respectful way, even if it goes against what the majority of the forum thinks. 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    LydiaKKH said:
    LydiaKKH said:
    helcabu said:
    @Katya let’s bring the czech language as well and would be more fun 😂 actually I wouldn’t mind seeing polish here, as a Czech person, I understand haha 
    Oh yeah it works in both ways! Czech sounds like Polish but with a lot of diminutives. 🥰 And I looved Krtek, I got a plushie with him and watched cartoons as a kid.
    Omg I LOVED watching Krtek and also Lolek and Bolek! 🥰
    My parents watched Lolek and Bolek too as a kids! Those old cartoons were great and I really miss them ❤️ Also there was a Russian cartoon with a wolf and rabbit? Nu pogodi? 
    Yes, Nu Pogodi! :) I miss the old cartoons actually, good thing now we have Internet to watch them 😊 
    Yes, that’s actually great because I’ll show them to my kids for sure when I’ll have them one day. I had no idea that Bolek and Lolek was aired in Russia 🤯 ❤️ Loving how much I’ve learn from this forum about others! 

And I didn't know that you guys had Nu Pogodi! If I'll be a mom (hopefully), I will make sure my kids watch good old cartoons I grew up wacthing - there's a certain touch of kindness and innocence to them😊
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    All this talk about nu pogodi has brought back so many memories, I use to watch it all the time at my grandparents house!! It so cool to see how many of us use to love watching it 🥰
  • FarahxKKHFarahxKKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    what kind of update is this? we have been waiting for almostttt 24 hours now! honestly, the worst update ever in the game.
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Now i know how Facebook players feel😂😂
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Guys I didn’t understand the part of the update pop up that said something about changes to midweek events! Does anyone have any insight about what that means? 

Also these shorts were one of my very favorite clothing items from KKG! But they’re the wrong size for our dolls; there’s a gap at the waist. Maybe Glu can fix it with the next update?

• lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    @KalindaKing are the remaining platforms getting the update today?
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Now i know how Facebook players feel😂😂
    Thanks for feeling my pain 💁‍♀️
    And now i feel the happiness of iOS and Android, because suprisingly we got the update after iOS :P 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    @Rikk Most people gained weight during this pandemic due to lockdowns but your doll loss weight 🤣
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Rikk they never said anything specifically about changes, so my theory is that they didnt have anything else to put on the banner, so they just put about the tb and weekend event.
     I hope I’m wrong and end up surprised next week tho!
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited July 2020
    If you‘d seen the posts from Paris’ previous accounts you’d have a clearer picture. But you have to trust that there is cause.  Some new member once came on called me a cheater, a liar, a Hippocrate and something else that really upset me,,   They’re still here.  But someone Continuously breaks the rules going after another member, cheating or multiple accounts, that will get them banned.  Sometimes it’s an obvious reason why, but once  someon is kicked out, we try not to expose them further.  

Plus, if things are deleted, you never have the whole story. It may look like the only one attacked was me, because I don’t clean up to make myself look better.  If I were to ask for a show of hands about who was attacked by a now banned poster here yesterday,  it would look like this.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I’m late to the party, not impressed about the new update but I love the top ! Ready to go on vacation 😎☀️

Oh and dolls, remember :
    🌟 Positive vibes only 🌟
    Only a little bit disappointed that the diamond gig is only for a limited time. I’ve started playing in April and haven’t done all the storyline yet, guess I’ve missed them 🤷‍♀️😔
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Android players

P.S. @ViennaKKH I love how your doll looks with blush!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I’m late lol, I’ve been super busy these past few days so I’ve barely been on my phone, this update looks alright, I’m happy with anything really, but in the future I’d love to see more accessories added! And This sys I’m going to struggle since I have 2 looks... call me an optimist but I was really hoping for some rainbow items this update! Hope everyone’s been doing well, I know the worlds gone crazy at the moment, but it’s really nice coming on the forum just to unwind, everyone’s so lovely on here.

edit : spelling  
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I feel like a lot of people had questions about the banner, and even though those questions have been answered repeatedly, I’ll just compile them here in my words:
    Q: What’s the ladder?
    A: ”Ladder of success” is just a figurative phrase that means gradually becoming more successful. There isn’t an actual ladder so it may be confusing!
    Q: Have the throwback events been changed to midweek events?
    A: No! They’ve always been midweek events! They take place from Monday-Thursday, which is basically midweek—middle of the week. Monday really isn’t part of midweek, but I guess it’s easier and makes more sense to call the events midweek events than week events or weekly events. 
    Q: Sky-themed SYS?
    A: If you saw the July newsletter, our next 2 SYS themes are “Rainbow Realness” and “Soaked in Sunshine.” Rainbows and sunshine are related to the sky! I doubt the other 2 sys events of this update will be related to the sky, because that’d be a bit too much, in my opinion.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I already asked but I haven't seen any mention of when the Amazon update might happen. And since I haven't been getting automatic updates, it gets boring having to keep checking.
    Platform: Android

Thank you so much @dpeters ! 🥰
    You’re so sweet ! Glad you’ve noticed, it’s my new look hihi 😊😄
  • sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    anyways. waiting for the android update 

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts

What if they forgot about us..............