🎆v11.1 Update - What a Surprise!👗🎇

Comments

• sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    We got Facebook update before Android - what a crazy time to live in. 😅
    right??? well, we are living the 2020. nothing surprises me anymore 
    No one said another language was invalid.  After 3 non English posts appeared in conversation, I gently asked to follow forum policy and post in English only.   I privately contacted our new member and asked her the same.  You can’t twist a respectful request into a hate filled mandate.  It causes more friction. 
    "forum policy and post in English only."

and what is this? Excuse my portuguese, but it IS some kind of invalidation. I understand the rules, no need to ban me, but... Well. I'm not confortable with the rules. 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im so over all this drama! When someone stops, another person tries to stir the pot.... Jesus please just stop! x.x
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Amazon has gone live and I'll let you know when I have more news!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    edited July 2020
    Amazon update came before the Android update... guys. it's the end of the world. let's go find a bunker.
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Can we get our nails to stay the same length in SYS? 
    I have the long round nails and it always changes to the short ones in SYS I don’t know if anybody else has this problem. 😕
    I have it even outside SYS and already post about it in general complaints. Let’s hope it’ll be fixed.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Amazon too? 
    Vas happenin ? 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't see the update on my Amazon tablet yet, but I'm just going to wait a little because I think this happened before and it just came out a little later.
    Platform: Android

dpeters said:
    When your platform is the last to get the update 

Hope we get it soon!

Yes thats how i, a Facebook KKH player feels like :P
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    i think that they should release all updates at the same time i dont understand why its so difficult to sync it up, doesn't glu have a whole team of employees?
    its good that people are complaining maybe if they'll see enough backlash they will finally do things correctly.
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
    Im sory but im gonna respond in name of the Facebook (me) and Amazon (some people on the forum) KKH players! We ALWAYS get the update last and Android and iOS always get first! The fact that iOS Facebook and Amazon got the update and Android didnt, u seem bitter for no absolute reason! Do you see us Facebook and Amazon complaining 24/7 about us getting the update alot later than the iOS and Android platforms?? NO! A few months ago Facebook got the update 1 WEEK after all the other platforms, and did i complain, yes i did but did i do it on a anyoing way? NO! I totally understand that Glu has their technical dificulties and it happens, this time Android was the platforms who suffered, next time it can be another!
     As an Android player I think it's unfair that Facebook and Amazon get new updates last. 

However I wouldn't say that we complain in an "annoying" way. We just share funny gifs and memes and that's it. Twenty minutes ago you asked everybody to drop the drama but now you seem to be agressive for no reason at all.
    Im not saying you or everyone is being anoying, but there are some people who are! Im sory for the way i wrotte it! Plus how am i being agressive?? Please tell me because that wasnt my intention... I simply wanted to vent and say what was on my mind with some coments i saw in here...
    Once again im sory if i ofended the Android platform because that wasnt my intention at all!
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Im sory but im gonna respond in name of the Facebook (me) and Amazon (some people on the forum) KKH players! We ALWAYS get the update last and Android and iOS always get first! The fact that iOS Facebook and Amazon got the update and Android didnt, u seem bitter for no absolute reason! Do you see us Facebook and Amazon complaining 24/7 about us getting the update alot later than the iOS and Android platforms?? NO! A few months ago Facebook got the update 1 WEEK after all the other platforms, and did i complain, yes i did but did i do it on a anyoing way? NO! I totally understand that Glu has their technical dificulties and it happens, this time Android was the platforms who suffered, next time it can be another!

As one of the Android players posting about not getting the update, I apologize if you found it annoying. I never meant to upset anyone or sound bitter, I was just trying to have fun while we wait for Kalinda's news.
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    grada said:
    i think that they should release all updates at the same time i dont understand why its so difficult to sync it up, doesn't glu have a whole team of employees?
    its good that people are complaining maybe if they'll see enough backlash they will finally do things correctly.
    It’s not their fault 😅 they send updates to every store at the same time, then the store releases them. It’s play store’s fault :(
    dpeters said:

As one of the Android players posting about not getting the update, I apologize if you found it annoying. I never meant to upset anyone or sound bitter, I was just trying to have fun while we wait for Kalinda's news.
    No! U werent anoying at all to me! I totally understand your frustration because im on that place pritty mutch every single update!
  • WhitWhitWhitWhit Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Hello All! This is my first post 😊 I just wanted to slide that in the middle of all the fun on here today! Yayyy me 😬
    grada said:
    I remember a wille back all platforms got the update at the same time! Or at least on the same day!
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
     As an Android player I think it's unfair that Facebook and Amazon get new updates last. 

However I wouldn't say that we complain in an "annoying" way. We just share funny gifs and memes and that's it. Twenty minutes ago you asked everybody to drop the drama but now you seem to be agressive for no reason at all.
    Im not saying you or everyone is being anoying, but there are some people who are! Im sory for the way i wrotte it! Plus how am i being agressive?? Please tell me because that wasnt my intention... I simply wanted to vent and say what was on my mind with some coments i saw in here...
    Once again im sory if i ofended the Android platform because that wasnt my intention at all!
    I mean, there were only few people who were actively asking about the Android update so of course I assumed you find us annoying. You didn't offend me but it just came across as harsh lol.It's okay though because it's easy to misinterpret things on the Internet. 
    Annoying Facebook and Amazon players wasn't our intention, we just got bored and wanted to have fun 😊

I mean, there were only few people who were actively asking about the Android update so of course I assumed you find us annoying. You didn't offend me but it just came across as harsh lol.It's okay though because it's easy to misinterpret things on the Internet. 
    Annoying Facebook and Amazon players wasn't our intention, we just got bored and wanted to have fun 😊
    I didnt meant to offend anyone, i was just expressing my toughts, and i totally agree with you on the fact that on the internet people can misinterpret things!