🎆v11.1 Update - What a Surprise!👗🎇

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Ohhh a Weekday SYS that we can win past SYS prizes?? YES PLEASE!! I am hoping i can be a selected player!!
    One question... Will it be just SYS itens or will TS be availeble to??
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    edited July 2020
    hope my game gets picked o:)
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    So will the chosen ones get items that others won't be able to as they've missed the chance? Can this be explained properly please. It's unfair that not everyone will be included but can you at least share if others will get the chance to win the same items at a later date

eg: it's another SYS but during the week, so once the event is over it's completely over

or it's more of a story line type thing where you can get them when you reach the storyline
  • sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    when they finally did something good... well, isn't for everyone at first. and people want us to stop complaining. but how could we, right?
  • LilyKKHLilyKKH Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    well I like the idea but don't get why it can't be released to everyone or from a certain level or something - just doesnt seem fair at all 
    When was GLU EVER fair😂
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I get it’s clearly in testing but stop releasing stuff everyone can’t have or do. 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I’m still sad I didn’t get picked for the trial when the sys first came out so I hop I get picked for this one and I hope that I can have a chance to earn that long pony tail that I miss so much!!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    well I like the idea but don't get why it can't be released to everyone or from a certain level or something - just doesnt seem fair at all 
    I think it's just for testing. If I'm not mistaken it happened when they change the sys format. But if everything works it should be released for everyone. At least thats what I understood
    Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Same here @kaydencekkh I didn't get picked for that long ponytail test event and really hope it's one of the items we can win in this new format.
    iOS
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Someone answered sorry 😬😬
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    edited July 2020
    People that have spent money on this game should automatically get it tbh and then random free players.
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Wait! Wait!!! What will be the giftbox currency? I need to know!!!

~ iOS player ~
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    really good point @TrashleyKKH iirc the first tests were crazy high points to get the earnables and it was impossible without buying tickets. Glu ended up lowering the total points needed twice.
    iOS
  • srtacarolcruzsrtacarolcruz Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    I probably won't be chosen🤷
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @beba13 yeah i know, i meant that because i didn’t get picked last year, i’m saying i already know i won’t get picked again
  • amykkhamykkh Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    this is so exciting! honestly, don't care if I get picked or not, at least we'll still have the chance of getting old sys items
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    Alright so only selected players can have this feature for now and the others will miss out on items?? Exactly how is that fair again? I understand that a lot of games have to do this for testing but this is upsetting me so much (I don’t even know why tbh) .. at this point I don’t even know if it’s worth anymore all this money and time I’ve put into , even if I get picked (which I highly doubt) I still think it’s extremely unfair. 

Sorry for the rant but I’ve been not feeling well lately and this just ruined it for me (even tho I’m glad we’re getting new ways to get old sys items) 
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @samaaanthaaa dont be so hard on your self it will come to all of us eventually ❤️ And maybe you do get picked this time,i havent been picked the first time too so fingers crossed 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️