🎆v11.1 Update - What a Surprise!👗🎇

Comments

• IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    I understand when you reach a certain amount of votes you will receive a free gift box to open. After we’ve opened that are we able to pay for more boxes or do we only get one?
    I play on iOS 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Ditto. @AliBryant. I am still a little bitter not getting the last earnable ponytail hair.

I think all of us who was in the first trial for SYS deserve some love. We were flying blind, we didn’t even know what is a good score for a look was. We were stressing if tickets stacks. And yes, we demanded the final earnables points to be lowered. And it was a week long event , by day 4 we were tired and a little cray crazy.
    IOS Player 
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Maybe the "selected players" mean somehow "new players" because, in my case. I've been playing for less than a year and I lost lots of SYS events... 
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    edited July 2020
    That is just amazing! Thank you Kalinda!

edit cause I quoted wrong comment, lol
    ~ iOS player ~
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I'm hoping since it's past prizes there's no chance players who are not selected for the trial might miss on items, maybe they will rotate like TB items do?
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I think the players that should get picked are those who've been playing the game for a longer time - veterans of KKH, so to say.
    I think they are more experienced and as a newer player I admire those who've been dedicated and consistent for 4-5 years! 🤷🏻‍♀️☺️
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Wow! I’m so excited!! Fingers crossed I get picked, this is huge!! 😍
  • Scarlett_KKHScarlett_KKH Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Thank you for the news @KalindaKing, I'm super excited about it. It really is an amazing idea and I'm so glad Glu is listening to us. Thank you again. 🥰

Android • 🏳️‍🌈 • English is not my 1st language
     Mathematics 🎓 • Portuguese • 22y

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I just know my game won’t be picked 😂 (Please 🙏🏼)

so my question is, how long will the people who are not picked have to wait? Like, realistically, how long before everyone has access? 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I think the players that should get picked are those who've been playing the game for a longer time - veterans of KKH, so to say.
    I think they are more experienced and as a newer player I admire those who've been dedicated and consistent for 4-5 years! 🤷🏻‍♀️☺️
    Mmm I don't think so. If they been here for a long time, that means they had the chance to play and get some of those past sys items. I think this new feature is going to be for people who wasn't really able to get any of those past prizes.
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    Starting next week, it will be possible to earn prizes from old Show Your Style events that you may have missed! We will run Show Your Style events from Monday @ 10 AM EST to Thursday @ 10 AM EST for the next few weeks. 
    You will have seen these themes in the past and you can win prizes through gift boxes. When you open a gift box, you may get a clothing prize or you may get diamonds, k-stars, dye or energy. Like a throwback box, the clothing may come from any previous Show Your Style event. For example, the first weekday Show Your Style event is Art Gallery Opening and you could win clothing from another Show Your Style event.
    This will be for randomly selected players, so not everyone will have access right away. We realize this is something you’re probably all interested in, but we’re releasing it to select players first because it’s new.  
    which area or state is EST timezone? I wanna add it to my clock app because this is just confusing lol
    iOS player
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    EST is Eastern time like Toronto or New York!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @KalindaKing will the same players be selected for all 3 week day SYS events or will it be different players every week? :) 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I hope I get picked because I’ve literally never got picked for anything, just picked on lol 😂
    this is exciting!
    iOS player
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Mmm I don't think so. If they been here for a long time, that means they had the chance to play and get some of those past sys items. I think this new feature is going to be for people who wasn't really able to get any of those past prizes.
    Tbh I think it'll be random no matter the level
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Hopefully this means that at the start of the next update everyone will have both the weekday and weekend sys event! If its just a one 3-week thing for a limited number of people I'll be disappointed, but otherwise it seems like since the boxes will be random, we would all have a chance to get the items once it opens up for everyone! I'd love a confirmation that we will all get access to it next update (11.2) though.
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    When I told my sister about the new feature she said she already new because the banner said something about weekday sys events and a surprise, but my banner didn’t I wonder if that means she’s going to get the event on Monday?? Or that she just misread it but I wonder if anyone’s said something different to, I could just be stretching here
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Omgggg I’m excited
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Im soo excited for this weekday sys! Just hoping it isnt as crazy as our current sys. 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @KalindaKing will the same players be selected for all 3 week day SYS events or will it be different players every week? :) 
    It will be the same players. You'll find out on Monday morning!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • FarahxKKHFarahxKKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    the new news kalinda said is in no way fair.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @kalindaking will there be an option to buy Triple threat during the week too then? 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    @KalindaKing, will this SYS have tickets to use like the usual SYS? And how’s long would the next ticket take?
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36